Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 RAM 1500 Lease rates and residuals

longleclonglec Posts: 9
edited November 2017 in Ram
Can you provide me 39 and 42 month lease rates and residuals on the following in the Western Region (83646)

2017 RAM 1500 4WD, Crew Cab, Longhorn
39 month/12K
42 month/12K

2017 RAM 1500 4WD, Crew Cab, Limited
39 month/12K
42 month/12K

Comments

  • AND, is there Lease Cash available?
  • Or, if Laramie, Big Horn, or other trims have better residuals, rates, or lease cash? can you include those?

    THANK YOU!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,497
    Longhorn: Standard MF and 47%/44% residual for 39/42 months
    Limited: .00075 MF and 42% for 39, Standard MF and 39% for 42
    Laramie: .00114 MF and 46% for 39/12
    BigHorn: .00014 MF and 43% for 39/12

    The numbers don't look great for any of them.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, I am looking to lease a 2017 RAM 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x2 with the EcoDiesel in California for 36mo/12k mi.? Are the leases different with the EcoDiesel? I have been quoted a good deal on the above vehicle with the V8 but when I ask for lease numbers on a similar priced MSRP with the EcoDiesel the lease payment is a lot more. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,497
    socal440 said:

    Hello, I am looking to lease a 2017 RAM 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x2 with the EcoDiesel in California for 36mo/12k mi.? Are the leases different with the EcoDiesel? I have been quoted a good deal on the above vehicle with the V8 but when I ask for lease numbers on a similar priced MSRP with the EcoDiesel the lease payment is a lot more. Thanks in advance.

    .00163 MF and 47% residual

    We don't show any differences related to engine choice.
    It's possible they have different incentives on V-8 vs. Diesel?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi there,

    I am looking for the MF and Residual on 1500 Laramie and Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 with the EcoDiesel in CA. 36month/10k and 36/12

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,497
    beau3113 said:

    Hi there,

    I am looking for the MF and Residual on 1500 Laramie and Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 with the EcoDiesel in CA. 36month/10k and 36/12

    Thank you!

    Laramie: .00114 MF and 48%/47% residual
    BigHorn: .00014 MF and 45%/44% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks for that! Okay here's my question. Dealership is saying a 36/10 lease on a 2017 1500 crew cab Laramie Ecodiesel 4x4 is coming out to $582.23/month PLUS taxes. The MSRP on the truck is $55,300 with $9,750 dealer discount and another $8,000 in rebates. Am I crazy, but is this math not adding up? I have credit over 700 credit, but want to put 0 down.
  • My zip code is 95677
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,224
    beau3113 said:

    Thanks for that! Okay here's my question. Dealership is saying a 36/10 lease on a 2017 1500 crew cab Laramie Ecodiesel 4x4 is coming out to $582.23/month PLUS taxes. The MSRP on the truck is $55,300 with $9,750 dealer discount and another $8,000 in rebates. Am I crazy, but is this math not adding up? I have credit over 700 credit, but want to put 0 down.

    beau3113 said:

    My zip code is 95677

    The number you need from the dealer is the adjusted cap cost - this will be the net selling price, less the incentives, but with all fees and taxes added in.

    The low residuals are hurting the payment, given that this is a truck that is a model year old.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,497
    beau3113 said:

    My zip code is 95677

    It's possible that a lot of those discounts/rebates are for a purchase, and the numbers change for the lease calculation.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you guys for your help.. Sorry for the many questions, this is my first lease negotiation! The dealer I mentioned above won't give me the cost breakdown unless I come in to the dealership, so I'm not sure what the adjusted cap cost was.

    I do, however, have a printout from a different dealership
    1) Lease Institution: ANY
    2) Contract Date: 12/28/17
    3) MSRP: $ 55,890.00
    4) Initial Cap Cost: $ 48,390.00
    5) Lease Term............: 36
    6) Money Fact Sell Rate: 0.00114
    7) L.E.V. Rt/Amt: 48.00%$ 26,827.20
    8) Mileage Window:
    Total Cap Reduction: $ 5,552.80
    9) SERVICE CONTRACT:
    10) MBI Insurance:
    11) BANK FEE in cap: $ 795.00
    12) ACCESSORIES...........:$ 197.00
    Adjusted Cap. Cost: $ 43,829.20
    13) Sales Tax Window: $ 2,303.72
    Base Monthly Rental: $ 552.83
    14) Monthly Use Ta 7.5000% $ 41.46
    15) **PAYMENT**: $ 594.29
    16) First Payment Date: 01/28/18
    17) Security Deposit......:
    18) License Fee...........:$ 424.00
    19) Documentation Fee.....:$ 80.00
    20) CALIF TIRE FEE: $ 8.75
    21) Upfrt Fees: $ 117.75
    22) Prorata Rent W/Tax....:
    23) Customer Cash Down:
    24) Trade Window:
    25) Rebate: $ 7,500.00
    26) Amount Due at Start: $ 7,500.00
    27) Total Working Cash: $ 7,500.00


    Does this seem fair? I don't quite understand how the Total Cap Reduction number is figured as well as the
    "Amount Due at Start". This was at my request of a lease price for 36/10, 0 cash out the door. They offered $7500 Dealer Discount and Chrysler is offering $7500 in rebates on a lease.


    THANK YOU!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,497
    beau3113 said:

    Thank you guys for your help.. Sorry for the many questions, this is my first lease negotiation! The dealer I mentioned above won't give me the cost breakdown unless I come in to the dealership, so I'm not sure what the adjusted cap cost was.

    I do, however, have a printout from a different dealership
    1) Lease Institution: ANY
    2) Contract Date: 12/28/17
    3) MSRP: $ 55,890.00
    4) Initial Cap Cost: $ 48,390.00
    5) Lease Term............: 36
    6) Money Fact Sell Rate: 0.00114
    7) L.E.V. Rt/Amt: 48.00%$ 26,827.20
    8) Mileage Window:
    Total Cap Reduction: $ 5,552.80
    9) SERVICE CONTRACT:
    10) MBI Insurance:
    11) BANK FEE in cap: $ 795.00
    12) ACCESSORIES...........:$ 197.00
    Adjusted Cap. Cost: $ 43,829.20
    13) Sales Tax Window: $ 2,303.72
    Base Monthly Rental: $ 552.83
    14) Monthly Use Ta 7.5000% $ 41.46
    15) **PAYMENT**: $ 594.29
    16) First Payment Date: 01/28/18
    17) Security Deposit......:
    18) License Fee...........:$ 424.00
    19) Documentation Fee.....:$ 80.00
    20) CALIF TIRE FEE: $ 8.75
    21) Upfrt Fees: $ 117.75
    22) Prorata Rent W/Tax....:
    23) Customer Cash Down:
    24) Trade Window:
    25) Rebate: $ 7,500.00
    26) Amount Due at Start: $ 7,500.00
    27) Total Working Cash: $ 7,500.00


    Does this seem fair? I don't quite understand how the Total Cap Reduction number is figured as well as the
    "Amount Due at Start". This was at my request of a lease price for 36/10, 0 cash out the door. They offered $7500 Dealer Discount and Chrysler is offering $7500 in rebates on a lease.


    THANK YOU!!!

    You say they won't give you the cost breakdown, but then you list all of the numbers. I think they did give you a cost breakdown.

    The total CAP reduction is from the $7500 rebate, minus the amounts that are due upfront (1st payment, license, fee, doc fee, upfront tax on the CAP cost reduction) $5552 is what's left over to be applied as a CAP reduction.

    The $7500 due at start is all covered by the rebate.

    The calculations and payment are correct, and there is $0 due at signing.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you! These were separate numbers that I received from a different dealership, not the original one I had asked about
Sign In or Register to comment.