Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

Can you lease a CPO?

jason8612jason8612 Posts: 9
edited February 2018 in INFINITI
Hi,
So I was wondering if it's possible to lease a CPO? I know with BMW you can and anything over 500mi on the odo adds 0.25$/mile loss to the RV but I'm not sure with Infiniti. Theres a few QX30 with under 500mi on the ODO that could be interesting leases.
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,795
    jason8612 said:

Hi,
    So I was wondering if it's possible to lease a CPO? I know with BMW you can and anything over 500mi on the odo adds 0.25$/mile loss to the RV but I'm not sure with Infiniti. Theres a few QX30 with under 500mi on the ODO that could be interesting leases.

There is a difference about an untitled vehicle with miles on it and a titled vehicle offered as a CPO.

We don't have any information on either situation, for Infiniti.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Yeah it would be a CPO (titled)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,419
    jason8612 said:

Yeah it would be a CPO (titled)

We don't have CPO lease info for Infiniti. It would be worth inquiring at the dealer.
    Infiniti is big on leasing, so no telling what they might have available.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• kyfdx said:

jason8612 said:

Yeah it would be a CPO (titled)

We don't have CPO lease info for Infiniti. It would be worth inquiring at the dealer.
    Infiniti is big on leasing, so no telling what they might have available.
    The dealer said they can't lease a CPO, but then again, what that one sales person says and what it really is are 2 different things....