Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





2018 TTRS Lease Rates Available?

germankiefgermankief Posts: 9
edited June 2017 in Audi
Any idea when we can expect lease rates to be announced?
«1

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 82,801

    Any idea when we can expect lease rates to be announced?

    We've had them since June 1st.

    2018 TTRS coupe:
    .00195 MF and 56% residual for 36/15

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Thank you
    Can you please provide the numbers for 36/10 or if Audi does 33/10 or 39/10. Also, I'm new to Audi, so what about Audi Care and that increasing the residual by a percentage? 
    Thank you again
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 82,801

    Thank you
    Can you please provide the numbers for 36/10 or if Audi does 33/10 or 39/10. Also, I'm new to Audi, so what about Audi Care and that increasing the residual by a percentage? 
    Thank you again

    Add 3% to go from 36/15 to 36/10.

    Yes, if you purchase AudiCare, it raises the residual by 1%, cutting your actual cost for the plan. It's a good deal.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • sk77sk77 Posts: 5
    Hello,

    Could you please provide the August lease numbers for 36/10 and 36/7.5?

    Thank you in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 82,801
    sk77 said:

    Hello,

    Could you please provide the August lease numbers for 36/10 and 36/7.5?

    Thank you in advance.

    .00195 MF and 59%/60% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Could you share 36/12 and 36/15 along with MF please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 75,904
    a1ofakind said:

    Could you share 36/12 and 36/15 along with MF please

    .00192 and 58% / 56%

    No lease incentives

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • shinkleyshinkley Posts: 8
    edited October 2017
    Asking for lease rates and residuals on 36/10k and 36/7.5k, conventional lease and as a one-pay (pre-paid) lease. Usually single-pay significantly reduces MF, but not sure if that’s information you have. Thanks. I am in Tennessee.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 75,904
    shinkley said:

    Asking for lease rates and residuals on 36/10k and 36/7.5k, conventional lease and as a one-pay (pre-paid) lease. Usually single-pay significantly reduces MF, but not sure if that’s information you have. Thanks. I am in Tennessee.

    .00198 and 59% / 60%

    Subtract .00060 for one-pay.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Hello. Could you please provide the December lease rates for 36/10. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 82,801
    mellow73 said:

    Hello. Could you please provide the December lease rates for 36/10. Thank you.

    .00204 MF and 59% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Hi. Could you give lease rates on 36/7.5 and 36/10 for houston, tx?

    thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 75,904
    redlude97 said:

    Hi. Could you give lease rates on 36/7.5 and 36/10 for houston, tx?

    thanks!

    .00209 and 59% / 58%
    $1000 loyalty

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • In SC and would like lease rates for 36/12 and 36/10 please.
    Any cash/credits too?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 75,904

    In SC and would like lease rates for 36/12 and 36/10 please.
    Any cash/credits too?

    .00227 and 57% / 58%
    $1000 loyalty

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • brando384brando384 Posts: 22
    Hello - Can you please tell me the lease rates in Buffalo, NY for a 2018 Audi TT and TTS?

    36 months / 10k annually
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 75,904
    brando384 said:

    Hello - Can you please tell me the lease rates in Buffalo, NY for a 2018 Audi TT and TTS?

    36 months / 10k annually

    TT - ..00112 and 59%
    TTS - .00109 and 56%
    $1000 loyalty

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • brando384brando384 Posts: 22
    Michaell said:

    brando384 said:

    Hello - Can you please tell me the lease rates in Buffalo, NY for a 2018 Audi TT and TTS?

    36 months / 10k annually

    TT - ..00112 and 59%
    TTS - .00109 and 56%
    $1000 loyalty
    Thanks! I know BMW has a .0003 MF add-on for european delivery. Do you know if Audi has the same?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 75,904
    brando384 said:

    Michaell said:

    brando384 said:

    Hello - Can you please tell me the lease rates in Buffalo, NY for a 2018 Audi TT and TTS?

    36 months / 10k annually

    TT - ..00112 and 59%
    TTS - .00109 and 56%
    $1000 loyalty
    Thanks! I know BMW has a .0003 MF add-on for european delivery. Do you know if Audi has the same?
    No ED program information for Audi

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • brando384brando384 Posts: 22
    Michaell said:

    brando384 said:

    Hello - Can you please tell me the lease rates in Buffalo, NY for a 2018 Audi TT and TTS?

    36 months / 10k annually

    TT - ..00112 and 59%
    TTS - .00109 and 56%
    $1000 loyalty
    Can you tell me if the numbers have changed for April?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 75,904
    brando384 said:

    Michaell said:

    brando384 said:

    Hello - Can you please tell me the lease rates in Buffalo, NY for a 2018 Audi TT and TTS?

    36 months / 10k annually

    TT - ..00112 and 59%
    TTS - .00109 and 56%
    $1000 loyalty
    Can you tell me if the numbers have changed for April?
    TT - .00085 and 56%
    TTS - .00076 and 53%
    $1000 loyalty

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • gt5tanggt5tang Posts: 15
    edited April 17
    Can I get rates for a TT RS in Florida. Thanks in advaice!

    36/7k and 36/10
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 82,801
    gt5tang said:

    Can I get rates for a TT RS in Florida. Thanks in advaice!

    36/7k and 36/10

    .00234 MF and 55%/54% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • gt5tanggt5tang Posts: 15
    kyfdx said:

    gt5tang said:

    Can I get rates for a TT RS in Florida. Thanks in advaice!

    36/7k and 36/10

    .00234 MF and 55%/54% residual
    What about for the TTS and is there loyalty cash?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 75,904
    gt5tang said:

    kyfdx said:

    gt5tang said:

    Can I get rates for a TT RS in Florida. Thanks in advaice!

    36/7k and 36/10

    .00234 MF and 55%/54% residual
    What about for the TTS and is there loyalty cash?
    .00076 and 54% / 53%
    $1000 loyalty

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • btkwong1btkwong1 Posts: 5
    Residual and money factor for 2018 TT/TTS/TT RS please 42 months 7500 miles 77380
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 82,801
    btkwong1 said:

    Residual and money factor for 2018 TT/TTS/TT RS please 42 months 7500 miles 77380

    TT: .00105 MF and 53% residual
    TTS: .00096 MF and 50% residual
    TTRS: .00254 MF and 51% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • btkwong1btkwong1 Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:
    Residual and money factor for 2018 TT/TTS/TT RS please 42 months 7500 miles 77380
    TT: .00105 MF and 53% residual TTS: .00096 MF and 50% residual TTRS: .00254 MF and 51% residual
    Thanks
  • bananaminionbananaminion Posts: 21
    What's the RV and MF for 2018 TTS and TTRS for this month? 36k/10 miles and 24k/10 miles. Los Angeles. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 82,801

    What's the RV and MF for 2018 TTS and TTRS for this month? 36k/10 miles and 24k/10 miles. Los Angeles. Thanks!

    TTS: .00076 MF and 60%/53% residual for 24/36 mo.
    TTRS: .00237 MF and 61%/54% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

«1
Sign In or Register to comment.