Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

MF for BMW X5 35i? -- 2018

sdsmith1sdsmith1 Posts: 1
edited December 2017 in BMW
What are the most current money factor numbers for a BMW X5 35i? 3yr/12k. I've talked to a couple dealerships and they are quoting the money factor as an interest rate or 4.5-5.25%. When I divide by 2400 to get the money factor it seems extremely high. It's also alot higher than the rate on my current lease. They keep saying the money factor/interest rates are now higher. My credit is top tier.

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,425
    sdsmith1 said:

What are the most current money factor numbers for a BMW X5 35i? 3yr/12k.

I've talked to a couple dealerships and they are quoting the money factor as an interest rate or 4.5-5.25%. When I divide by 2400 to get the money factor it seems extremely high. It's also alot higher than the rate on my current lease. They keep saying the money factor/interest rates are now higher. My credit is top tier.

.00152 MF and 58% residual
    $3000 lease credit.

Dealers can mark up the money factor to .00192, for extra profit.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Scott_WScott_W NJPosts: 3
    Has the money factor and residual changed since this post for 36/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,226
    Scott_W said:

Has the money factor and residual changed since this post for 36/12?

Yes.

.00156 MF

Is this for a 2017 or 2018?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4