Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Kia Rondo

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    ee4thkidee4thkid Member Posts: 1
    Vanner states, " Renault had a really weird solution in the '70s R-16 by making the wheelbase on the right side almost 4" shorter than on the left side! (Moved the rear wheel forward.)" I grew up driving a '69 R16 and while we knew about the unequal length wheelbase, the idea that this was a torque steer solution is something that I have never heard of until now. My understanding was the arrangement allowed the use of long torsion bars which provided a LOT of suspension travel.
  • Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    woofmeow said:

Scotchgard has bad chemicals which will affect the environment and your and your family's health. They break down eventually and seep into your tissues.

Scotchgard has to be handled like any chemical, which means wearing goggles, gloves and having proper ventilation when you work. It is possible that you could suffer respiratory irritation if working in a very closed space, and I suppose, if you sprayed it right into your mouth or something and ingested a good dose of it, possible Central Nervous System reactions, like dizziness, nausea, etc.