We have an updated look. Click here for information on how to manage your settings. If you run into any issues, please email [email protected]

2018 Lincoln MKZ Lease Questions

fritz51fritz51 Posts: 16
edited January 2018 in Lincoln
Looking for 2018 Lincoln MKZ Reserve AWD Residual Value and Money Factor for New Jersey. If possible would like info for 36 and 39 months with 10,500 and 7,500 miles a year for both terms. Also, are there any rebates and incentives available? I am coming out of a 2015 Lincoln MKX lease. Thank you.
Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • fritz51fritz51 Posts: 16
    Thanks very much for the info.
  • Looking for 2018 MKZ Black Label (3.0L twin turbo) AWD numbers for Arizona. 24/12K, 36/12K, 39/12K. Also, are the rates/factors/rebates different for A-Plan employee pricing. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243

    Looking for 2018 MKZ Black Label (3.0L twin turbo) AWD numbers for Arizona. 24/12K, 36/12K, 39/12K. Also, are the rates/factors/rebates different for A-Plan employee pricing. Thank you.

    0.22% APR and 62% residual
    0.10% APR and 54% residual
    0.72% APR and 53% residual

    $750 lease cash

    I would think the only thing different for A-Plan is the selling price. Their may be additional incentives/rebates for A-Plan, but not less.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, not sure if Feb rates are out yet but....looking for 2018 Lincoln MKZ Premiere FWD in Florida 36/12 and 39/12. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243
    edited February 2018

    Hello, not sure if Feb rates are out yet but....looking for 2018 Lincoln MKZ Premiere FWD in Florida 36/12 and 39/12. Thank you!

    36/12: 0.20% APR and 55% residual
    39/12: 0.80% APR and 54% residual

    $250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • goodricsgoodrics Posts: 15
    Looking for 2018 Lincoln MKZ Reserve AWD Residual Value and Money Factor for Pennsylvania. Can you provide for 36 and 39 months for 15,000 miles/year. Also, are there any rebates and incentives available? I am coming out of a 2015 Lincoln MKZl Hybrid lease. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243
    goodrics said:

    Looking for 2018 Lincoln MKZ Reserve AWD Residual Value and Money Factor for Pennsylvania. Can you provide for 36 and 39 months for 15,000 miles/year. Also, are there any rebates and incentives available? I am coming out of a 2015 Lincoln MKZl Hybrid lease. Thanks

    36/15
    53% residual
    0.20% APR

    39/15
    52% residual
    0.80% APR

    $250 lease cash
    $500 RCL renewal bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jd00510jd00510 Posts: 15
    Hi -

    Looking for an April 2018 residual and MF on 2018 Lincoln MKX Reserve.

    Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243
    jd00510 said:

    Hi -

    Looking for an April 2018 residual and MF on 2018 Lincoln MKX Reserve.

    Thanks!

    36/15
    0.40% APR
    53% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • goodricsgoodrics Posts: 15
    Hi, Looking for the April numbers now for the 2018 Lincoln MKZ Reserve AWD Residual Value and Money Factor for Pennsylvania. Can you please provide for 36 and 39 months for 15,000 miles/year. Also, are there any rebates and incentives available? I am coming out of a 2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid lease. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243
    goodrics said:

    Hi, Looking for the April numbers now for the 2018 Lincoln MKZ Reserve AWD Residual Value and Money Factor for Pennsylvania. Can you please provide for 36 and 39 months for 15,000 miles/year. Also, are there any rebates and incentives available? I am coming out of a 2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid lease. Thanks

    36/15
    52% residual
    0.30% APR

    39/15
    50% residual
    0.55% APR

    $750 lease cash

    No other rebate info

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cdubbs89cdubbs89 Posts: 17
    edited April 2018
    Looking for number for 2018 MKZ hybrid reserve best month term and 15k miles.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,313
    cdubbs89 said:

    Looking for number for 2018 MKZ hybrid reserve best month term and 15k miles.

    36/15 - 51% and .10%
    $1250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • goodricsgoodrics Posts: 15
    Hi, Looking for the May numbers now for the 2018 Lincoln MKZ Reserve AWD Residual Value and Money Factor for Pennsylvania. Can you please provide for 36 and 39 months for 15,000 miles/year. Also, are there any rebates and incentives available? I am coming out of a 2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid lease. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,313
    goodrics said:

    Hi, Looking for the May numbers now for the 2018 Lincoln MKZ Reserve AWD Residual Value and Money Factor for Pennsylvania. Can you please provide for 36 and 39 months for 15,000 miles/year. Also, are there any rebates and incentives available? I am coming out of a 2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid lease. Thanks

    36/15 - .05% and 52%
    39/15 - .30% and 50%
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mtnmtnmtnmtnmtnmtn Posts: 7
    Looking for May numbers/incentives in Illinois on the Hybrids...
    24/36/39 months, 15k miles.
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,313
    mtnmtnmtn said:

    Looking for May numbers/incentives in Illinois on the Hybrids...
    24/36/39 months, 15k miles.
    Thanks!

    All trims but Black Label
    24/15 - .95% and 59%
    36/15 - .10% and 51%
    39/15 - .35% and 49%
    $1250 lease cash

    Black Label
    24/15 - .15% and 58%
    36/15 - .02% and 50%
    39/15 - .27% and 48%
    $1750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • goodricsgoodrics Posts: 15
    Hi, Looking for the June numbers now and hopefully the last time for the both a 2018 Lincoln MKZ Reserve AWD V6 and a 2018 MKZ Reserve I4 FWD Residual Value and Money Factor for Pennsylvania. Can you please provide for 36 and 39 months for 15,000 miles/year. Also, are there any rebates and incentives available? I am coming out of a 2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid lease. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243
    edited June 2018
    goodrics said:

    Hi, Looking for the June numbers now and hopefully the last time for the both a 2018 Lincoln MKZ Reserve AWD V6 and a 2018 MKZ Reserve I4 FWD Residual Value and Money Factor for Pennsylvania. Can you please provide for 36 and 39 months for 15,000 miles/year. Also, are there any rebates and incentives available? I am coming out of a 2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid lease. Thanks

    Either trim
    36/15
    0.90% APR
    52% residual

    39/15
    1.15% APR
    50% residual

    $500 bonus cash

    There could be loyalty and RCL renewal incentives, but we don't have the specifics

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • searvy1searvy1 Posts: 20
    Do you have the lease numbers for an 18' MKZ AWD V6, Reserve and Black Label for 36/10.5? I'm in Las Vegas, NV. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243
    searvy1 said:

    Do you have the lease numbers for an 18' MKZ AWD V6, Reserve and Black Label for 36/10.5? I'm in Las Vegas, NV. Thanks in advance.

    Black Label
    1.30% APR
    54% residual
    $2750 lease cash

    Reserve
    0.90% APR
    55% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dl3401dl3401 Posts: 3
    Looking for Texas lease numbers for MKZ FWD I-4 Reserve, 36/10.5 and 39/10.5. Also wondering if you have a target discount off MSRP before lease cash/incentives. thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243
    dl3401 said:

    Looking for Texas lease numbers for MKZ FWD I-4 Reserve, 36/10.5 and 39/10.5. Also wondering if you have a target discount off MSRP before lease cash/incentives. thanks!

    36 mo
    0.90% ARP
    55% residual

    39 mo
    1.15% APR
    53% residual

    $1500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jcee355jcee355 Posts: 6
    Hi- Looking for July numbers/incentives in Illinois on the Hybrids...
    24/36 months, 15k miles.
    Thanks in advance for the help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,313
    jcee355 said:

    Hi- Looking for July numbers/incentives in Illinois on the Hybrids...
    24/36 months, 15k miles.
    Thanks in advance for the help!

    Which trim level?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jcee355jcee355 Posts: 6
    Sorry- reserve
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,313
    Michaell said:

    jcee355 said:

    Hi- Looking for July numbers/incentives in Illinois on the Hybrids...
    24/36 months, 15k miles.
    Thanks in advance for the help!

    Which trim level?
    jcee355 said:

    Sorry- reserve

    .95% and 59%
    .10% and 51%
    $1750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • a90806girla90806girl Posts: 14
    Please provide residual, money factor and any incentives for MKZ hybrid Black Label for
    24/12 and 36/12 in Los Angeles. Any advice on the percentage off msrp that is currently being discounted? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243

    Please provide residual, money factor and any incentives for MKZ hybrid Black Label for
    24/12 and 36/12 in Los Angeles. Any advice on the percentage off msrp that is currently being discounted? Thanks!

    24/12
    0.15% APR
    59% residual

    36/12
    0.02% APR
    51% residual

    $2250 lease cash
    $1500 bonus cash

    Sorry, no pricing info

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dl3401dl3401 Posts: 3
    Looking for Texas lease numbers for MKZ FWD I-4 Reserve, 36/10.5 and 39/10.5. And incentives? Thanks in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243
    dl3401 said:

    Looking for Texas lease numbers for MKZ FWD I-4 Reserve, 36/10.5 and 39/10.5. And incentives? Thanks in advance

    36/10
    0.75% APR
    54% residual

    39/10
    1.00% APR
    51% residual

    $1750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please have the corresponding numbers/incentives for 2018 MKZ AWD 2.0 Reserve. 36/10.5? Thanks very much!
  • Can I please have the corresponding numbers/incentives for 2018 MKZ AWD 2.0 Reserve. 36/10.5? Thanks very much!

    Forgot to add that I am in NY. Thanks again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243

    Can I please have the corresponding numbers/incentives for 2018 MKZ AWD 2.0 Reserve. 36/10.5? Thanks very much!

    Forgot to add that I am in NY. Thanks again.
    0.22% APR
    54% residual
    $3000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ny_sxny_sx 10510Posts: 123
    Out of curiosity, may I please get the numbers for the MKZ FWD & AWD [Reserve and Black Label] 36/10.5, in zip 10510? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,313
    ny_sx said:

    Out of curiosity, may I please get the numbers for the MKZ FWD & AWD [Reserve and Black Label] 36/10.5, in zip 10510? Thanks!

    Black Label - .20% and 53%; $3500 lease cash
    Reserve - .22% and 54%; $3000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ny_sxny_sx 10510Posts: 123
    Michaell said:

    ny_sx said:

    Out of curiosity, may I please get the numbers for the MKZ FWD & AWD [Reserve and Black Label] 36/10.5, in zip 10510? Thanks!

    Black Label - .20% and 53%; $3500 lease cash
    Reserve - .22% and 54%; $3000 lease cash
    How about this month? Thanks!
  • Chris1028Chris1028 MichiganPosts: 2
    edited September 2018
    Numbers for 2018 MKZ black label 36/15 with conquest?  Zip is 48067.  Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,313
    ny_sx said:

    Michaell said:

    ny_sx said:

    Out of curiosity, may I please get the numbers for the MKZ FWD & AWD [Reserve and Black Label] 36/10.5, in zip 10510? Thanks!

    Black Label - .20% and 53%; $3500 lease cash
    Reserve - .22% and 54%; $3000 lease cash
    How about this month? Thanks!
    Same numbers

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,313
    Chris1028 said:

    Numbers for 2018 MKZ black label 36/15 with conquest?  Zip is 48067.  Thanks!

    .95% and 50%
    $2500 lease cash

    No info on conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dwarlorddwarlord Posts: 3
    edited September 2018
    Hi,
    Looking for money factor, residual, and incentives for a 2018 MKZ Reserve 3.0T for a 36-month term with 15k annual miles in VA 22204. Thanks for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,313
    dwarlord said:

    Hi,
    Looking for money factor, residual, and incentives for a 2018 MKZ Reserve 3.0T for a 36-month term with 15k annual miles in VA 22204. Thanks for your help!

    .22% and 51%
    $3000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FlemgoFlemgo Las VegasPosts: 3
    Looking for residual and current money factor on 2018 Lincoln MKZ FWD lease 39/7.5 and 48/7.5
  • FlemgoFlemgo Las VegasPosts: 3
    Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243
    Flemgo said:

    Looking for residual and current money factor on 2018 Lincoln MKZ FWD lease 39/7.5 and 48/7.5

    Flemgo said:

    Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

    Reserve, Select, Premiere or Black Label?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • FlemgoFlemgo Las VegasPosts: 3
    Reserve
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,313
    kyfdx said:

    Flemgo said:

    Looking for residual and current money factor on 2018 Lincoln MKZ FWD lease 39/7.5 and 48/7.5

    Flemgo said:

    Location: Las Vegas, Nevada

    Reserve, Select, Premiere or Black Label?
    Flemgo said:

    Reserve

    39/7.5K - 1.00% and 52%
    48/7.5K - 5.05% and 48%
    $2250 lease cash

    (hint: skip the 48 month term)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dwarlorddwarlord Posts: 3
    edited October 2018
    Hi there,

    I received this offer from our local Lincoln dealer – see attached. I’m looking to lease a 2018 MKZ 3.0 AWD Reserve for 36/15 with no down (only the first monthly payment). I'm in Virginia 22204. Could you please let me if there is room to make it better?




  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,243
    dwarlord said:

    Hi there,

    I received this offer from our local Lincoln dealer – see attached. I’m looking to lease a 2018 MKZ 3.0 AWD Reserve for 36/15 with no down (only the first monthly payment). I'm in Virginia 22204. Could you please let me if there is room to make it better?




    0.08% APR
    50% residual
    $3250 lease cash

    VA taxes the full selling price. Why are you being charged tax on the payment?
    Are you buying out of state?

    If I add $2000 for tax, I get $637/mo.

    Something is wrong with your tax (small problem), and it looks like they've marked up your APR (bigger problem)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.