Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Hyundai Sonata Plug In Hybrid Lease

lyniguezlyniguez Posts: 5
edited January 15 in Hyundai
Hello,

Was wondering if anyone had the Residual Value and MF for this month? I'm looking to lease one in CA

Comments

  • 36/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    lyniguez said:

    Hello,

    Was wondering if anyone had the Residual Value and MF for this month? I'm looking to lease one in CA

    lyniguez said:

    36/12

    Base?

    .00025 MF and 47% residual
    $6419 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • can I get the rv and mf for the sonata plug in limited, 36/15,000 southern California
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,154

    can I get the rv and mf for the sonata plug in limited, 36/15,000 southern California

    .00044 and 43%; $6919 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • based on those numbers for the 2017 sonata plug in limited in California, for a 36 month lease, 15000miles, does $347 plus tax seem to be a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,154

    based on those numbers for the 2017 sonata plug in limited in California, for a 36 month lease, 15000miles, does $347 plus tax seem to be a good deal?

    Don't know - you'd have to provide us with the MSRP and adjusted cap cost.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MSRP; 39,760
    Selling: 37,000
  • $8919 in rebates
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,154

    MSRP; 39,760
    Selling: 37,000

    $8919 in rebates

    $325/mo plus tax

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ready to lease a Limited plug-in for 36/12k miles, can anyone help with the residual percent or dollar figure?

    Looks like the above are for the base or 15k, thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,154
    benny82 said:

    Ready to lease a Limited plug-in for 36/12k miles, can anyone help with the residual percent or dollar figure?

    Looks like the above are for the base or 15k, thanks!

    .00040 and 43%; $7669 lease cash

    15K residual would be 41%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you so much Michaell! I just spoke with a dealer on the phone and he also quoted the 7,669 lease cash. If I take out the 4,919 federal rebate, there is 2,750 left over. Does this mean you get more cash on the lease than on purchase? When I look around I see 2,000 bonus cash listed most places.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,154
    benny82 said:

    Thank you so much Michaell! I just spoke with a dealer on the phone and he also quoted the 7,669 lease cash. If I take out the 4,919 federal rebate, there is 2,750 left over. Does this mean you get more cash on the lease than on purchase? When I look around I see 2,000 bonus cash listed most places.

    That's possible - lease and purchase incentives are rarely the same.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • can I get current numbers and incentives for 2017 sonata plug in limited in California, for a 36 month lease, 15000miles?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,154

    can I get current numbers and incentives for 2017 sonata plug in limited in California, for a 36 month lease, 15000miles?

    .00040 and 41%; $7669 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What is best lease deal on limited trim of sonata plugin? 36/15k. I would like to have$250 or so per month payment with$700 down. Is it possible?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,154
    sumit123 said:

    What is best lease deal on limited trim of sonata plugin? 36/15k. I would like to have$250 or so per month payment with$700 down. Is it possible?

    That does not seem likely.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sumit123sumit123 Posts: 20
    edited February 2018
    Thanks Michael. What is the current mf and rv for limited trim? 36/15k. Also what are the lease incentives available - I live in California
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    sumit123 said:

    Thanks Michael. What is the current mf and rv for limited trim? 36/15k. Also what are the lease incentives available - I live in California

    .00055 MF and 41% residual
    $7919 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Is this lease cash on top of say the true car or Edmunds sales price of the car? For example Edmunds says I get$5k off on msrp with their certificate. Can I add lease cash on top of that certificate?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 117,154
    sumit123 said:

    Is this lease cash on top of say the true car or Edmunds sales price of the car? For example Edmunds says I get$5k off on msrp with their certificate. Can I add lease cash on top of that certificate?

    We don't track pricing, sorry.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    sumit123 said:

    Is this lease cash on top of say the true car or Edmunds sales price of the car? For example Edmunds says I get$5k off on msrp with their certificate. Can I add lease cash on top of that certificate?

    It's possible that the Edmunds or TrueCar price won't be good on a lease, as it includes purchase only incentives. Lease cash is probably in lieu of those incentives, not in addition to them.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Brian DBrian D FloridaPosts: 15
    Could you please share MF/RV/incentives on a 2017 Sonata Hybrid Plug In Limited? Looking for 36/12k unless other terms are more attractive.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    btothed said:

    Could you please share MF/RV/incentives on a 2017 Sonata Hybrid Plug In Limited? Looking for 36/12k unless other terms are more attractive.

    .00055 MF and 43% residual
    $9419 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • elab626elab626 SoCalPosts: 5
    Hi can I get MF/RV/incentives on a 2017 Sonata Hybrid Plug In Limited 36/12k zip 91203
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    elab626 said:

    Hi can I get MF/RV/incentives on a 2017 Sonata Hybrid Plug In Limited 36/12k zip 91203

    There are no longer lease programs for 2017 models

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.