Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Audi S7 Lease Deals and Prices

24

Comments

  • Could I please have the MF, RV and any incentives available for NJ market... 
    36/12 Premium model

    THX in Advance 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,101
    dieseld69 said:

    Could I please have the MF, RV and any incentives available for NJ market... 
    36/12 Premium model

    THX in Advance 

    .00214 MF and 47% residual
    $15,000 dealer market allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Is this MF and residual supposed to be staying in effect? Considering these cars have been on a stop sale since June, the dealer allowance is only balancing out the horrific MF and lousy residual. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,478
    dieseld69 said:

    Is this MF and residual supposed to be staying in effect? Considering these cars have been on a stop sale since June, the dealer allowance is only balancing out the horrific MF and lousy residual. 

    The programs are set to expire tomorrow, but wouldn't surprise me if they were extended through Monday.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Would you be so kind as to shoot a reply to me when the new #'s hit? I would tremendously appreciate it!!!! 
  • Have there been any changes to the programs or any changes expected for Monday? 

    TY in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,101
    dieseld69 said:

    Have there been any changes to the programs or any changes expected for Monday? 

    TY in advance

    36/12
    Premium Plus
    .00214 MF and 49% residual
    $15,000 dealer market allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Has there been any changes or any changes expected? 
  • Could I get 36/12 on a 2018 Audi s7 premium plus in wash dc
  • In NJ also... THANK YOU 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,478
    dieseld69 said:

    Has there been any changes or any changes expected? 

    dieseld69 said:

    In NJ also... THANK YOU 

    .00270 and 49%
    $15,000 market allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,478
    odonns5 said:

    Could I get 36/12 on a 2018 Audi s7 premium plus in wash dc

    .00270 and 49%
    $15,000 market allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2018 Audi S7 P+ for 36/15k, 10541 please. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,478
    fangstang said:

    2018 Audi S7 P+ for 36/15k, 10541 please. Thanks

    .00214 and 45%
    $15,000 market allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    fangstang said:

    2018 Audi S7 P+ for 36/15k, 10541 please. Thanks

    .00214 and 45%
    $15,000 market allowance
    Thanks. Do you have the numbers for the Prestige too?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,101
    fangstang said:

    Michaell said:

    fangstang said:

    2018 Audi S7 P+ for 36/15k, 10541 please. Thanks

    .00214 and 45%
    $15,000 market allowance
    Thanks. Do you have the numbers for the Prestige too?
    Sorry, the correct residuals for 36/15 are:
    Premium Plus: 47%
    Prestige: 45%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BrainDrBrainDr OhioPosts: 8
    edited December 2018
    2018 s7 prestige 36/12 45431
    Any market allowance? 
  • kyfdx said:

    fangstang said:

    Michaell said:

    fangstang said:

    2018 Audi S7 P+ for 36/15k, 10541 please. Thanks

    .00214 and 45%
    $15,000 market allowance
    Thanks. Do you have the numbers for the Prestige too?
    Sorry, the correct residuals for 36/15 are:
    Premium Plus: 47%
    Prestige: 45%
    Even better. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,478
    BrainDr said:

    2018 s7 prestige 36/12 45431
    Any market allowance? 

    .00270 and 49%
    $15,000 market allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • futuredbsownerfuturedbsowner Washington DCPosts: 13
    Hello - Is $15K market allowance still available? Thanks!
  • futuredbsownerfuturedbsowner Washington DCPosts: 13
    I am in Northern VA 22030
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,101

    Hello - Is $15K market allowance still available? Thanks!

    Through today.

    New programs start tomorrow. Though, I don't expect the $15K to go away, since it's an Audi-to-dealer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • futuredbsownerfuturedbsowner Washington DCPosts: 13
    kyfdx said:

    Hello - Is $15K market allowance still available? Thanks!

    Through today.

    New programs start tomorrow. Though, I don't expect the $15K to go away, since it's an Audi-to-dealer incentive
    Ok Great! Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,101

    kyfdx said:

    Hello - Is $15K market allowance still available? Thanks!

    Through today.

    New programs start tomorrow. Though, I don't expect the $15K to go away, since it's an Audi-to-dealer incentive
    Ok Great! Thanks
    $15K is still there

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • stingray23stingray23 Posts: 61
    Are the rates the same as last month or did they change? 36/15K. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,478

    Are the rates the same as last month or did they change? 36/15K. Thanks

    What ZIP code?
    What trim level?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stingray23stingray23 Posts: 61
    Michaell said:

    Are the rates the same as last month or did they change? 36/15K. Thanks

    What ZIP code?
    What trim level?
    10541
    Prem.+
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 117,101

    Michaell said:

    Are the rates the same as last month or did they change? 36/15K. Thanks

    What ZIP code?
    What trim level?
    10541
    Prem.+
    .00193 MF and 45% residual
    $15K market allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • stingray23stingray23 Posts: 61
    Thanks
  • arnaarna Posts: 9
    Hello what is the residual and mf on 2018 S7 prem+/pres for 36/15 and 39/15 in January?

    zip 91204
Sign In or Register to comment.