Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

MF and RV for 2017 Nissan Leaf S, 36/12K?

JosephFrolandJosephFroland OrlandoPosts: 1
edited December 2017 in Nissan
Hi, can anyone please tell me what's the MF and RV for a new 2017 Nissan Leaf S, SV, and SL? Location is Orlando, FL. 36-month lease, 12K mileage allowance. Thanks.

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,439

    Hi, can anyone please tell me what's the MF and RV for a new 2017 Nissan Leaf S, SV, and SL? Location is Orlando, FL. 36-month lease, 12K mileage allowance. Thanks.

    .00003 MF
    26%/28%/29% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • norrbobnorrbob Houston TxPosts: 7
    edited January 2018
    Hi,

    Has the 2017 leaf lease numbers changed for 2018? 77573

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,439
    norrbob said:

    Hi,

    Has the 2017 leaf lease numbers changed for 2018? 77573

    What term/mileage?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nicks4nicks4 Posts: 79
    Hello and thank you for your service.

    I am looking for the MF and RV for the following two trims:

    2018 Nissan Leaf S
    2018 Nissan Leaf SV

    36 Months
    12K per year
    Virginia

    36 Months
    15K per year
    Virginia
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,439
    nicks4 said:

    Hello and thank you for your service.

    I am looking for the MF and RV for the following two trims:

    2018 Nissan Leaf S
    2018 Nissan Leaf SV

    36 Months
    12K per year
    Virginia

    36 Months
    15K per year
    Virginia

    36/15
    .00036 MF
    29%/31% residual for S/SV
    Add 1% for 12K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • KaimakeKaimake Posts: 9
    Hi,

    I’m negotiating a lease on a 2018 Nissan Leaf in Hawaii. There is one line item on the quote that says Ttl sales tax $1273 and then another line item stating Mnthly Use Tax 4.71%, which is our sales tax in Hawaii. Does anyone know if taxing the purchase price of the vehicle and monthly payment is legit for Hawaii?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,260
    Kaimake said:

    Hi,

    I’m negotiating a lease on a 2018 Nissan Leaf in Hawaii. There is one line item on the quote that says Ttl sales tax $1273 and then another line item stating Mnthly Use Tax 4.71%, which is our sales tax in Hawaii. Does anyone know if taxing the purchase price of the vehicle and monthly payment is legit for Hawaii?

    I've just fired up a lease thread for the 2018 Leaf; be the first to post!

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50650/nissan/leaf/2018-nissan-leaf-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.