2018 Nissan Pathfinder Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
edited November 2017 in Nissan
Ask your 2018 Pathfinder lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Get info on the 2018 Pathfinder here

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

  • thedudedrivesthedudedrives Member Posts: 7
    Alrighty then, I'm used to forums full of posts. Guess I'll start.

    MF and RV, 4WD SL and Platinum, 36/12 and 36/15 in Iowa. I'm guessing it's too new for any incentives or deals? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091

    Alrighty then, I'm used to forums full of posts. Guess I'll start.

    MF and RV, 4WD SL and Platinum, 36/12 and 36/15 in Iowa. I'm guessing it's too new for any incentives or deals? Thanks!

    .00084 MF
    56%/54% residual for SL/Platinum for 36/15
    Add 1% for 36/12

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • anmickianmicki Member Posts: 3
    Can you please let me know MF AND RV for FWD SL 36/12 and 36/10 in 95678. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    anmicki said:

    Can you please let me know MF AND RV for FWD SL 36/12 and 36/10 in 95678. Thank you!

    36/12 only (no 10K from Nissan) - .00078 and 54%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rogers916rogers916 Member Posts: 33
    Hey there. Looking for MF and RV 2017 SL and SV (Both AWD). 36/12k in 98056
  • rogers916rogers916 Member Posts: 33
    rogers916 said:

    Hey there. Looking for MF and RV 2017 SL and SV (Both AWD). 36/12k in 98056

    I meant 2018 :)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    rogers916 said:

    rogers916 said:

    Hey there. Looking for MF and RV 2017 SL and SV (Both AWD). 36/12k in 98056

    I meant 2018 :)
    That happens when you cut and paste. :wink:

    .00078 and 57%
    both trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • thebordgsthebordgs Member Posts: 6
    39 months and 15,000 miles a year. Registered in 19067 in PA. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    thebordgs said:

    39 months and 15,000 miles a year. Registered in 19067 in PA. Thanks.

    Nissan not supporting terms past 36 months

    Which trim? FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • thebordgsthebordgs Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

    thebordgs said:

    39 months and 15,000 miles a year. Registered in 19067 in PA. Thanks.

    Nissan not supporting terms past 36 months

    Which trim? FWD or AWD?
    Thanks.. 36 months. AWD Platinum Trum
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    thebordgs said:

    kyfdx said:

    thebordgs said:

    39 months and 15,000 miles a year. Registered in 19067 in PA. Thanks.

    Nissan not supporting terms past 36 months

    Which trim? FWD or AWD?
    Thanks.. 36 months. AWD Platinum Trum
    36/15
    .00078 MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • askibum02askibum02 Member Posts: 18
    edited August 2018
    Am I in the right place? I'm looking for MF, residual, and incentives on an '18 Pathfinder Platinum FWD and AWD in 27546 36/15K.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    askibum02 said:

    Am I in the right place? I'm looking for MF, residual, and incentives on an '18 Pathfinder Platinum FWD and AWD in 27546 36/15K.

    You are!

    .00009 and 50% (FWD) or 52% (AWD)
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NotreveNotreve SoCalMember Posts: 15
    Hi There,
    Can I get the information for 15k/36 months Pathfinder SV in 92832, CA. Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,091
    Notreve said:

    Hi There,
    Can I get the information for 15k/36 months Pathfinder SV in 92832, CA. Thanks!!

    .00009 MF
    50%/52% residual for FWD/AWD
    $2950 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cancun1cancun1 Member Posts: 101
    Hello,
    Can I have the MF & residual value for 2018 Pathfinder SL 36/12 zip 19608
  • cancun1cancun1 Member Posts: 101
    Can I also have the MF & residual value for 2018 Murano SL 36/12 zip 19608
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    cancun1 said:

    Can I also have the MF & residual value for 2018 Murano SL 36/12 zip 19608

    Murano lease thread is here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50044/nissan/murano/2018-nissan-murano-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550
    cancun1 said:

    Hello,
    Can I have the MF & residual value for 2018 Pathfinder SL 36/12 zip 19608

    Assuming AWD, .00009 and 53%
    $2950 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • UtemachineUtemachine Member Posts: 12
    Hi Michaell,

    2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL 4wd. Looking for MF, residual, incentives on 36/12 in 84020. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550

    Hi Michaell,

    2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL 4wd. Looking for MF, residual, incentives on 36/12 in 84020. 

    .00009 and 53%
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • newshopper1newshopper1 Member Posts: 7
    Hi guys, is this a decent deal for NY?

    2018 Pathfinder SV
    MSRP $37,015
    MF .00003
    Residual 51%

    $0 to drive away. Everything rolled in.
    $379 a month?

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,550

    Hi guys, is this a decent deal for NY?

    2018 Pathfinder SV
    MSRP $37,015
    MF .00003
    Residual 51%

    $0 to drive away. Everything rolled in.
    $379 a month?

    Thank you.

    What is the adjusted cap cost, with everything rolled in?

    Looks like a solid deal, relative to MSRP.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.