Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Nissan Frontier Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,285
edited March 2018 in Nissan
Ask your 2018 Frontier lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.


Check out the 2018 Nissan Frontier here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

  • j2timesj2times Posts: 19
    edited May 2018
    Can I get the MF and residual for a 2018 Frontier SV King Cab 4WD V6 3 years/30,000 miles?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,285
    j2times said:

    Can I get the MF and residual for a 2018 Frontier SV King Cab 4WD V6 3 years/30,000 miles?

    Thanks!

    36/12 (10K not offered)
    .00228 MF and 62% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eddyrgzeddyrgz Posts: 5
    Looking for latest MF, residuals and incentives in 93434:

    2018 Nissan Pro-4x Crew Cab

    Lease terms 12/36 & 10/36
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,846
    eddyrgz said:

    Looking for latest MF, residuals and incentives in 93434:

    2018 Nissan Pro-4x Crew Cab

    Lease terms 12/36 & 10/36

    No 10K allowance from Nissan

    .00228 and 65% for 36/12, assuming automatic
    $1000 bonus cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • arierrefarierref MiamiPosts: 11
    edited July 2018
    Dears,

    I would like to request the MF and residual for a 2018 Frontier SV King Cab 2WD 2.5 36/12K. ZIP code 33130.
    Any incentives??

    Thank you.

    Regards,
    Gui
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,846
    arierref said:

    Dears,

    I would like to request the MF and residual for a 2018 Frontier SV King Cab 2WD 2.5 36/12K. ZIP code 33130.
    Any incentives??

    Thank you.

    .00200 and 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I please have the MF, RV, and Incentives for a Crew Cab, Automatic Pro4x in 98516 @ 24/12k? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,285

    Can I please have the MF, RV, and Incentives for a Crew Cab, Automatic Pro4x in 98516 @ 24/12k? Thanks!

    .00200 MF and 71% residual
    $500 customer bonus cash

    65% residual for 36/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I am looking for MF, RV, and any incentives for 2019 SV Crew Cab SWB 4X4 Automatic V6, Midnight Edition for 36/12 in zip code 08012.

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,285
    sevenaway said:

    I am looking for MF, RV, and any incentives for 2019 SV Crew Cab SWB 4X4 Automatic V6, Midnight Edition for 36/12 in zip code 08012.

    Thank you.

    Please re-post in the 2019 discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53387/nissan/frontier/2019-nissan-frontier-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Darnit007Darnit007 Louisville Kentucky Posts: 7
    2018 frontier sv
    4x4 king cab
    47129

    36/12k and 15k

    thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,285
    Darnit007 said:

    2018 frontier sv
    4x4 king cab
    47129

    36/12k and 15k

    thanks

    .00146 MF
    605/59% residual
    $500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.