Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

I am looking for MF and residual on a 2018 Q3- I am in NC

yalerat1yalerat1 Posts: 13
edited October 2017 in Audi
Msrp 43,900
36/12
Trying to figure out what is a good price for car and then try and calculate lease payment

Best Answer

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,734
    yalerat1 said:

    Msrp 43,900
    36/12
    Trying to figure out what is a good price for car and then try and calculate lease payment

    FWD or Quattro?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Quattro
  • Hey Kyfdx THANK YOU!! Why is the dealer in Raleigh NC telling me the MF is .00212?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,734
    yalerat1 said:

    Hey Kyfdx THANK YOU!! Why is the dealer in Raleigh NC telling me the MF is .00212?

    Marking up the money factor for more profit.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Kyfdx. Thanks. They are telling me that number is set by Audi Finance. How do I combat that email. Meaning can I call Audi finance and get that number? How do you get it? I am challenging them and they are pushing back. Thanks for any advice. I really appreciate it
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,734
    yalerat1 said:

    Kyfdx. Thanks. They are telling me that number is set by Audi Finance. How do I combat that email. Meaning can I call Audi finance and get that number? How do you get it? I am challenging them and they are pushing back. Thanks for any advice. I really appreciate it

    It's confidential dealer information. So, no.. you can't "point" to it for them.
    Just tell them you know the base rate (which is set by Audi), and you'll just move on to another dealer that will give you the base rate, if they don't want to come down.
    Audi Finance certainly won't discuss it with you, as then they would be letting the cat out of the bag for their dealer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.