Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Car Buying Advice - 2017 Nissan Rogue Lease

m5drivenm5driven Posts: 8
edited September 2017 in Nissan
Looking for the residual value and money factor on a 2017 Nissan Rogue SV and SL (Front wheel drive).

36 Mo / 12k
36 Mo / 15k.


Thanks!

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,799
    m5driven said:

    Looking for the residual value and money factor on a 2017 Nissan Rogue SV and SL (Front wheel drive).

    36 Mo / 12k
    36 Mo / 15k.


    Thanks!

    .00003 MF and 54%/53% residual for SV/SL for 36/15

    Add 1% for 12K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi not sure if 2017 and 2017.5 model residual value and money factor are the same?? First time I ever recall and realized a dealership called a car year by midyear "2017.5". In any event, 36 month/12k for a 2017.5 Nissan Rogue SV, as well as a Nissan Murano S and Murano SV

    (*** Do you really have to buy a package just to get the blind spot warning on the Murano?? Seems like for this better quality vehicle it would be standard, no?)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,156
    ericg753 said:

    Hi not sure if 2017 and 2017.5 model residual value and money factor are the same?? First time I ever recall and realized a dealership called a car year by midyear "2017.5". In any event, 36 month/12k for a 2017.5 Nissan Rogue SV, as well as a Nissan Murano S and Murano SV

    (*** Do you really have to buy a package just to get the blind spot warning on the Murano?? Seems like for this better quality vehicle it would be standard, no?)

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    ericg753 said:

    Hi not sure if 2017 and 2017.5 model residual value and money factor are the same?? First time I ever recall and realized a dealership called a car year by midyear "2017.5". In any event, 36 month/12k for a 2017.5 Nissan Rogue SV, as well as a Nissan Murano S and Murano SV

    (*** Do you really have to buy a package just to get the blind spot warning on the Murano?? Seems like for this better quality vehicle it would be standard, no?)

    FWD or AWD?

    FWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,799
    ericg753 said:

    Michaell said:

    ericg753 said:

    Hi not sure if 2017 and 2017.5 model residual value and money factor are the same?? First time I ever recall and realized a dealership called a car year by midyear "2017.5". In any event, 36 month/12k for a 2017.5 Nissan Rogue SV, as well as a Nissan Murano S and Murano SV

    (*** Do you really have to buy a package just to get the blind spot warning on the Murano?? Seems like for this better quality vehicle it would be standard, no?)

    FWD or AWD?

    FWD
    Murano: .00003 MF and 50%/49% residual for S/SV
    Rogue SV: .00003 MF and 53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.