Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 A4 prem plus AWD

f1pilotf1pilot Posts: 3
edited January 2018 in Audi
May I have the MF and RV for a 2018 A4 Premium Plus Quattro w black optic, sport pkg, NAV for 36m/12k. I'm in NY Dealer offered me at first pencil $560/mo w $3400 drive off including upfront tax (approx $1,700), proposal showed $750 “rebate”. I’m a loyalty customer. Thank you Serious about getting this car before end of month when my ‘15 A6 is up. Want to negotiate knowing what the true numbers are.
Tagged:

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,239
    f1pilot said:

    May I have the MF and RV for a 2018 A4 Premium Plus Quattro w black optic, sport pkg, NAV for 36m/12k.
    I'm in NY

    Dealer offered me at first pencil $560/mo w $3400 drive off including upfront tax (approx $1,700), proposal showed $750 “rebate”. I’m a loyalty customer. Thank you
    Serious about getting this car before end of month when my ‘15 A6 is up. Want to negotiate knowing what the true numbers are.

    .00063 MF and 54% residual
    $1000 marketing allowance
    We show $1000 loyalty. (was your quote from December?)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Yes. The quote was from the December program.  
    I’m going to shop the dealer.  Can I negotiate less than msrp for the cap cost of actual car before adding in tax and fees? Thanks for your quick respond. Much appreciated. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,239
    f1pilot said:

    Yes. The quote was from the December program.  
    I’m going to shop the dealer.  Can I negotiate less than msrp for the cap cost of actual car before adding in tax and fees? Thanks for your quick respond. Much appreciated. 

    You should definitely negotiate the biggest discount possible.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jaggerfjaggerf Posts: 10
    Just looked at the Audi A4 in the Audi USA website. According to the Audi USA website none of the A4 trims have SiriusXM. None of the options mention SiriusXM also. The only reference to SiriusXM is in the downloadable brochure that states that it is comes with car starting at the Premium Plus trim, but when you build a car online no Sirius XM.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,736
    jaggerf said:

    Just looked at the Audi A4 in the Audi USA website. According to the Audi USA website none of the A4 trims have SiriusXM. None of the options mention SiriusXM also. The only reference to SiriusXM is in the downloadable brochure that states that it is comes with car starting at the Premium Plus trim, but when you build a car online no Sirius XM.

    I rented an A4 over the holidays (and will be doing so again in March) and the car I had was equipped with Sirius XM.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wbb56wbb56 Posts: 45
    I'm deciding between leasing a Jaguar XE 35T and an Audi A4 Premium Plus. My local Audi dealer has given me some very high numbers--and refuses to budge on the MF --and any further discount on the car. It's time to shop around NC & SC. Could I please have the MF & Residual on a 36/39 month lease with 12000/yr. Also, what's a reasonable discount? 7%? 10% 15%? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,239
    wbb56 said:

    I'm deciding between leasing a Jaguar XE 35T and an Audi A4 Premium Plus. My local Audi dealer has given me some very high numbers--and refuses to budge on the MF --and any further discount on the car. It's time to shop around NC & SC. Could I please have the MF & Residual on a 36/39 month lease with 12000/yr. Also, what's a reasonable discount? 7%? 10% 15%? Thank you!

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wbb56wbb56 Posts: 45
    AWD is preferred. Local dealer had FWD, which was fine too. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,239
    wbb56 said:

    AWD is preferred. Local dealer had FWD, which was fine too. Thank you!

    36/12
    FWD: .00081 MF and 53% residual
    AWD: .00063 MF and 54% residual

    $1000 marketing allowance

    6% off MSRP minus $1000

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.