Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Car Buying Advice - MF and Residual for 2017 XLT and Limited Explorer in San Antonio, TX?

tdavis15tdavis15 Posts: 8
edited May 2017 in Ford
I have been pricing lease on Ford.com and the payments I am getting from the dealer are a lot higher. I am getting the vehicle for D Plan so my net cap cost is a lot lower than MSRP so I am trying to find out where I am off from dealer.

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,441
    tdavis15 said:

    I have been pricing lease on Ford.com and the payments I am getting from the dealer are a lot higher. I am getting the vehicle for D Plan so my net cap cost is a lot lower than MSRP so I am trying to find out where I am off from dealer.

    What term and mileage?
    FWD or AWD?

    Texas taxes the full selling price, even on a lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tdavis15tdavis15 Posts: 8
    36 month 10500 miles and FWD on 2017Limited Explorer.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,441
    tdavis15 said:

    36 month 10500 miles and FWD on 2017Limited Explorer.

    0.50% APR and 50% residual
    $2750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tdavis15tdavis15 Posts: 8
    So after I figure monthly depreciation fee from sales price minus rebates plus dealer adds and then get monthly lease fee and add those together. Then take tax and divide by 36 and then add that amount to monthly depreciation fee and monthly lease fee?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,441
    tdavis15 said:

    So after I figure monthly depreciation fee from sales price minus rebates plus dealer adds and then get monthly lease fee and add those together. Then take tax and divide by 36 and then add that amount to monthly depreciation fee and monthly lease fee?

    Tax is collected upfront. So add that to the CAP cost, along with dealer adds, then figure depreciation.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tdavis15tdavis15 Posts: 8
    Thanks for the help.
  • tdavis15tdavis15 Posts: 8
    Does anyone know what Ford Credit best rate is on 36, 48, and 60 retail in Texas for 2017 Ford F-150 XLT. They have extra $1250 rebate if finance through FMCC.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,441
    tdavis15 said:

    Does anyone know what Ford Credit best rate is on 36, 48, and 60 retail in Texas for 2017 Ford F-150 XLT. They have extra $1250 rebate if finance through FMCC.

    0.90%, 1.90%, 2.90% APR, respectively.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tdavis15tdavis15 Posts: 8
    So I can get those rates plus $1250 rebate or in lieu of $1250?
  • tdavis15tdavis15 Posts: 8
    I don't know if I was clear enough, what is FMCC standard rate at 36,48, and 60 for best credit risk customer?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,441
    edited May 2017
    tdavis15 said:

    I don't know if I was clear enough, what is FMCC standard rate at 36,48, and 60 for best credit risk customer?

    Those are the current rates.... and, yes... still eligible for the finance incentives

    I don't know their standard rates, except they are a lot higher.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tdavis15tdavis15 Posts: 8
    Ok thanks.
Sign In or Register to comment.