Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Q60 coupe Lease

muc2phxmuc2phx Member Posts: 77
edited November 2017 in INFINITI
Hi there do you guys have the latest (39/10) MF and residual for the 2017 Q60 2.0t Coupe? ZIP: 85255 Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    muc2phx said:

Hi there
    do you guys have the latest (39/10) MF and residual for the 2017 Q60 2.0t Coupe? ZIP: 85255
    Thanks!

Base model?
    .00003 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• muc2phxmuc2phx Member Posts: 77
    Premium Plus.
    thanks
    edited November 2017
    I think I got a good deal on this car. However, the numbers on the final offer sheet and on the agreement don’t match, except the monthly payment. I have noticed that the finance department changed the Residual value from 51% to 58% but reduced the promised discounts. Also, they didn’t give me a copy of the final offer letter. Can I do anything about this? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    muc2phx said:

I think I got a good deal on this car. However, the numbers on the final offer sheet and on the agreement don’t match, except the monthly payment. I have noticed that the finance department changed the Residual value from 51% to 58% but reduced the promised discounts. Also, they didn’t give me a copy of the final offer letter. Can I do anything about this? Thanks!

The residual value is fixed by the bank - if it changed that much, then it seems like the lease term has changed.

Or, the dealer is using a different bank.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Can they even do that and aren't they supposed to give me a copy of everything I have signed? In this case, it will only effect me negatively if I want to buy the car end of the lease, correct?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    muc2phx said:

Can they even do that and aren't they supposed to give me a copy of everything I have signed? In this case, it will only effect me negatively if I want to buy the car end of the lease, correct?

They can't modify the residual - it is set by the bank.

Yes, a higher residual will result in a higher buyout price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4