Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Car Buying Advice - 2017 Yukon Denali Lease residual and money factors

joeyboom111joeyboom111 Posts: 5
edited September 2017 in GMC
Can you please provide the residual and money factor for the following Yukon xl Denali options 39 months / 12k miles per year 36 month /12 k miles per year

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,984

    Can you please provide the residual and money factor for the following Yukon xl Denali options

    39 months / 12k miles per year
    36 month /12 k miles per year

    .00181 MF and 55%/56% residual for 39/36 months.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please provide me with MF and Residual for 2017 Yukon Denali and SLT 36/12 in Rhode Island/Massachusetts? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,984
    bubbad565 said:

    Can you please provide me with MF and Residual for 2017 Yukon Denali and SLT 36/12 in Rhode Island/Massachusetts? Thank you.

    .00181 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Here is one for you.....2017 Yukon XL Denali MSRP $80,990 after discount and working a bail out on my current lease sell would be $81923.70 - $3000 incentive, final sell is $78,923.70. This is a 39 month 15,000 lease in Massachusetts. With nothing out of pocket they're saying $1299 a month. Not sure my math is working out, I get less.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,003
    rboilard said:

    Here is one for you.....2017 Yukon XL Denali MSRP $80,990 after discount and working a bail out on my current lease sell would be $81923.70 - $3000 incentive, final sell is $78,923.70. This is a 39 month 15,000 lease in Massachusetts. With nothing out of pocket they're saying $1299 a month. Not sure my math is working out, I get less.

    .00170 and 52%

    If $78,924 is the adjusted cap, I get a payment of $1221/mo with 6.25% tax added in.

    Ask the dealer what cap cost they are using to get the $1299/mo payment, and make sure you understand what has been added.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi,

    Thank you for all your help and hard work. It is truly appreciated.

    Looking at a 2017 Yukon Denali

    Rear Wheel Drive
    6.2L V8 engine

    FLORIDA

    36/12 and 36/15

    MF & Residual Value Please

    Thank You!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,984

    Hi,

    Thank you for all your help and hard work. It is truly appreciated.

    Looking at a 2017 Yukon Denali

    Rear Wheel Drive
    6.2L V8 engine

    FLORIDA

    36/12 and 36/15

    MF & Residual Value Please

    Thank You!

    .00170 MF and 57%/55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi All - my wife and I are looking at the 2017 Yukon SLT 4WD in Texas. We have negotiated a price of $61,500 which is decent according to TrueCar for the options we put on vehicle. What is best money factor and residual value I can get on lease, assuming I have excellent credit? Assume 4 year, 10k miles per year lease. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,003
    arts2565 said:

    Hi All - my wife and I are looking at the 2017 Yukon SLT 4WD in Texas. We have negotiated a price of $61,500 which is decent according to TrueCar for the options we put on vehicle. What is best money factor and residual value I can get on lease, assuming I have excellent credit? Assume 4 year, 10k miles per year lease. Thank you.

    .00203 and 51%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    arts2565 said:

    Hi All - my wife and I are looking at the 2017 Yukon SLT 4WD in Texas. We have negotiated a price of $61,500 which is decent according to TrueCar for the options we put on vehicle. What is best money factor and residual value I can get on lease, assuming I have excellent credit? Assume 4 year, 10k miles per year lease. Thank you.

    .00203 and 51%
    Can you tell me what best money factor and residual value would be if we went with 3 years, 10 miles per year lease (instead of 4 years)?

    THANK YOU!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,003
    arts2565 said:

    Michaell said:

    arts2565 said:

    Hi All - my wife and I are looking at the 2017 Yukon SLT 4WD in Texas. We have negotiated a price of $61,500 which is decent according to TrueCar for the options we put on vehicle. What is best money factor and residual value I can get on lease, assuming I have excellent credit? Assume 4 year, 10k miles per year lease. Thank you.

    .00203 and 51%
    Can you tell me what best money factor and residual value would be if we went with 3 years, 10 miles per year lease (instead of 4 years)?

    THANK YOU!
    .00183 and 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi All - can you please rate my offer:

    2017 GMC Yukon SLT 4WD; Dallas, TX
    MSRP: 67,165
    Agreed Price: 57,684.96 ($9300 in discounts)
    Tax: 3616.56
    License, Reg, Fees: 1782.25

    36 Month, 0 Down: $947.38
    39 Month, 0 Down: $926.31

    They tell me the money factor they are using .00182 and that the residual value they are using is 53% for 39 months and 55% for 36 months.

    Do you think this is the best deal I can get or should I be able to do better?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,984
    arts2565 said:

    Hi All - can you please rate my offer:

    2017 GMC Yukon SLT 4WD; Dallas, TX
    MSRP: 67,165
    Agreed Price: 57,684.96 ($9300 in discounts)
    Tax: 3616.56
    License, Reg, Fees: 1782.25

    36 Month, 0 Down: $947.38
    39 Month, 0 Down: $926.31

    They tell me the money factor they are using .00182 and that the residual value they are using is 53% for 39 months and 55% for 36 months.

    Do you think this is the best deal I can get or should I be able to do better?

    Thank you!

    That is the correct MF and residual for 15K/yr

    I calculate payments about $40/mo. less than that, using those numbers, for either term.
    $1782 seems like a lot for fees. $600 for acquisition fee, then about $300-$400 more for DMV/dealer fees should be about it. I'd want a breakdown of that. And, an explanation for the $40 difference in payment.

    Unless "0 Down" means you don't pay anything at lease signing? Not even the first payment?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Residual and MF, Indiana. 2017 Yukon Denali awd 36 or 39 with 15k 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,984
    tray1981 said:

    Residual and MF, Indiana. 2017 Yukon Denali awd 36 or 39 with 15k 

    .00183 MF and 55%/53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:
    Hi All - can you please rate my offer: 2017 GMC Yukon SLT 4WD; Dallas, TX MSRP: 67,165 Agreed Price: 57,684.96 ($9300 in discounts) Tax: 3616.56 License, Reg, Fees: 1782.25 36 Month, 0 Down: $947.38 39 Month, 0 Down: $926.31 They tell me the money factor they are using .00182 and that the residual value they are using is 53% for 39 months and 55% for 36 months. Do you think this is the best deal I can get or should I be able to do better? Thank you!
    That is the correct MF and residual for 15K/yr I calculate payments about $40/mo. less than that, using those numbers, for either term. $1782 seems like a lot for fees. $600 for acquisition fee, then about $300-$400 more for DMV/dealer fees should be about it. I'd want a breakdown of that. And, an explanation for the $40 difference in payment. Unless "0 Down" means you don't pay anything at lease signing? Not even the first payment?
    Thank you.  High acquisition fees are bc they’re including a little policy to insure against dings, etc at time of lease.  Maybe I negotiate that away?

    But, more importantly, we are negotiating a 10k per year / 39 month lease.  Not 15k per year as you say.  How does that change pricing?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,003
    arts2565 said:


    kyfdx said:

    arts2565 said:

    Hi All - can you please rate my offer:

    2017 GMC Yukon SLT 4WD; Dallas, TX
    MSRP: 67,165
    Agreed Price: 57,684.96 ($9300 in discounts)
    Tax: 3616.56
    License, Reg, Fees: 1782.25

    36 Month, 0 Down: $947.38
    39 Month, 0 Down: $926.31

    They tell me the money factor they are using .00182 and that the residual value they are using is 53% for 39 months and 55% for 36 months.

    Do you think this is the best deal I can get or should I be able to do better?

    Thank you!

    That is the correct MF and residual for 15K/yr

    I calculate payments about $40/mo. less than that, using those numbers, for either term.
    $1782 seems like a lot for fees. $600 for acquisition fee, then about $300-$400 more for DMV/dealer fees should be about it. I'd want a breakdown of that. And, an explanation for the $40 difference in payment.

    Unless "0 Down" means you don't pay anything at lease signing? Not even the first payment?

    Thank you.  High acquisition fees are bc they’re including a little policy to insure against dings, etc at time of lease.  Maybe I negotiate that away?

    But, more importantly, we are negotiating a 10k per year / 39 month lease.  Not 15k per year as you say.  How does that change pricing?

    I'd skip the 'wear and tear' policy altogether; just a profit center for the dealer, playing to your fears.

    The dealer cannot alter the MF; that is fixed by the bank. For 36 and 39 months, the 10K residual is 3% higher than the 15K residual. Confirm with the dealer what term and mileage they are quoting against.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.