Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Honda Accord Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,090
edited August 2018 in Honda
Are you shopping for a 2018 Honda Accord? Get info about prices, deals, incentives, and payments.

Look up information on the 2018 Accord here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• Jerseydevil01Jerseydevil01 Member Posts: 151
    Thank you for the new forum. I used it extensively when buying my EXL in 2012 and am in the market for a 2018 exl or better. So far all the price requests are coming back at full MSRP
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,090

Thank you for the new forum. I used it extensively when buying my EXL in 2012 and am in the market for a 2018 exl or better. So far all the price requests are coming back at full MSRP

I suspect a couple of reasons why that may be:

1. brand new model, lots of publicity
    2. dealers are still trying to clear out the remaining 2017 inventory, so that's where the deals are

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    jerseydevil01

If your in no rush to buy this new model wait a few months pricing will loosens up. I have a friend who said he may buy a 2018 in a few weeks in NY/NJ. I'll post details if and when.

What I would do if time is on your side email 15 dealerships let each int/ dept know you will buy said model for Invoice price then leave your contact info and just wait..... then next month send out the same emails.

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• zigster38zigster38 Member Posts: 117
    Guessing xmas week for a small deal - and the first real deals to be had end of March 2018.
    edited October 2017
    Pricing on 2018 models will drop fast once 17's are limited. End of Dec is a good target date if your not in a rush. Always great deals are found for buyers Dec,30th, 31st. I don't see Honda asking & getting full MSRP very long. Many states probably may find deals closer to invoice price now. Competition and discounts between Camry , Altima, Malibu's, Kia and Hyundai's will be fierce.

I am in no hurry, my existing Honda runs great. I still am not seeing any invoice prices yet and I don't think the crash test ratings are in. The December sales events I thought were year end savings deals and were meant for leftovers but maybe I'm wrong. I think the presidents day sales might be a good time to pull the trigger unless something great comes up. Gives me time to do some research
  • laughinlaughin Member Posts: 17
    brian125 said:

Pricing on 2018 models will drop fast once 17's are limited. End of Dec is a good target date if your not in a rush. Always great deals are found for buyers Dec,30th, 31st. I don't see Honda asking & getting full MSRP very long. Many states probably may find deals closer to invoice price now. Competition and discounts between Camry , Altima, Malibu's, Kia and Hyundai's will be fierce.

Hi Brian,

Do you think invoice is the best price we can get in Dec? Right now the 2017's are going for $2000 below invoice. Are those prices only possible when the model is being discontinued? I am not in a hurry to purchase the 2018 but would like to know if those $2000 below invoice pricing will even be possible on the 2018's.
    Thanks.
    edited October 2017
    @laughin Good question ???

Its all a guessing game right now with many factors taken into consideration. Supply, Demand , Area will play a part in pricing. Some states will only get close to invoice price , some states might do better. My best guess is Going into 2018... end of 1st quarter (mar,31st ) when dealers start getting more incentive money & need sales production #'s you will see bigger discounts. Give it another month or two we should have a better handle on where pricing lies thru these states that are asking for Full sticker price.

If you live near any of these states is probably where best pricing will start on the 2018 Accords .

MA, MD, VA, CA............. Rest of the states are a Crap shoot

• akronoh77akronoh77 Member Posts: 16
    I've test-drive the EX and am considering that and the Sport. Two Cleveland area dealers have offered me around invoice for both. I was offered 27,500 OTD for the Sport which included a sales price around 25k, 8% tax and delivery of 250 and dealer fees of 33.50. Another Cleveland area dealer offered 27,350.
    Honda still has not disclosed invoice pricing on 18 models last time I checked. should be very soon.

@akronoh77 If dealer gave you invoice pricing on said models please post them here.? TKs

akronoh77 said:

I've test-drive the EX and am considering that and the Sport. Two Cleveland area dealers have offered me around invoice for both. I was offered 27,500 OTD for the Sport which included a sales price around 25k, 8% tax and delivery of 250 and dealer fees of 33.50. Another Cleveland area dealer offered 27,350.

Given that the 2017 Accord Sport CVT MSRP is $25,315 and the 2018 is $25,780 ($465 difference), the invoice of the 2017 is $23,165. If we add the difference for the new year $465, invoice for 2018 should be around $23,630. Your sales price of around 25k is about $1400 off from invoice. No, I don't think he is giving you the 2018 Sport for close to invoice.
  • mj_sid_123mj_sid_123 Member Posts: 14
    akronoh77 said:

I test drove the Sport in So. Cal. Their offer was around $25K as well which I was told was $1000 over invoice. They only had 10 cars on the lot and they were moving fast so they were not in the mood to lower the prices. The salesperson told me to wait till mid Nov. when Costco is officially going to negotiate their pricing for the 2018 model. Currently Costco is set up to offer discounts on 2017 Accords only. Or I can wait till the end of year, when prices will be expected to be about $500 below the invoice. Toyota Camrys have come down considerably during the past 2 months. I was quoted $25.6K for the Sport or SE (about 6 weeks ago) which now they are begging me to take away for $23.7K.
  • mj_sid_123mj_sid_123 Member Posts: 14
    brian125 said:

I was offered $5K below sticker for 2017 EX-L just a couple of days ago and I was not even negotiating for that. That was right off the bat.

brian125 said:

I was offered $5K below sticker for 2017 EX-L just a couple of days ago and I was not even negotiating for that. That was right off the bat.
    Good info... Tks for posting

• john4545john4545 Member Posts: 136
    Does anyone have pricing in MD on 2018's ? In PA there are no deals yet with some dealers asking full price
    edited October 2017

brian125 said:

if u read thru the prior pages Ca buyers are getting deals 3k plus below invoice . a few have made deals in access of 3500 below invoice on 2017 models .

akronoh77 said:

I test drove the Sport in So. Cal. Their offer was around $25K as well which I was told was $1000 over invoice. They only had 10 cars on the lot and they were moving fast so they were not in the mood to lower the prices. The salesperson told me to wait till mid Nov. when Costco is officially going to negotiate their pricing for the 2018 model. Currently Costco is set up to offer discounts on 2017 Accords only. Or I can wait till the end of year, when prices will be expected to be about $500 below the invoice. Toyota Camrys have come down considerably during the past 2 months. I was quoted $25.6K for the Sport or SE (about 6 weeks ago) which now they are begging me to take away for $23.7K.
    Hi mj_sid_123. Was the Camry you got quoted for $23.7K out the door? Which dealer in So. Cal. did you get the quote from? Which Honda dealer in So. Cal. did you deal with?

Honda has finally released their invoice pricing for the 2018 accords. Hope their prices get to the invoice levels soon. I have yet to even see a commercial for the 2018 accord. I guess they are basking in full MSRP for as long as possible

• zigster38zigster38 Member Posts: 117
    Prices on 1.5 Accords will drop when the 2.0 engine is released next month. The 2.0 Sport with 10 speed will be a very hot car, so if you want a 1.5 turbo to save gas or for whatever reason, they'll be available at a discount.
  • vinuneurovinuneuro Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2017
    Historically, how many months in do they start offering 0.9% financing?
    vinuneuro said:

Historically, how many months in do they start offering 0.9% financing?

We don't have that information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jg123456jg123456 Member Posts: 7
    Hi, I received an out-the-door offer for the 2018 Accord LX for $24,700. Is that too good to be true? Does something seem fishy?

Also, what's the invoice price for this car?
  • thanhmasteripthanhmasterip Member Posts: 2
    How much is your sales tax?
    7%
    jg123456 said:

Hi, I received an out-the-door offer for the 2018 Accord LX for $24,700. Is that too good to be true? Does something seem fishy?

Also, what's the invoice price for this car?

Invoice is 22,448 for the lx, check the price breakdown with tax, tags doc fees regisration
    I was offered $1000 off sticker for an Accord Sport with CVT today in Colorado. That was without any negotiation.

Sticker was $26,5xx, IIRC

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

thanks, then it seems like the deal I was offered is not too unexpected
    jg123456 said:

thanks, then it seems like the deal I was offered is not too unexpected

Was talking with the salesperson about it.

The focus for the dealers is to get rid of the 2017 inventory, so that's where you will find the great deals.

Once the 2017 inventory is gone, I suspect the discounts on the 2018 will get bigger.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• richzx14richzx14 Member Posts: 5
    Seeking invoice for 2018 Accord EX-L no Navi

MSRP is $30,845. Zip code 89044.

This for a purchase. VIN = 1HGCV1F56JA012884.

Also - what would be a good selling price before fees?

Any incentives from Honda for 2018s at this point?

Understand there are incentives for 2017s to clear them out, but 2018 is a total redesign.

Thank You
    john mid Atlantic states are just getting in accords
    john4545 said:

Does anyone have pricing in MD on 2018's ? In PA there are no deals yet with some dealers asking full price

Some of the better PA Honda dealers ................ Scott, Apple , Keenan, Motor world, Bianchi

richzx14 said:

Understand there are incentives for 2017s to clear them out, but 2018 is a total redesign.

Thank You

You ask some good questions that only you may be able to answer right now by calling dealerships and negotiating. I would assume most states could get 1k to 2k off MSRP ( window sticker ).
    There are no incentives on the 2018 model yet

richzx14 said:

Thank You

Invoice for the Ex-L 1.5 T is 28,285. The 2.0 T models have just started production and will be available in Nov. The hybrids come out early 2018. Not hearing about any discounts except for 2017,s. If you have time do test drives and see exactly what you like and wait to pull the trigger when they do drop. I want a 2018 also
  • karrimankarriman Member Posts: 1
    Anybody know the invoice price for the 2018 Accord Sport?
    Pull down on top page make, model, year tabs Edmunds has pricing on most accord models with the 1.5T

• Zoo Ropa82Zoo Ropa82 Member Posts: 122
    brian125 said:

john mid Atlantic states are just getting in accords

john4545 said:

Some of the better PA Honda dealers ................ Scott, Apple , Keenan, Motor world, Bianchi

Murderworld? LMAO, good luck with them!
    edited November 2017
    I have 2 good prices from Apple and Motor world in PA. that I might consider. If I could get either dealer to go lower I may go with the 18 sport and not a 2017 model provided when I go there my lease return is not jacked. @jmart2382 give me the dirt on Motorworld so i'm prepared . Do u recommend any other dealerships in PA
    john4545 said:

I have 2 good prices from Apple and Motor world in PA. that I might consider. If I could get either dealer to go lower I may go with the 18 sport and not a 2017 model provided when I go there my lease return is not jacked. @jmart2382 give me the dirt on Motorworld so i'm prepared . Do u recommend any other dealerships in PA

They gave me $1700 off of an '18 EX BUT my lease is wrong way up AND the rates/leases are very very high on Accords now. Not worth it.

They hassle you there and get you to sign everything in a rush. You can only test drive around their lot for like 2 minutes. Customer service is awful.

I buy most Honda's from Matt Burne in Scranton. They are #1 in my opinion.

edited November 2017
    jmart2382 said:

john4545 said:

They gave me $1700 off of an '18 EX BUT my lease is wrong way up AND the rates/leases are very very high on Accords now. Not worth it.

They hassle you there and get you to sign everything in a rush. You can only test drive around their lot for like 2 minutes. Customer service is awful.

Good info tks.. I live in NJ so where I buy this Accord wont matter about dealer/service etc. only Lowest deal !

I think that may be my problem also with my 2016 lease trade back. I will email the Scranton dealership.

Motor world Honda and Apple gave me better pricing than what you were quoted if I came in on Monday. I think 2k below the sticker is a good deal in PA, and the best price at this time. In NJ some dealerships told me 1k off sticker, some said msrp . I might wait like brian125 posted and look to make a good deal in dec.

TY for the info my friend .... John

john4545 said:

jmart2382 said:

john4545 said:

Good info tks.. I live in NJ so where I buy this Accord wont matter about dealer/service etc. only Lowest deal !

I think that may be my problem also with my 2016 lease trade back. I will email the Scranton dealership.

Motor world Honda and Apple gave me better pricing than what you were quoted if I came in on Monday. I think 2k below the sticker is a good deal in PA, and the best price at this time. In NJ some dealerships told me 1k off sticker, some said msrp . I might wait like brian125 posted and look to make a good deal in dec.

TY for the info my friend .... John

John - you should make a spread sheet with all your targeted dealerships in NY, NJ , PA, since those states are in striking distance. I would keep on emailing your targeted dealers thru the next 2 or 3 months saying that your not ready to buy yet ..... BUT if there dealership is willing to sell a 2018 sport at Invoice price that just may persuade you to buy . Then when @dealership show dealer your lease vehicle and go over the numbers.

Mr Brian You know I'll be blowing up your IM for buying advice and I already started the sheet ..TY
    edited November 2017
    jmart2382 said:

john4545 said:

Good sound advice on 2018 leasing and pricing with a trade back . @john4545 should take your lead.

If you guys could hold out till after Dec. Below invoice prices on the 2018 will be around the corner.

• bharathsimhabharathsimha Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2017
    Hi Guys,
    I got a quote Honda Accord 2018 EX trim (1.5T) for 28,000 OTD price.. That includes the Tax, Title and Tags and dealer processing fee of 300$.
    This is in Laurel, Maryland... (Around DC)
    Hope this is a good one. Comment please..

Hi Guys,
    I got a quote Honda Accord 2018 EX trim (1.5T) for 28,000 OTD price.. That includes the Tax, Title and Tags and dealer processing fee of 300$.

Need agreed selling price and dealers doc fee charge ?

• bharathsimhabharathsimha Member Posts: 2
    brian125 said:
    Hi Guys,
    Need agreed selling price and dealers doc fee charge ?
    Price ~ 26200
    Tax 6% ~ 1550
    Dealer doc processing charges - 300
    OTD - 28,000
    Hope this helps..
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728
    ex msrp is 28345; so your price of 26500 (26200 base price + 300 bs dealer fee) is 1845 below msrp. Seems quite good based on recent posts. Perhaps this dealer has sold out of 2017 models?
  • olliesam3olliesam3 Member Posts: 46
    I was just quoted the below in NY. Just wanted to give you all an idea of what is being quoted on the 2018's.

It's an insane quote (I lease a $55k Infiniti for $489 with $0 down for reference). Basically they are giving close to zero discount. I'm not sure what they are including in their "fees", but i'm sure most is nonsense. Looks like you're going to have to wait a bit if you want a 2018.

2018 Accord EX-L
    3 year lease 12k miles/year
    With taxes and fees down ($2,872.09)
    Monthly payment of $466.56

MSRP: $30,845

Sales cost: $30,345

Adjusted cap cost: $30,345 (If you roll in the taxes and fees into your monthly payment then this number will go up to $33,217.09)

Residual: .58

Money factor: .00250

Taxes: $1,413.03
    Full sticker price plus high lease numbers = A not so smart investment right now .

What dealership in NY is this?

• olliesam3olliesam3 Member Posts: 46
    It's in Poughkeepsie NY 12603
  • gmanusmcgmanusmc Member Posts: 699
    olliesam3 said:

I was just quoted the below in NY. Just wanted to give you all an idea of what is being quoted on the 2018's.

It's an insane quote (I lease a $55k Infiniti for $489 with $0 down for reference). Basically they are giving close to zero discount. I'm not sure what they are including in their "fees", but i'm sure most is nonsense. Looks like you're going to have to wait a bit if you want a 2018.

2018 Accord EX-L
    3 year lease 12k miles/year
    With taxes and fees down ($2,872.09)
    Monthly payment of $466.56

MSRP: $30,845

Sales cost: $30,345

Adjusted cap cost: $30,345 (If you roll in the taxes and fees into your monthly payment then this number will go up to $33,217.09)

Residual: .58

Money factor: .00250

Taxes: $1,413.03

This is how it always is on a new generation design -it will be this way until the market conditions dictate it’s time for discounts.

2016 ES350 Lux/Atomic Silver
    2017 Accord Sport CVT Mod Steel Metallic
    edited November 2017
    WOW, 58% is low for an Accord! That should rise but EX will get you more % anyway.

Just like the '17 CRV prices are skyrocketing now because everybody wants one. Glad I got mine in December at 64%.