Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Acura RDX Advance pkg AWD

amitronixamitronix Posts: 4
edited January 2018 in Acura
Hi, I am interested in leasing a 2018 Acura RDX Advance package with AWD. My current jeep cherokee lease ends Jan 31st 2018 so I need to figure this out asap. I believe Acura will cover the disposition fee on my current Jeep lease. I also think Acura would have covered my last month payment but I already paid it so I think I missed out. I live in Mineola, NY 11501. Can some provide me with MF, residual, and incentives? I am looking to lease for 36mos/12k per year or 36mos/10k per year. I prefer to only pay DMV and 1st month at signing. Can you please tell me what a really good deal would be? Once provided, my plan is to then take that info and email several dealers with the exact vehicle in stock with the deal I want. What fees can be wiped/negotiated? What is the MSRP? Invoice price? Can I negotiate all maintenance included for the term of the lease? I have excellent credit (790). Any info would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it.

Best Answers

Answers

• Thank you. What about mf and residual on 36/10? I confirmed Acura would pay for disposition and last month on my current Jeep lease.