Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Honda Accord Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,837
edited August 2018 in Honda
Are you shopping for a 2018 Honda Accord? Get info about prices, deals, incentives, and payments.

Look up information on the 2018 Accord here!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• Jerseydevil01Jerseydevil01 South JerseyPosts: 150
    Thank you for the new forum. I used it extensively when buying my EXL in 2012 and am in the market for a 2018 exl or better. So far all the price requests are coming back at full MSRP
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,837

Thank you for the new forum. I used it extensively when buying my EXL in 2012 and am in the market for a 2018 exl or better. So far all the price requests are coming back at full MSRP

I suspect a couple of reasons why that may be:

1. brand new model, lots of publicity
    2. dealers are still trying to clear out the remaining 2017 inventory, so that's where the deals are

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• brian125brian125 New York Posts: 5,224
    jerseydevil01

If your in no rush to buy this new model wait a few months pricing will loosens up. I have a friend who said he may buy a 2018 in a few weeks in NY/NJ. I'll post details if and when.

What I would do if time is on your side email 15 dealerships let each int/ dept know you will buy said model for Invoice price then leave your contact info and just wait..... then next month send out the same emails.

2016 BMW X-5 35i, 2012 MB ML350

• zigster38zigster38 Posts: 117
    Guessing xmas week for a small deal - and the first real deals to be had end of March 2018.
    edited October 2017
    Pricing on 2018 models will drop fast once 17's are limited. End of Dec is a good target date if your not in a rush. Always great deals are found for buyers Dec,30th, 31st. I don't see Honda asking & getting full MSRP very long. Many states probably may find deals closer to invoice price now. Competition and discounts between Camry , Altima, Malibu's, Kia and Hyundai's will be fierce.

I am in no hurry, my existing Honda runs great. I still am not seeing any invoice prices yet and I don't think the crash test ratings are in. The December sales events I thought were year end savings deals and were meant for leftovers but maybe I'm wrong. I think the presidents day sales might be a good time to pull the trigger unless something great comes up. Gives me time to do some research
  • laughinlaughin Posts: 14
    brian125 said:

Pricing on 2018 models will drop fast once 17's are limited. End of Dec is a good target date if your not in a rush. Always great deals are found for buyers Dec,30th, 31st. I don't see Honda asking & getting full MSRP very long. Many states probably may find deals closer to invoice price now. Competition and discounts between Camry , Altima, Malibu's, Kia and Hyundai's will be fierce.

Hi Brian,

Do you think invoice is the best price we can get in Dec? Right now the 2017's are going for $2000 below invoice. Are those prices only possible when the model is being discontinued? I am not in a hurry to purchase the 2018 but would like to know if those $2000 below invoice pricing will even be possible on the 2018's.
    Thanks.
    edited October 2017
    @laughin Good question ???

Its all a guessing game right now with many factors taken into consideration. Supply, Demand , Area will play a part in pricing. Some states will only get close to invoice price , some states might do better. My best guess is Going into 2018... end of 1st quarter (mar,31st ) when dealers start getting more incentive money & need sales production #'s you will see bigger discounts. Give it another month or two we should have a better handle on where pricing lies thru these states that are asking for Full sticker price.

If you live near any of these states is probably where best pricing will start on the 2018 Accords .

MA, MD, VA, CA............. Rest of the states are a Crap shoot

• I've test-drive the EX and am considering that and the Sport. Two Cleveland area dealers have offered me around invoice for both. I was offered 27,500 OTD for the Sport which included a sales price around 25k, 8% tax and delivery of 250 and dealer fees of 33.50. Another Cleveland area dealer offered 27,350.
    Honda still has not disclosed invoice pricing on 18 models last time I checked. should be very soon.

@akronoh77 If dealer gave you invoice pricing on said models please post them here.? TKs

akronoh77 said:

I've test-drive the EX and am considering that and the Sport. Two Cleveland area dealers have offered me around invoice for both. I was offered 27,500 OTD for the Sport which included a sales price around 25k, 8% tax and delivery of 250 and dealer fees of 33.50. Another Cleveland area dealer offered 27,350.

Given that the 2017 Accord Sport CVT MSRP is $25,315 and the 2018 is $25,780 ($465 difference), the invoice of the 2017 is $23,165. If we add the difference for the new year $465, invoice for 2018 should be around $23,630. Your sales price of around 25k is about $1400 off from invoice. No, I don't think he is giving you the 2018 Sport for close to invoice.
  • akronoh77 said:

I've test-drive the EX and am considering that and the Sport. Two Cleveland area dealers have offered me around invoice for both. I was offered 27,500 OTD for the Sport which included a sales price around 25k, 8% tax and delivery of 250 and dealer fees of 33.50. Another Cleveland area dealer offered 27,350.

I test drove the Sport in So. Cal. Their offer was around $25K as well which I was told was $1000 over invoice. They only had 10 cars on the lot and they were moving fast so they were not in the mood to lower the prices. The salesperson told me to wait till mid Nov. when Costco is officially going to negotiate their pricing for the 2018 model. Currently Costco is set up to offer discounts on 2017 Accords only. Or I can wait till the end of year, when prices will be expected to be about $500 below the invoice. Toyota Camrys have come down considerably during the past 2 months. I was quoted $25.6K for the Sport or SE (about 6 weeks ago) which now they are begging me to take away for $23.7K.
  • brian125 said:

I was offered $5K below sticker for 2017 EX-L just a couple of days ago and I was not even negotiating for that. That was right off the bat.

brian125 said:

I was offered $5K below sticker for 2017 EX-L just a couple of days ago and I was not even negotiating for that. That was right off the bat.
    Good info... Tks for posting

• john4545john4545 Posts: 136
    Does anyone have pricing in MD on 2018's ? In PA there are no deals yet with some dealers asking full price
  • john4545john4545 Posts: 136
    edited October 2017

brian125 said:

if u read thru the prior pages Ca buyers are getting deals 3k plus below invoice . a few have made deals in access of 3500 below invoice on 2017 models .

akronoh77 said:

I test drove the Sport in So. Cal. Their offer was around $25K as well which I was told was $1000 over invoice. They only had 10 cars on the lot and they were moving fast so they were not in the mood to lower the prices. The salesperson told me to wait till mid Nov. when Costco is officially going to negotiate their pricing for the 2018 model. Currently Costco is set up to offer discounts on 2017 Accords only. Or I can wait till the end of year, when prices will be expected to be about $500 below the invoice. Toyota Camrys have come down considerably during the past 2 months. I was quoted $25.6K for the Sport or SE (about 6 weeks ago) which now they are begging me to take away for $23.7K.
    Hi mj_sid_123. Was the Camry you got quoted for $23.7K out the door? Which dealer in So. Cal. did you get the quote from? Which Honda dealer in So. Cal. did you deal with?

Honda has finally released their invoice pricing for the 2018 accords. Hope their prices get to the invoice levels soon. I have yet to even see a commercial for the 2018 accord. I guess they are basking in full MSRP for as long as possible

• zigster38zigster38 Posts: 117
    Prices on 1.5 Accords will drop when the 2.0 engine is released next month. The 2.0 Sport with 10 speed will be a very hot car, so if you want a 1.5 turbo to save gas or for whatever reason, they'll be available at a discount.
  • vinuneurovinuneuro ChicagoPosts: 8
    edited October 2017
    Historically, how many months in do they start offering 0.9% financing?
    vinuneuro said:

Historically, how many months in do they start offering 0.9% financing?

We don't have that information.

• Hi, I received an out-the-door offer for the 2018 Accord LX for $24,700. Is that too good to be true? Does something seem fishy?

Also, what's the invoice price for this car?
  • How much is your sales tax?
  • 7%
    jg123456 said:

Hi, I received an out-the-door offer for the 2018 Accord LX for $24,700. Is that too good to be true? Does something seem fishy?

Also, what's the invoice price for this car?

Invoice is 22,448 for the lx, check the price breakdown with tax, tags doc fees regisration
    I was offered $1000 off sticker for an Accord Sport with CVT today in Colorado. That was without any negotiation.

Sticker was $26,5xx, IIRC

• thanks, then it seems like the deal I was offered is not too unexpected
    jg123456 said:

thanks, then it seems like the deal I was offered is not too unexpected

Was talking with the salesperson about it.

The focus for the dealers is to get rid of the 2017 inventory, so that's where you will find the great deals.

Once the 2017 inventory is gone, I suspect the discounts on the 2018 will get bigger.

• Seeking invoice for 2018 Accord EX-L no Navi

MSRP is $30,845. Zip code 89044.

This for a purchase. VIN = 1HGCV1F56JA012884.

Also - what would be a good selling price before fees?

Any incentives from Honda for 2018s at this point?

Understand there are incentives for 2017s to clear them out, but 2018 is a total redesign.

Thank You
    john mid Atlantic states are just getting in accords
    john4545 said:

Does anyone have pricing in MD on 2018's ? In PA there are no deals yet with some dealers asking full price

Some of the better PA Honda dealers ................ Scott, Apple , Keenan, Motor world, Bianchi