Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Invoice & Good Selling Price for 2018 Accord EX-L No Navi

richzx14richzx14 Posts: 4
edited October 2017 in Honda
What is invoice?

MSRP is $30,845. Zip code 89044.

This for a purchase.

What would be a good selling price before fees?

Any incentives from Honda for 2018s at this point?

Understand there are incentives for 2017s to clear them out, but 2018 is a total redesign.

Thank You

Answers

• Forgot to add. VIN is 1HGCV1F56JA012884 if this helps.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,075
    richzx14 said:

Forgot to add. VIN is 1HGCV1F56JA012884 if this helps.

There is a new 2018 Accord Prices paid thread, here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48657/honda/accord/2018-honda-accord-deals-and-prices#latest

I was offered $1000 off sticker on a 2018 Accord Sport today, in Colorado.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• isellhondasisellhondas Issaquah WashingtonPosts: 20,225
    As I understand things, the dealers expect the new Accords to be a big time Home Run! If this is the case, don't expect big discounts or factory incentives. I guess time will tell!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,075

As I understand things, the dealers expect the new Accords to be a big time Home Run! If this is the case, don't expect big discounts or factory incentives. I guess time will tell!

I was offered $1K off sticker this past weekend on a 2018 Accord Sport - and, I wasn't even negotiating.

Even if the Accord is a big hit - and, I think it will be, too - the competition in this segment is brutal. And, everybody wants an SUV.

I predict that you'll see more discounting after the 2017 inventory is gone.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4