Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Car Buying Advice - 2018 Prius C Lease Question

calilyovcalilyov Posts: 30
edited October 2017 in Toyota
Hello - will someone please post 12/36 MF and Residual Value for 2018 Prius C 1 and 2 in SoCal. Thanks in advance

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,710
    calilyov said:

    Hello - will someone please post 12/36 MF and Residual Value for 2018 Prius C 1 and 2 in SoCal. Thanks in advance

    53%/52% residual for 1/2
    .00144 MF

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please provide MF and RV for a 2018 Prius C 1 and 2 in MA.
    12k 24 months
    12k 36 months

    Thank you!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,361
    jordan88 said:

    Can you please provide MF and RV for a 2018 Prius C 1 and 2 in MA.
    12k 24 months
    12k 36 months

    Thank you!!

    1 - 59% / 52% and .00125
    Subtract 1% for "2" trim.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello!

    May I please have the MF & RV for a 2018 Prius C 1 & 2 in SoCal?

    12k/36mo

    Any incentives?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,710
    bbarth01 said:

    Hello!

    May I please have the MF & RV for a 2018 Prius C 1 & 2 in SoCal?

    12k/36mo

    Any incentives?

    Thanks!

    52%/51% residual for 1/2
    .00125 MF

    No incentives that we see.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jmfb_vwjmfb_vw Posts: 25
    edited November 2017
    Looking for MF and Residual
    Three or Four
    24/10k or 12k - 36/10k or 12k
    Lease Cash?
    SF, USA 94110

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 128,361
    jmfb_vw said:

    Looking for MF and Residual
    Three or Four
    24/10k or 12k - 36/10k or 12k
    Lease Cash?
    SF, USA 94110

    Thanks in advance!

    57% (24/12) or 50% (36/12) for both 3 or 4

    No 10K allowance from Toyota

    .00125 MF

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi!

    Can I get the December MF & Residual for a 2017 Prius C 1 & 2 in SoCal (90034)?

    12k/36mo & 10K/36Mo

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,710
    gspringer said:

    Hi!

    Can I get the December MF & Residual for a 2017 Prius C 1 & 2 in SoCal (90034)?

    12k/36mo & 10K/36Mo

    Thanks!

    2017:
    51%/49% residual for 1/2 for 36/12
    TFS does not offer 10K/yr
    .00034 MF

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.