Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2018 Honda Accord Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    tbirdmarcotbirdmarco Member Posts: 3,838
    @richzx14 would say 28k try to get! on that car the EXL trim!
  • Options
    only good dealer from looking on yelp near me is Honda city! all others seam to stink! don't trust dealer rater! all dealers are highly rated near me!
  • Options
    brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    olliesam3 said:

It's in Poughkeepsie NY 12603

Try New Rochelle Honda at the end of this month you will do a lot better on pricing.

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• Options
    @brian125 that is an good dealer to deal with!
  • Options
    gmanusmcgmanusmc Member Posts: 699
    jmart2382 said:

WOW, 58% is low for an Accord! That should rise but EX will get you more % anyway.

Just like the '17 CRV prices are skyrocketing now because everybody wants one. Glad I got mine in December at 64%.

Residuals don’t normally rise in a model year - as a rule, they decrease as the model year progresses (but money factors decrease so sometimes they cancel each other). Most manufacturers are going with lower residuals now to reflect a more accurate value of the vehicle at lease end.

2016 ES350 Lux/Atomic Silver
    2017 Accord Sport CVT Mod Steel Metallic
  • Options
    Jerseydevil01Jerseydevil01 Member Posts: 151
    I got an email from a dealer in philly that are now offering 1000 off MSRP on 18 accords. Not that great but going in the right direction
  • Options

@brian125 that is an good dealer to deal with!

New Rochelle has done right by many Honda buyers over the years.

• Options
    mj_sid_123mj_sid_123 Member Posts: 14
    laughin said:

akronoh77 said:

I've test-drive the EX and am considering that and the Sport. Two Cleveland area dealers have offered me around invoice for both. I was offered 27,500 OTD for the Sport which included a sales price around 25k, 8% tax and delivery of 250 and dealer fees of 33.50. Another Cleveland area dealer offered 27,350.

I test drove the Sport in So. Cal. Their offer was around $25K as well which I was told was $1000 over invoice. They only had 10 cars on the lot and they were moving fast so they were not in the mood to lower the prices. The salesperson told me to wait till mid Nov. when Costco is officially going to negotiate their pricing for the 2018 model. Currently Costco is set up to offer discounts on 2017 Accords only. Or I can wait till the end of year, when prices will be expected to be about $500 below the invoice. Toyota Camrys have come down considerably during the past 2 months. I was quoted $25.6K for the Sport or SE (about 6 weeks ago) which now they are begging me to take away for $23.7K.
    Hi mj_sid_123. Was the Camry you got quoted for $23.7K out the door? Which dealer in So. Cal. did you get the quote from? Which Honda dealer in So. Cal. did you deal with?

The Camry prices are not OTD and exclude Tax. I got the offer on the Accord from RSM Honda. They are however one of the most expensive dealers in So. Cal. I may go to Freeway Honda in Tustin or the one in Riverside as they have historically offered better prices. I am hoping to get the EX-L (2018) for $29K OTD. If I can get that deal, I will buy right then. I may have to wait till EOY.
  • Options
    Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    Are you thinking of buying for a new a car as a gift for a spouse, child or someone else this holiday season? Or are you considering buying a new vehicle before the end of the year because you think now is the best time to get a great deal? If either of these apply to you, a reporter would love to chat with you. Please send a note to PR@edmunds.com if you'd be willing to speak to a reporter on these topics by Friday, November 10, 2017. Thanks!

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337

laughin said:

akronoh77 said:

I've test-drive the EX and am considering that and the Sport. Two Cleveland area dealers have offered me around invoice for both. I was offered 27,500 OTD for the Sport which included a sales price around 25k, 8% tax and delivery of 250 and dealer fees of 33.50. Another Cleveland area dealer offered 27,350.

I test drove the Sport in So. Cal. Their offer was around $25K as well which I was told was $1000 over invoice. They only had 10 cars on the lot and they were moving fast so they were not in the mood to lower the prices. The salesperson told me to wait till mid Nov. when Costco is officially going to negotiate their pricing for the 2018 model. Currently Costco is set up to offer discounts on 2017 Accords only. Or I can wait till the end of year, when prices will be expected to be about $500 below the invoice. Toyota Camrys have come down considerably during the past 2 months. I was quoted $25.6K for the Sport or SE (about 6 weeks ago) which now they are begging me to take away for $23.7K.
    Hi mj_sid_123. Was the Camry you got quoted for $23.7K out the door? Which dealer in So. Cal. did you get the quote from? Which Honda dealer in So. Cal. did you deal with?

The Camry prices are not OTD and exclude Tax. I got the offer on the Accord from RSM Honda. They are however one of the most expensive dealers in So. Cal. I may go to Freeway Honda in Tustin or the one in Riverside as they have historically offered better prices. I am hoping to get the EX-L (2018) for $29K OTD. If I can get that deal, I will buy right then. I may have to wait till EOY.
    With eleventy-seven Honda dealers in SoCal, you shouldn't have to travel far to find a good deal.

Did you know that Honda dealers have to be a minimum of 10 miles apart? Seems really close to each other.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    thanhmasteripthanhmasterip Member Posts: 2
    Just bought an EX-L last weekend with the selling price of $28,750 + standard TTL + docs fee. Southern California area. Saving about $2k off MSRP
  • Options

Just bought an EX-L last weekend with the selling price of $28,750 + standard TTL + docs fee. Southern California area. Saving about $2k off MSRP

Can you please tell me which dealership did you get that deal at? Was it EOM October? I am really interested in the same car. Thnx.
  • Options
    ral2167ral2167 Member Posts: 791
    You are to be commended on the purchase of an EX-L. Has many features. The brake hold is nice. Honda finally got the blind spot corrected. The seat memory is good. An upgraded radio being standard. Nice work.
  • Options
    Michaell said:

laughin said:

akronoh77 said:

With eleventy-seven Honda dealers in SoCal, you shouldn't have to travel far to find a good deal.

Did you know that Honda dealers have to be a minimum of 10 miles apart? Seems really close to each other.
    Yes, but currently the dealers are acting like that the 2018 Accord EX-L is worth it's weight in Gold. The best they are willing to do is $300 off of the MSRP. I wouldn't mind paying the invoice. I can wait till end of year or December. I know that time is on my side.
  • Options

Michaell said:

laughin said:

akronoh77 said:

Yes, but currently the dealers are acting like that the 2018 Accord EX-L is worth it's weight in Gold. The best they are willing to do is $300 off of the MSRP. I wouldn't mind paying the invoice. I can wait till end of year or December. I know that time is on my side.
    Yeah, it won't take too long for the deals to start happening. I suspect when the 2017 inventory is all gone, the dealers will be ready to make great offers on the 2018's.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    jikjik Member Posts: 144
    what are major difference between 2017 and 2018?
    I am looking for higher end either EX L or Touring or even hybrid
    I am not the kind of person to go for new shiny toys
  • Options
    jik said:

what are major difference between 2017 and 2018?
    I am looking for higher end either EX L or Touring or even hybrid
    I am not the kind of person to go for new shiny toys

The 2018 Accord is a complete redesign. New engine, new body style, new features.

The 2017 has been on the market for some time, and the deals are about as good as they are gonna get, until the inventory is gone.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    @brian125 good thing when an dealer does do rite to peapol!
  • Options
    @Michaell wow did not no that about Honda Dealers being 10 miles aparte from one another!
  • Options

@Michaell wow did not no that about Honda Dealers being 10 miles aparte from one another!

Pretty soon all you'll see is McDonalds and Honda stores every 10 miles!!!

• Options
    @brian125 funny you said Mickdonalds and Honda dealers the Honda dealer 1 mile from my house has bin there for years and for years there has bin an Mickdonalds rite next to it and this has bin since I was an little kid. we used to go to that mickdonalds a lot. now don't go much anymore at all! the only thing that changed is there service dapartement moved few years ago from whair the sails wher to an separate location! whent to whair there sarvace daparatement is now last Saturday and they had an bunch of new Acords there must store sum cars there to as whell nice
    Red one think was sport and an an nothere Gray one that sum one had bauht was there still in the rapping but had plates on it nice interior have to say and an nother one with plates all set to go that was black!!
  • Options
    I finally have an offer for $27,750 from a local dealer on an EX-L, though not in a color that I was looking for. Tax (7.75%, doc. fee and title etc.) is not included by destination charges are included in the price. By the way this is a non-Navi EX-L.
  • Options

I finally have an offer for $27,750 from a local dealer on an EX-L, though not in a color that I was looking for. Tax (7.75%, doc. fee and title etc.) is not included by destination charges are included in the price. By the way this is a non-Navi EX-L.

If this is on a 2018 EX-L that is 550 below invoice, first below invoice that I have seen. Where are you located ?
  • Options
    john4545john4545 Member Posts: 136
    Hey Jesery its .................Cleveland.
  • Options
    john4545 said:

Is it a 2017 or 2018 ?
  • Options

john4545 said:

Is it a 2017 or 2018 ?

2018 . Are you willing to drive to Cleveland??

• Options
    brian125 said:

john4545 said:

Is it a 2017 or 2018 ?

2018 . Are you willing to drive to Cleveland??
    I would not drive to Cleveland. I am getting ideas on what others are paying. I was considering an offer to a philly dealer of invoice for a touring on the last couple of days of November but now I may go even lower than invoice. I have my eye on a black/ ivory 2018
  • Options

If this is on a 2018 EX-L that is 550 below invoice, first below invoice that I have seen. Where are you located ?
    I was able to knock off another $500 from the price. Negotiated this deal for my sister last night. I am in So. Cal.
    So the price (including destination charges) without any taxes or fees was $27250. Platinum white with Ivory leather. I had to drive 80 miles (An hour and a half) to Moreno Valley Honda. But it was worth the drive. My sister did not want to wait for Black Friday or End of Year deals and this price is the lowest that I have seen anywhere.
  • Options
    gmanusmcgmanusmc Member Posts: 699

I was able to knock off another $500 from the price. Negotiated this deal for my sister last night. I am in So. Cal.
    So the price (including destination charges) without any taxes or fees was $27250. Platinum white with Ivory leather. I had to drive 80 miles (An hour and a half) to Moreno Valley Honda. But it was worth the drive. My sister did not want to wait for Black Friday or End of Year deals and this price is the lowest that I have seen anywhere.
    Sounds like you got a decent deal for this early in the redesign model year.

Tell your sister congrats and enjoy!

2016 ES350 Lux/Atomic Silver
    2017 Accord Sport CVT Mod Steel Metallic
  • Options
    gmanusmc said:

Sounds like you got a decent deal for this early in the redesign model year.

Tell your sister congrats and enjoy!

You are right. It is not a fantastic deal, but considering the fact that the car has been on the dealer's lot for less than a month it is not bad. I have other Honda dealers still sending me emails with a "rock bottom" price of $30,435 without taxes and such. However during 2013 model year change, I was able to get an EX-L with blind monitoring camera and Nav. (4 cylinder) for $26,350 out the door! That was also just 3 months after the model change. I guess a couple of months make a big difference in these prices.
  • Options
    captaingeekcaptaingeek Member Posts: 6
    I keep getting beginning of December for the 2.0t ... is that what you guys are getting from dealers also? 
  • Options

You made an excellent deal on a new EX L. You are to be commended. Don't be dissuaded by the post that it it wasn't that good of a deal. It was for a model so new. I was wondering-- does the new accord have a place to stash loose change?
  • Options
    tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728
    yes, get a beer coozie and put it in the front door cup holder
  • Options
    tonyg2016 said:

yes, get a beer coozie and put it in the front door cup holder

@tonyg2016.......................... Where will he put his beer then :worried:

• Options
    trinnyytrinnyy Member Posts: 3
    Lease ends in March definitely leasing EX-L looking for pricing help NY/NJ/CT was thinking to try Dec 31st but maybe I should wait for Presidents day.  Haven't seen any 2018 on road yet in NYC
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    trinnyy said:

Lease ends in March definitely leasing EX-L looking for pricing help NY/NJ/CT was thinking to try Dec 31st but maybe I should wait for Presidents day.  Haven't seen any 2018 on road yet in NYC

If your lease ends in March, you are shopping too soon.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    tim8345tim8345 Member Posts: 2
    I was able to negotiate the EX-L for $30.5K out the door.... $27,700 (including accessories) + TTL & doc fees.
  • Options
    tim8345 said:

I was able to negotiate the EX-L for $30.5K out the door.... $27,700 (including accessories) + TTL & doc fees.

What accessories?
  • Options
    tim8345tim8345 Member Posts: 2
    ral2167 said:

tim8345 said:

What accessories?
    Window tint, trunk tray, all weather mats are the main ones. I also got other "extra" accessories which probably come with all new Accords (lock nuts, nitrogen in tires, etc.) but the dealership was pushing them as extras.
  • Options
    @mj_sid_123 grate job on the deal you helped your sister get on her brand new 2018 EXL Acord
  • Options
    @tim8345 so what color did you end up getting and interior color to? Grate job!
  • Options
    @thanhmasterip congrads on the new ride! grate deal! what exterior and interior colors did you end up going with?
  • Options
    @brian125
    Going to email dealerships in NJ /Philly/ PA/ next week . Some insight on pricing?
    also you said to call a Honda dealer off I278 or was it 78west in NJ? TY brian
  • Options
    john4545 said:

@brian125
    Going to email dealerships in NJ /Philly/ PA/ next week . Some insight on pricing?

I have been emailing some dealers in south jersey and philly and the best so far is 2500 off msrp in vineland nj on a 2018 accord touring 1.5 T
  • Options
    Thanks for the info Jersey
  • Options
    tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728

I have been emailing some dealers in south jersey and philly and the best so far is 2500 off msrp in vineland nj on a 2018 accord touring 1.5 T

be wary of high doc fees in NJ making that 2500 discount much less
  • Options
    tonyg2016 said:

The doc fee at that dealership is 249, I have since gotten even a better deal from a philly area dealership but have not inquired about the details
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    john4545 said:

@brian125

John I emailed you more info. The dealer was in Bridgewater, NJ

• Options
    bushmillsfanbushmillsfan Member Posts: 4
    The doc fee at that dealership is 249, I have since gotten even a better deal from a philly area dealership but have not inquired about the details
    Hi, which dealership in Philly? Also was the one in Vineland, NJ - Rossi Honda? Thanks 
  • Options

tonyg2016 said:

Hi, which dealership in Philly? Also was the one in Vineland, NJ - Rossi Honda? Thanks 

The one in philly suburbs is Conicelli and the Vineland one is Rossi