Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2018 Buick Regal Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,548
edited December 2017 in Buick
Ask your 2018 Regal lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 Buick Regal here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«1

Comments

  • Looking for lease rates on AWD Essence trim 36/15 in ZIP 53704 please.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,548
    shotforth said:

    Looking for lease rates on AWD Essence trim 36/15 in ZIP 53704 please.

    Sorry, but we don't have lease rates for the 2018 Regal, this month. Hopefully, next week when the new program starts (on Wednesday)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Let's see if this got better than December's 49% residual/.00049 mf...

    36 month term on Essence Sportback 12k. If drivetrain matters, do both FWD and AWD. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,548
    mike1177 said:

    Let's see if this got better than December's 49% residual/.00049 mf...

    36 month term on Essence Sportback 12k. If drivetrain matters, do both FWD and AWD. Thanks.

    .00060 MF and 49% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • is 24 months any better? That's still horrible for a brand new redesign.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,767
    mike1177 said:

    is 24 months any better? That's still horrible for a brand new redesign.

    .00066 and 56% for 24/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What is the money factor and lease rates for Florida for 18 TourX Essence. I’ve got a GMS number. 36 39 month 15k mikes a year? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,767

    What is the money factor and lease rates for Florida for 18 TourX Essence. I’ve got a GMS number. 36 39 month 15k mikes a year? Thanks

    .00042 and 51% / 48%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sap07760sap07760 Posts: 24
    edited February 2018
    What would be the lease on a 2018 Regal Sportback Essence ($36,220) MSRP)? I would do either a 36/10 or 36/12 lease with $3,000 down in New Jersey. Target selling price is $35,500 (no rebates as of now, I believe). This will be a GM Employee lease with no current eligible lease turn in.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,548
    sap07760 said:

    What would be the lease on a 2018 Regal Sportback Essence ($36,220) MSRP)? I would do either a 36/10 or 36/12 lease with $3,000 down in New Jersey. Target selling price is $35,500 (no rebates as of now, I believe). This will be a GM Employee lease with no current eligible lease turn in.

    .00060 MF and 49% residual for 36/12
    $36220 MSRP
    $35500 CAP cost
    $525/mo, assuming all taxes/fees are paid upfront

    Better find a different car...

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Agreed. Thanks for your quick reply!
  • 2018 Regal Sportback 36/12k MF and Residual:
    1SV
    Preferred
    Preferred II

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,767
    xochinexo said:

    2018 Regal Sportback 36/12k MF and Residual:
    1SV
    Preferred
    Preferred II

    Thank you!

    .00060 and 49%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Regal Sportback GS numbers ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,548
    cdubbs89 said:

    Regal Sportback GS numbers ?

    .00060 MF and 48% residual for 36/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi Can I get the Residual + Money Factor for a TourX Preferred, 36/10k for Pennsylvania
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,767

    Hi Can I get the Residual + Money Factor for a TourX Preferred, 36/10k for Pennsylvania

    00079 and 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, What is the residual and money factor for TourX Essence, 36/12k in NC? Also, any lease deals/incentives for April?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,767

    Hello, What is the residual and money factor for TourX Essence, 36/12k in NC? Also, any lease deals/incentives for April?

    .00079 and 53%
    No lease incentives, this month

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Nothing was listed in the Sportback drop-down so posting here. How do the lease numbers look for 2018 Regal Sportsback Preferred cars? RV, MF and if any lease cash for 24/10 and 36/10 in NYC please.

    Would love to hear people's best offer too. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,767

    Nothing was listed in the Sportback drop-down so posting here. How do the lease numbers look for 2018 Regal Sportsback Preferred cars? RV, MF and if any lease cash for 24/10 and 36/10 in NYC please.

    Would love to hear people's best offer too. Thanks!

    .00085 and 57%
    .00079 and 50%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FortunateFFortunateF Posts: 14
    Hello there. When available, can I please get the MF, RV, and any lease incentives on the GS trim for May? 36/10 and 39/10 in 32308. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,548

    Hello there. When available, can I please get the MF, RV, and any lease incentives on the GS trim for May? 36/10 and 39/10 in 32308. Thanks!

    .00095 MF and 51%/48% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • poopspoops Posts: 130
    Good Morning...

    Money Factor and Residual for 2018 Regal Sportback GS (AWD) in zip 60645. Looking at 24/10 and 36/10.

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,767
    poops said:

    Good Morning...

    Money Factor and Residual for 2018 Regal Sportback GS (AWD) in zip 60645. Looking at 24/10 and 36/10.

    Thanks in advance!

    .00101 and 58%
    .00095 and 51%
    $500 regional incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tct1965tct1965 Posts: 23
    Looking for June numbers on Regal GS (MF, RV) 27/15k, 36/15K, 48503
    Any incentives, rebates?
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,548
    tct1965 said:

    Looking for June numbers on Regal GS (MF, RV) 27/15k, 36/15K, 48503
    Any incentives, rebates?
    Thanks

    .00073 MF and 48% residual
    .00125 MF and 42% residual

    $500 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please share the money factor and residual value for TourX Preferred, 36/12k, 91745 zip code? And if there are any incentives or rebates? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,548

    Can you please share the money factor and residual value for TourX Preferred, 36/12k, 91745 zip code? And if there are any incentives or rebates? Thanks

    .00102 MF and 47% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • poopspoops Posts: 130
    Michaell said:

    poops said:

    Good Morning...

    Money Factor and Residual for 2018 Regal Sportback GS (AWD) in zip 60645. Looking at 24/10 and 36/10.

    Thanks in advance!

    .00101 and 58%
    .00095 and 51%
    $500 regional incentive
    Any update for June in zip 60645?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,767
    poops said:

    Michaell said:

    poops said:

    Good Morning...

    Money Factor and Residual for 2018 Regal Sportback GS (AWD) in zip 60645. Looking at 24/10 and 36/10.

    Thanks in advance!

    .00101 and 58%
    .00095 and 51%
    $500 regional incentive
    Any update for June in zip 60645?
    How many cars are you shopping for? :wink:

    .00073 and 52%
    .00125 and 45%
    $500 regional incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • poopspoops Posts: 130
    Michaell said:

    poops said:

    Michaell said:

    poops said:

    Good Morning...

    Money Factor and Residual for 2018 Regal Sportback GS (AWD) in zip 60645. Looking at 24/10 and 36/10.

    Thanks in advance!

    .00101 and 58%
    .00095 and 51%
    $500 regional incentive
    Any update for June in zip 60645?
    How many cars are you shopping for? :wink:

    .00073 and 52%
    .00125 and 45%
    $500 regional incentive
    :p A lot of cross-shopping. Looking for the best car at the best price!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,767
    poops said:

    Michaell said:

    poops said:

    Michaell said:

    poops said:

    Good Morning...

    Money Factor and Residual for 2018 Regal Sportback GS (AWD) in zip 60645. Looking at 24/10 and 36/10.

    Thanks in advance!

    .00101 and 58%
    .00095 and 51%
    $500 regional incentive
    Any update for June in zip 60645?
    How many cars are you shopping for? :wink:

    .00073 and 52%
    .00125 and 45%
    $500 regional incentive
    :p A lot of cross-shopping. Looking for the best car at the best price!
    May I suggest a test drive or two? A great lease deal isn't that great if you don't like the car.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MZA212MZA212 Posts: 355
    Hello,
    Can I please have numbers for the Regal tourX Essence AWD for FL
    24/10k and 36/10k and 39/10k.
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,548
    mzia said:

    Hello,
    Can I please have numbers for the Regal tourX Essence AWD for FL
    24/10k and 36/10k and 39/10k.
    Thanks

    .00062 MF and 55% residual
    .00112 MF and 48% residual
    .00112 MF and 45% residual

    $500 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Good afternoon. Could I have RV and MF for a 2018 TourX, AWD. 24/15 and 36/15. Not sure if would change among trims but looking at Preferred and Essence
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,767

    Good afternoon. Could I have RV and MF for a 2018 TourX, AWD. 24/15 and 36/15. Not sure if would change among trims but looking at Preferred and Essence

    What ZIP code?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 01701 for TourX. 24/15 and 36/15. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,548

    Good afternoon. Could I have RV and MF for a 2018 TourX, AWD. 24/15 and 36/15. Not sure if would change among trims but looking at Preferred and Essence

    01701 for TourX. 24/15 and 36/15. Thank you.

    .00073 MF and 53% residual
    .00122 MF and 45% residual

    $1000 lease cash
    +$500 customer incentive

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • spb90spb90 MarylandPosts: 4
    edited August 2018
    Good morning. Could I have RV and MF for a 2018 sportback, FWD. 36/10 zip 20895 Essence Trim with both driver packages?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,548
    spb90 said:

    Good morning. Could I have RV and MF for a 2018 sportback, FWD. 36/10 zip 20895 Essence Trim with both driver packages?

    .00149 MF and 44% residual
    $1000 lease cash
    +$500 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • juny916juny916 Posts: 10
    Hello,

    Can you please provide the MF and Residual for 2018 TourX Essence 91755, 24/10&12 and 36/10&12?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,548
    juny916 said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide the MF and Residual for 2018 TourX Essence 91755, 24/10&12 and 36/10&12?

    Thanks!

    24/12: .00073 MF and 54% residual
    36/12: .00122 MF and 47% residual

    $1000 lease cash
    +$500 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Beamer35Beamer35 VAPosts: 6
    Can I get MF and residual for 2018 tourX essence and preferred 10/36 and 12/36.  Zip is 22202.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,548
    Beamer35 said:

    Can I get MF and residual for 2018 tourX essence and preferred 10/36 and 12/36.  Zip is 22202.

    36/12
    .00136 MF and 47% residual
    $1000 lease cash
    +$500 customer incentive

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get MF/RV and incentives for 2018 tourX essence for a 10/36 lease. Zip 57108. Thx
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,767
    meissnert said:

    Can I get MF/RV and incentives for 2018 tourX essence for a 10/36 lease. Zip 57108. Thx

    .00150 and 48%
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • May I have the MF, RV and Incentives for a 2018 Buick Regal GS. Zip Code 95624.

    I have test drove a bunch of cars and I like the Buick best. The closest dealer to me that has a GS is about an hour away. The next closest GS is about 2.5 to 3 hours away. There's just not many of the Regals out there in general and very few of the GS. I live in California near Sacramento. One GS is in a small town South of me. The other one is in San Jose. So it's not like I live in a rural community far away from any major metropolitan areas. The one GS in San Jose is the only one I could find in all of the San Francisco Bay Area.

    I test drove the Buick GS and found it to be great. GM has some incentives that discount their cars quite deeply. The best incentives seem to be reserved for traditional purchases and when you consider the APR, the discounts are less attractive. The APR I was quoted was 6.49% and you have to finance through GM Financial to get the deepest discounts on the Buick.

    I was hoping to lease and there are some incentives for leasing as well but, the lease incentives are not as good as the purchase discounts. The other factor that impacted the lease was the RV. I was quoted a low 45% RV on a 36/10K lease in October that made for some pretty high lease payments. I don't recall the MF I was quoted. I don't have the paperwork in front of me.

    I'm comparing this car to the Acura TLX. I like the Buick better but the TLX leases much better than this Buick Regal GS. I would rather have the Buick so I'm looking for ways I might be able to get a better deal. I'm considering contacting the San Jose dealer to see if I can negotiate a better price.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,548
    stnkpalm said:

    May I have the MF, RV and Incentives for a 2018 Buick Regal GS. Zip Code 95624.

    I have test drove a bunch of cars and I like the Buick best. The closest dealer to me that has a GS is about an hour away. The next closest GS is about 2.5 to 3 hours away. There's just not many of the Regals out there in general and very few of the GS. I live in California near Sacramento. One GS is in a small town South of me. The other one is in San Jose. So it's not like I live in a rural community far away from any major metropolitan areas. The one GS in San Jose is the only one I could find in all of the San Francisco Bay Area.

    I test drove the Buick GS and found it to be great. GM has some incentives that discount their cars quite deeply. The best incentives seem to be reserved for traditional purchases and when you consider the APR, the discounts are less attractive. The APR I was quoted was 6.49% and you have to finance through GM Financial to get the deepest discounts on the Buick.

    I was hoping to lease and there are some incentives for leasing as well but, the lease incentives are not as good as the purchase discounts. The other factor that impacted the lease was the RV. I was quoted a low 45% RV on a 36/10K lease in October that made for some pretty high lease payments. I don't recall the MF I was quoted. I don't have the paperwork in front of me.

    I'm comparing this car to the Acura TLX. I like the Buick better but the TLX leases much better than this Buick Regal GS. I would rather have the Buick so I'm looking for ways I might be able to get a better deal. I'm considering contacting the San Jose dealer to see if I can negotiate a better price.

    36/10
    .00179 MF and 45% residual
    $1000 lease cash
    +$500 customer incentive

    If you are set on leasing, pick a different vehicle.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello! Looking for MF and RV + incentives for 2018 Regal GS for 48080 at 36mo 15k/year? Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.