Car Buying Advice - Lexus RX 350 AWD -August 2017 residual and MF

carmintcarmint Member Posts: 9
edited August 2017 in Lexus
What are the August 2017 residuals and mf for 2017 Lexus RX 350 AWD for 36/12 and 36/15? Also, what are the current offers/incentives in the Boston area.

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,289
    carmint said:

    What are the August 2017 residuals and mf for 2017 Lexus RX 350 AWD for 36/12 and 36/15?

    Also, what are the current offers/incentives in the Boston area.

    .00080 MF and 58%/56% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • swinglifeswinglife Member Posts: 165
    Hello! What are the August 2017 residuals and mf for 2017 Lexus RX 350 AWD for 36/12 and 36/15 in WA?

    Can someone break down current special lease promo advertised now as $399/Mo for 36/10 with $3499 due at signing for MSRP of $46,454. $2000 Lease Cash Incentive is already in lease calculation.

    1. Net Capital Cost
    2. MF
    3. Residual
    4. other hidden fee such as doc fee and etc

    Thank you in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,289
    swinglife said:

    Hello! What are the August 2017 residuals and mf for 2017 Lexus RX 350 AWD for 36/12 and 36/15 in WA?

    Can someone break down current special lease promo advertised now as $399/Mo for 36/10 with $3499 due at signing for MSRP of $46,454. $2000 Lease Cash Incentive is already in lease calculation.

    1. Net Capital Cost
    2. MF
    3. Residual
    4. other hidden fee such as doc fee and etc

    Thank you in advance

    .00080 MF and 58%/56% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    1) $39849
    2) .00080
    3) 59%

    $2305 dealer discount
    $2000 lease cash
    $2305 customer cash CAP reduction
    $795 acquisition fee
    $399 1st payment

    That doesn't include tax, dealer fees or DMV fees

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • swinglifeswinglife Member Posts: 165
    Thank you, kyfdx!

    $2305+$2000+$2305=$6610 total discount?
    so this is rally good deal then.

  • swinglifeswinglife Member Posts: 165
    $2305+$2000= $4305 discount and due at signing $3499 including $795 acqusition and 1st payment of $399.

    Please advise if I correct.
  • swinglifeswinglife Member Posts: 165
    2017 Lexus RX350 AWD
    MSRP: $50329 
    Nego price: $47083

    MF: 0.0080
    Residual: 56% for 36 / 15
    Lease Cash:$2000
    Trade-In Tax Credit: $1500 (no value left for trade)

    I am in Seattkw WA.  What will be the monthly lease payment?

    Thank in advance!
  • swinglifeswinglife Member Posts: 165
    Net Cap.Cost: $47083-$2000-$1500=$43583
    Residual: $50329 x 0.56 = $28284.24

    Interest: ($43583+$28284.24)x0.00080=$57.50
    Depreciation: ($43583-$28284.24)/36=$424.97
    Tax: ($57.50+$424.97)x0.095=$51.30

    Lease Monthly Payment: $533.77
    If dealer fee & doc fee paid in cash.

    I hope I calculate it correctly.  Please confirm!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,289
    swinglife said:

    $2305+$2000= $4305 discount and due at signing $3499 including $795 acqusition and 1st payment of $399.

    Please advise if I correct.

    Yes... this is correct. Except the dealer discount is $2300, not $2305 as I noted above. Total discount of $4300, including the lease cash
    The other $2305 is CAP cost reduction from you (included in the $3499)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,289
    swinglife said:

    Net Cap.Cost: $47083-$2000-$1500=$43583
    Residual: $50329 x 0.56 = $28284.24

    Interest: ($43583+$28284.24)x0.00080=$57.50
    Depreciation: ($43583-$28284.24)/36=$424.97
    Tax: ($57.50+$424.97)x0.095=$51.30

    Lease Monthly Payment: $533.77
    If dealer fee & doc fee paid in cash.

    I hope I calculate it correctly.  Please confirm!

    Typo on your residual. It's 28,184, not $28,284. Other than that, you've got it.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nithinm83nithinm83 Member Posts: 23
    Hi...I have an offer of $545 per month plus 1500 out of pocket(incl first month payment) for a 53,892 MSRP Rx350(not F Sport). 36m/15k miles. PLease advise if this is a good deal. incl 6% tax(broward county,FL), service, wear and tear. Is this a fair deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,758
    nithinm83 said:

    Hi...I have an offer of $545 per month plus 1500 out of pocket(incl first month payment) for a 53,892 MSRP Rx350(not F Sport). 36m/15k miles. PLease advise if this is a good deal. incl 6% tax(broward county,FL), service, wear and tear. Is this a fair deal?

    What is the adjusted cap cost?

    What does the $1500 due at signing cover, besides the first payment?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • swinglifeswinglife Member Posts: 165
    As you can see above I got $533 with $1500 out of pocket (not include dealer and doc fee) for MSRP $50329.
    So I think your deal is pretty good.
  • swinglifeswinglife Member Posts: 165
    Thank you sooooo much on your help, kyfdx!
  • swinglifeswinglife Member Posts: 165
    Dealer in WA is charging me followings for leasing 2017 Lexus RX 350 AWD, MSRP of $50,329.

    Doc Fee: $150.00
    License Fee: $750.00
    Acquistion Fee: $795.00
    Advanced Payments: $591.12
    Upfront Charges: $460.80

    $2,746.92

  • swinglifeswinglife Member Posts: 165
    I meant is there be anything be waived in general for lease?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,758
    swinglife said:

    I meant is there be anything be waived in general for lease?

    Nope, everything listed are legitimate costs

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • swinglifeswinglife Member Posts: 165
    What is Upfront Charge of $460.80 for?

    Thank you Michaell!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,758
    swinglife said:

    What is Upfront Charge of $460.80 for?

    Thank you Michaell!

    You'll have to ask the dealer for a breakdown of that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • swinglifeswinglife Member Posts: 165
    Can you provide residual for 48 month /15K yr?
    dealer said 47%. I just wanna make sure it is right
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,289
    swinglife said:

    Can you provide residual for 48 month /15K yr?
    dealer said 47%. I just wanna make sure it is right

    That's correct

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • swinglifeswinglife Member Posts: 165
    Thank you for confirm kyfdx!
  • swinglifeswinglife Member Posts: 165
    I ended up lease with 45 month / 12K. Is residual 52%?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,758
    swinglife said:

    I ended up lease with 45 month / 12K. Is residual 52%?

    Yes - the dealer cannot alter the residual value. It is set by the bank.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • swinglifeswinglife Member Posts: 165
    Thank you,Michaell!
  • nithinm83nithinm83 Member Posts: 23


    Is this a good deal my friends? please advise
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,758
    nithinm83 said:



    Is this a good deal my friends? please advise

    A few questions:

    1. What state and tax rate is this?
    2. I don't see a payment on that worksheet. What is the dealer quoting you?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • swinglifeswinglife Member Posts: 165
    nithinm83 you got the pretty similar deal that I made last week. $7744 off the MSRP.
    Mine was MSRP:$58009 and selling price was $50885. Monthly payment lease of $603(including 0.104 Tax) for 45/12k with $616 case down. I think I made a good deal but not the best. I am in WA.
  • jb_rx350jb_rx350 Member Posts: 2
    is the money factor/residual any different for a FWD - everything above seems to be for an AWD vehicle. Looking for MF/Residual for RX350 Fsport FWD 36 month/12k/year

    thx. JB
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,758
    jb_rx350 said:

    is the money factor/residual any different for a FWD - everything above seems to be for an AWD vehicle. Looking for MF/Residual for RX350 Fsport FWD 36 month/12k/year

    thx. JB

    F-Sport FWD or AWD have the same numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • norcal123456norcal123456 San Jose, CAMember Posts: 10
    Hello, looking for a lease rx 350 2017 base model AWD. MSRP 46,255 in Northern California (San Jose ca).  12k, 36 mos. Ideally $0 down.  

    What should I be aiming for in terms of adjusted cap cost, MF, residual? What else should I be considering?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,758

    Hello, looking for a lease rx 350 2017 base model AWD. MSRP 46,255 in Northern California (San Jose ca).  12k, 36 mos. Ideally $0 down.  

    What should I be aiming for in terms of adjusted cap cost, MF, residual? What else should I be considering?

    .00055 MF and 56% residual for 36/12. $2500 lease cash

    We don't track pricing - use the 'make / model / year' pulldowns at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.