Are you currently in the market shopping for a new vehicle? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/21 for more details.

2018 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class Lease Deals and Prices

lambusserlambusser Member Posts: 44
edited October 2017 in Mercedes-Benz
Hello,

Do you have MF and Residuals on the new 2018 SL450 / SL550 / AMG SL63s?

24mo and 36mo for 10k and 7.5k?

Thank you!

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,426
    lambusser said:

    Hello,

    Do you have MF and Residuals on the new 2018 SL450 / SL550 / AMG SL63s?

    24mo and 36mo for 10k and 7.5k?

    Thank you!

    24/10 and 36/10 numbers; add 1% for 7.5K
    450 - .00106 and 65% / 58%
    550 - .00057 and 63% / 54%
    SL63 - standard MF and 55% / 46%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jayhawk93jayhawk93 Member Posts: 13
    Can you provide me the Dec MF and Residual for a 2018 SL 550 with 36mo/10K. Is MB offering in incentives in Dec?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,913
    jayhawk93 said:

    Can you provide me the Dec MF and Residual for a 2018 SL 550 with 36mo/10K. Is MB offering in incentives in Dec?

    .00057 MF and 54% residual

    We don't have the incentive information.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • scott_727scott_727 Member Posts: 36
    Do you have the updated numbers for a 28,36 and 48/10miles 2018 SL 450?

     Are there any sweet spots with the term on this car? Thanks 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,913
    scott_727 said:

    Do you have the updated numbers for a 28,36 and 48/10miles 2018 SL 450?

     Are there any sweet spots with the term on this car? Thanks 

    .00075 MF
    63%/56%/50% residual for 24/36/48 months.

    I like to stick to 36 months, but the terms for 48 are pretty good.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mbnj2123mbnj2123 Member Posts: 55
    edited June 2018
    Can you please provide me the June MF and Residual for a 2018 SL 550/ SL450 24 and 36mo/7.5K miles.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,426
    mbnj2123 said:

    Can you please provide me the June MF and Residual for a 2018 SL 550/ SL450 24 and 36mo/7.5K miles.

    450 - .00042 and 62% / 55%
    550 - .00005 and 60% / 51%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tito0628tito0628 Member Posts: 38
    Hello, do you guys have any lease info on a 2018 SL63? Located in Zip 33146. Thanks!
  • tito0628tito0628 Member Posts: 38
    tito0628 said:

    Hello, do you guys have any lease info on a 2018 SL63? Located in Zip 33146. Thanks!

    Sorry, forgot to mention terms. 36/12k. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,913
    tito0628 said:

    tito0628 said:

    Hello, do you guys have any lease info on a 2018 SL63? Located in Zip 33146. Thanks!

    Sorry, forgot to mention terms. 36/12k. Thanks.
    Standard MF and 42% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • allfortheunionallfortheunion Member Posts: 20
    MF and RV for 2018 sl550 10k/36 and 48 months? Amount of dealer incentives? SoCal location. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,426

    MF and RV for 2018 sl550 10k/36 and 48 months? Amount of dealer incentives? SoCal location. Thanks

    .00005 and 50% / 38%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LukeCarwalkerLukeCarwalker Member Posts: 31
    Hi, please provide MF/RV/Incentives for the following:
    • 2018 SL450 36 mo /10k

    • 2019 SL450 36 mo /10k
    South Florida (zip code 33180)

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,913

    Hi, please provide MF/RV/Incentives for the following:

    • 2018 SL450 36 mo /10k

    • 2019 SL450 36 mo /10k
    South Florida (zip code 33180)

    Thank you
    2018: .00042 MF and 54% residual
    $1000 dealer incentive

    Please post 2019 model questions, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52704/mercedes-benz/sl-class/2019-mercedes-benz-sl-class-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vip93330vip93330 Member Posts: 14
    Can I please have numbers for 2018 SL550 36/10 NJ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,913
    vip93330 said:

    Can I please have numbers for 2018 SL550 36/10 NJ?

    .00133 MF and 50% residual
    $1000 winter event bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • odonns5odonns5 Member Posts: 26
    Could I get 36/12 on a 2018 SL450 in dc 2007. If there are better rates at 42 months please advise
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,426
    odonns5 said:

    Could I get 36/12 on a 2018 SL450 in dc 2007. If there are better rates at 42 months please advise
    Thanks

    .00142 and 52% / 48%

    Numbers expire 1/2/19

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • autofan22autofan22 Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2019
    Not sure if these still can be leased. But if they are, can I get terms for 36/7.5K and 24/ 7.5k on a 2018 SL550 and SL63 in NJ. Any incentives?
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,913
    autofan22 said:

    Not sure if these still can be leased. But if they are, can I get terms for 36/7.5K and 24/ 7.5k on a 2018 SL550 and SL63 in NJ. Any incentives?
    Thanks

    No lease support for the 2018 SL models

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.