Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Acura RLX Lease Price - FWD

wannaleasedealwannaleasedeal Posts: 2
edited March 2018 in Acura
Please provide the Western New York numbers; RV, MF, Incentives, rebates, holdbacks, etc. based on 36 month lease with 12k miles for:

2018 Acura RLX FWD V-6 w/Tech: MSRP $55,865
Tagged:

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,762

Please provide the Western New York numbers; RV, MF, Incentives, rebates, holdbacks, etc. based on 36 month lease with 12k miles for:

2018 Acura RLX FWD V-6 w/Tech: MSRP $55,865

.00100 MF and 47% residual
    $7000 incentive
    $750 loyalty/conquest

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• The dealer quoted a monthly payment of $380 for 36 months, with $4,000 down toward the vehicle (I am paying the sales tax and fees out of pocket on top of the $4,000 down).

Is this a great deal or just an ok deal? Thank you!

The dealer quoted a monthly payment of $380 for 36 months, with $4,000 down toward the vehicle (I am paying the sales tax and fees out of pocket on top of the $4,000 down).

Is this a great deal or just an ok deal? Thank you!

I really have no idea what these sell for..
    But, you need an adjusted CAP of about $37,800 to get that monthly.
    So, besides $4000 + $7000 off, you'd have to have a further discount of $7000.

That seems really good..

But, find out the exact numbers... Is it $4000 plus first payment, plus taxes and fees? Or, does the $4000 include the first payment?

And, why put $6000 or more upfront? Putting a lot upfront doesn't change the deal.. it's $500+/mo., with just first payment due at signing. That might be a great deal, but it's still over $500/mo.

Edmunds Moderator

• aekchianaekchian Posts: 54
    If that deal is true it means that this car leases for approximately the same price (when you consider Acura drive-off vs. Audi) as a base A4. That's something to consider.

If only the trunk weren't small on the SH-AWD ones...
    aekchian said:

If that deal is true it means that this car leases for approximately the same price (when you consider Acura drive-off vs. Audi) as a base A4. That's something to consider.

If only the trunk weren't small on the SH-AWD ones...

That's true, but the A4 has a crappy lease program.. ;)

You could lease an Infiniti Q50 Red Sport AWD for about the same amount, and that stickers for approx $57K. (400 HP and AWD)

Edmunds Moderator

• sam_dukesam_duke Posts: 17
    Hello,

Can you please provide me some information on residual value, money factor, incentives,  and etc. for 2018 RLX AWD Hybrid?  I plan on using 12k miles a year. I am aasuming 36 month is a best lease term. I reside in Northern VA.

Thank You
    sam_duke said:

Hello,

Can you please provide me some information on residual value, money factor, incentives,  and etc. for 2018 RLX AWD Hybrid?  I plan on using 12k miles a year. I am aasuming 36 month is a best lease term. I reside in Northern VA.

Thank You

36/12
    47% residual
    .00100 MF
    $7000 incentive
    $750 loyalty/conquest

Edmunds Moderator

• sam_dukesam_duke Posts: 17
    Thank You
  • Please provide the 91030 numbers; RV, MF, Incentives, rebates, holdbacks, etc. based on 24/36 month lease with 10k miles

Please provide the 91030 numbers; RV, MF, Incentives, rebates, holdbacks, etc. based on 24/36 month lease with 10k miles

.00100 MF and 53%/47% residual
    $8050 total incentives

Edmunds Moderator