Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 GLE 350 SUV (AWD)

larryb23larryb23 Posts: 25
edited December 2017 in Mercedes-Benz
Can I get the MF & residual value for the 2018 GLE 350 SUV assuming a 15k lease?

The MSRP is 62,690 & Invoice is 58,373. Taxes in my state are 6.35%. I do not plan on putting any money down. Destination fee is $995.

Is it true that MB USA charges lease end fee? I thought those were a thing of the past....

Is a fair price 500 over invoice for this vehicle?

Thanks!

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 128,067
    larryb23 said:

    Can I get the MF & residual value for the 2018 GLE 350 SUV assuming a 15k lease?

    The MSRP is 62,690 & Invoice is 58,373. Taxes in my state are 6.35%. I do not plan on putting any money down. Destination fee is $995.

    Is it true that MB USA charges lease end fee? I thought those were a thing of the past....

    Is a fair price 500 over invoice for this vehicle?

    Thanks!

    .00050 MF and 53% residual for 36/15.

    Just about every leasing bank charges a disposition fee.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • schand820schand820 Posts: 57
    edited March 2018
    What is the MF and Residual for 2018 GLE 4matic in NY for 36m/12k. and are there any incentives for auto pay?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 128,067
    schand820 said:

    What is the MF and Residual for 2018 GLE 4matic in NY for 36m/12k. and are there any incentives for auto pay?

    .00018 MF and 53% residual

    The discount for auto-pay was .00010, but we don't have any news on whether that is still valid, lately.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • May I please get November numbers for SUV 4 matic 36/15K 19002

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 128,067

    May I please get November numbers for SUV 4 matic 36/15K 19002

    Thank you

    .00035 MF and 50% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ot4576ot4576 irvinePosts: 1
    Can I please have the November numbers for SUV 4 matic 36/12K zip: 92618

    Many Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,597
    ot4576 said:

    Can I please have the November numbers for SUV 4 matic 36/12K zip: 92618

    Many Thanks.

    .00035 and 52%
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • EJKIMEJKIM San DiegoPosts: 1
    What is the MF and Residual for 2018 GLE350 and GLE 4matic in CA for 36m/12k. and are there any incentives for auto pay now? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 128,067
    EJKIM said:

    What is the MF and Residual for 2018 GLE350 and GLE 4matic in CA for 36m/12k. and are there any incentives for auto pay now? Thank you!

    RWD: .00018 MF and 51% residual
    AWD: .00035 MF and 52% residual

    $1000 dealer incentive

    No autopay incentives, we don't think.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.