Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2018 GMC Acadia Lease Deals and Prices

rkelly17rkelly17 Member Posts: 103
edited October 2017 in GMC
Would you have numbers for a 36/15,000 2018 Acadia Denali lease in Pittsburgh PA?

Thank you,

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,134
    rkelly17 said:

    Would you have numbers for a 36/15,000 2018 Acadia Denali lease in Pittsburgh PA?

    Thank you,

    .00052 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    tray1981tray1981 Member Posts: 36
    Indiana 2018 Acadia Denali 39/15 or 36/15 money factor and residual. Would like on AWD or FWD. Thank you! Also trading Honda lease, and competitor cash? We get GM employee as well. Is it better to lease 2017 right now? 
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,134
    tray1981 said:

    Indiana 2018 Acadia Denali 39/15 or 36/15 money factor and residual. Would like on AWD or FWD. Thank you! Also trading Honda lease, and competitor cash? We get GM employee as well. Is it better to lease 2017 right now? 

    .00119 MF and 58%/55% residual for 36/39 months
    AWD or FWD

    No info on pricing or incentives.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    robin_trobin_t Member Posts: 6
    Could I get MF/RV numbers for the 2018 Acadia Denali 36/10?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,134
    robin_t said:

    Could I get MF/RV numbers for the 2018 Acadia Denali 36/10?

    .00119 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    robin_trobin_t Member Posts: 6
    Thank you!
  • Options
    daisysuedaisysue Member Posts: 14
    Hi. Could I please get the lease number for SLT and Denali - 36/12 and 24/12. Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,886
    daisysue said:

    Hi. Could I please get the lease number for SLT and Denali - 36/12 and 24/12. Thank you.

    24/12 - .00127 and 69% (Denali) or 67% (SLT)
    36/12 - .00089 and 60% (Denali) or 58% (SLT)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    daisysuedaisysue Member Posts: 14
    Michaell said:

    daisysue said:

    Hi. Could I please get the lease number for SLT and Denali - 36/12 and 24/12. Thank you.

    24/12 - .00127 and 69% (Denali) or 67% (SLT)
    36/12 - .00089 and 60% (Denali) or 58% (SLT)
    I'm sorry, that was for Pittsburgh, PA. Are the number you gave accurate for that area?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,886
    daisysue said:

    Michaell said:

    daisysue said:

    Hi. Could I please get the lease number for SLT and Denali - 36/12 and 24/12. Thank you.

    24/12 - .00127 and 69% (Denali) or 67% (SLT)
    36/12 - .00089 and 60% (Denali) or 58% (SLT)
    I'm sorry, that was for Pittsburgh, PA. Are the number you gave accurate for that area?
    GM numbers are national.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    edwardk15edwardk15 Member Posts: 7
    Hello Michaell,

    Could I have numbers for Denali AWD 24/10 and 36/10

    Thank You.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,134
    edwardk15 said:

    Hello Michaell,

    Could I have numbers for Denali AWD 24/10 and 36/10

    Thank You.

    .00127 MF and 70% residual
    .00089 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    carfun44carfun44 Member Posts: 51
    Could I have numbers for 2018 acadia Denali fwd in Indiana for 36/12 and 15?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,134
    carfun44 said:

    Could I have numbers for 2018 acadia Denali fwd in Indiana for 36/12 and 15?

    .00089 MF and 60%/58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    steckstingstecksting Member Posts: 27
    Can you provide the latest MF and residual for '18 Acadia Denali for 36mo/12k?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,886

    Can you provide the latest MF and residual for '18 Acadia Denali for 36mo/12k?

    .00089 and 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Carcar987Carcar987 Member Posts: 15
    Would you have numbers for a 36/15,000 2018 Acadia SLT 1 lease in 02043? Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,886
    Carcar987 said:

    Would you have numbers for a 36/15,000 2018 Acadia SLT 1 lease in 02043? Thank you.

    .00089 and 57%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nitz369nitz369 Member Posts: 15
    Looking at 2018 Denali 36 month lease 10k in Las Vegas. What is the MF and Residual? And are these numbers standard for all GMC dealers?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,134
    nitz369 said:

    Looking at 2018 Denali 36 month lease 10k in Las Vegas. What is the MF and Residual? And are these numbers standard for all GMC dealers?

    .00100 MF and 61% residual.

    It's a national program.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.