Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/8 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Audi Q5 Lease

carguy237carguy237 Posts: 5
edited March 2018 in Audi
What is the current money factor, residual (12k/36 months) and MSRP discount on a 2018 Audi Q5 in Georgia?
Tagged:

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,658
    carguy237 said:

    What is the current money factor, residual (12k/36 months) and MSRP discount on a 2018 Audi Q5 in Georgia?

    Which trim?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Premium plus trim
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,658
    carguy237 said:

    What is the current money factor, residual (12k/36 months) and MSRP discount on a 2018 Audi Q5 in Georgia?

    carguy237 said:

    Premium plus trim

    .00169 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What is the current money factor, residual (12k/36 months) and MSRP discount on a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus in NJ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,658

    What is the current money factor, residual (12k/36 months) and MSRP discount on a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus in NJ?

    .00155 MF and 56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • harsh1992harsh1992 Posts: 16
    What should a residual & money factor look like on q5 prestige in Georgia w/ 10k mi & 36mo
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 141,189
    harsh1992 said:

    What should a residual & money factor look like on q5 prestige in Georgia w/ 10k mi & 36mo

    .00155 and 60%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • naah1234naah1234 Posts: 1
    What is the current money factor, residual (12k/36 months) and MSRP discount on a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium plus in Pennsylvannia?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,658
    naah1234 said:

    What is the current money factor, residual (12k/36 months) and MSRP discount on a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium plus in Pennsylvannia?

    .00155 MF and 56% residual

    You have to negotiate the discount. We suggest shooting for 6% off MSRP

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello Sir,

    Thank you for redirecting me back here.

    I would like to know the Residual value and MF for 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus with 36 months and 15k/per year.

    I live in North California (San Francisco Bay Area)

    Listing that I found.
    https://www.audiofoakland.com/new/Audi/2018-Audi-Q5-959b71130a0e0adf483107959499c7f8.htm

    Much appreciated!

    Best,
    Jan Wong
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,658

    Hello Sir,

    Thank you for redirecting me back here.

    I would like to know the Residual value and MF for 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus with 36 months and 15k/per year.

    I live in North California (San Francisco Bay Area)

    Listing that I found.
    https://www.audiofoakland.com/new/Audi/2018-Audi-Q5-959b71130a0e0adf483107959499c7f8.htm

    Much appreciated!

    Best,
    Jan Wong

    .00155 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • @kyfdx Thank you very much!
  • h_zone1h_zone1 Posts: 1
    What is the current residual value and MF for a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus (10k/36 months) in Georgia?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 141,189
    h_zone1 said:

    What is the current residual value and MF for a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus (10k/36 months) in Georgia?

    .00155 and 57%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • colobrocolobro Posts: 2
    Do you have residual value and MF for SQ5 prestige (25k/36mo) in CO?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 141,189
    colobro said:

    Do you have residual value and MF for SQ5 prestige (25k/36mo) in CO?

    We only have residuals for up to 15K per year; you'll have to check with your dealer as to how the extra 10K per year is addressed in the residual.

    .00199 and 58%
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • colobrocolobro Posts: 2
    Thanks Michaell!
  • What is the current money factor, residual (10k/36 months) and MSRP discount on a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus in NYC?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 141,189

    What is the current money factor, residual (10k/36 months) and MSRP discount on a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus in NYC?

    .00155 and 58%
    $1000 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,658
    Michaell said:

    What is the current money factor, residual (10k/36 months) and MSRP discount on a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus in NYC?

    .00155 and 58%
    $1000 lease bonus
    Sorry.. the residual is actually 57%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sj_thorsj_thor Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    Michaell said:

    What is the current money factor, residual (10k/36 months) and MSRP discount on a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus in NYC?

    .00155 and 58%
    $1000 lease bonus
    Sorry.. the residual is actually 57%
    So .00155 and 57% for 10k/36 Audi Q5 Premium Plus in NY, what about for 12k/36 and 15k/36?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,658
    sj_thor said:

    kyfdx said:

    Michaell said:

    What is the current money factor, residual (10k/36 months) and MSRP discount on a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus in NYC?

    .00155 and 58%
    $1000 lease bonus
    Sorry.. the residual is actually 57%
    So .00155 and 57% for 10k/36 Audi Q5 Premium Plus in NY, what about for 12k/36 and 15k/36?
    56%/54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • abirvs23abirvs23 Posts: 1
    What is the money factor and residual for an Audi Q5 Premium Plus in Chicago for 10k/36? Are there any manufacturer rebates and suggested MSRP discount?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 141,189
    abirvs23 said:

    What is the money factor and residual for an Audi Q5 Premium Plus in Chicago for 10k/36? Are there any manufacturer rebates and suggested MSRP discount?

    .00155 and 57%
    $1000 lease credit

    6% off MSRP, before incentives, is your target price

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sj_thorsj_thor Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    sj_thor said:

    kyfdx said:

    Michaell said:

    What is the current money factor, residual (10k/36 months) and MSRP discount on a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus in NYC?

    .00155 and 58%
    $1000 lease bonus
    Sorry.. the residual is actually 57%
    So .00155 and 57% for 10k/36 Audi Q5 Premium Plus in NY, what about for 12k/36 and 15k/36?
    56%/54%
    have the numbers changed at all for july?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,658
    sj_thor said:

    kyfdx said:

    sj_thor said:

    kyfdx said:

    Michaell said:

    What is the current money factor, residual (10k/36 months) and MSRP discount on a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus in NYC?

    .00155 and 58%
    $1000 lease bonus
    Sorry.. the residual is actually 57%
    So .00155 and 57% for 10k/36 Audi Q5 Premium Plus in NY, what about for 12k/36 and 15k/36?
    56%/54%
    have the numbers changed at all for july?
    .00158 MF and 56%/55%/53% residual for 10K/12K/15K
    $1500 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • We are looking for numbers for Audi Q5 Premium Plus numbers in Seattle/Bellevue WA area - 98004.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,658

    We are looking for numbers for Audi Q5 Premium Plus numbers in Seattle/Bellevue WA area - 98004.

    36/15
    .00158 MF and 53% residual
    $1500 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    We are looking for numbers for Audi Q5 Premium Plus numbers in Seattle/Bellevue WA area - 98004.

    36/15
    .00158 MF and 53% residual
    $1500 lease bonus
    Thanks. Does it differ much for 36/10 ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 141,189

    kyfdx said:

    We are looking for numbers for Audi Q5 Premium Plus numbers in Seattle/Bellevue WA area - 98004.

    36/15
    .00158 MF and 53% residual
    $1500 lease bonus
    Thanks. Does it differ much for 36/10 ?
    56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gogoomagogooma Posts: 11
    Hi, what are the numbers for a 2018 Q5 Prestige in NJ for 36/10k? And is there any lease cash? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 141,189
    gogooma said:

    Hi, what are the numbers for a 2018 Q5 Prestige in NJ for 36/10k? And is there any lease cash? Thanks!

    .00165 and 54%
    $1500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, looking for some assistance. What are the numbers for a 2018 SQ5 Premium Plus in MD for 36/7.5k. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,658

    Hi, looking for some assistance. What are the numbers for a 2018 SQ5 Premium Plus in MD for 36/7.5k. Thanks!

    .00182 MF and 62% residual
    $1500 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Perfect! Thank you!!!
  • Hi, I am looking at an Audi Q5 premium Plus package SUV, Retail price is $51,715. I am looking at a 36/10k lease. What kind of discount should I expect? What is the residual and mf? thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,658

    Hi, I am looking at an Audi Q5 premium Plus package SUV, Retail price is $51,715. I am looking at a 36/10k lease. What kind of discount should I expect? What is the residual and mf? thank you.

    What is your location?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I'm located in Raleigh, NC.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,658

    Hi, I am looking at an Audi Q5 premium Plus package SUV, Retail price is $51,715. I am looking at a 36/10k lease. What kind of discount should I expect? What is the residual and mf? thank you.

    I'm located in Raleigh, NC.

    .00165 MF and 56% residual
    $1500 lease bonus

    We suggest 6% off MSRP, then deduct incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JoeWJoeW Posts: 2
    I’m looking at a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus. Zip code 90025. Wondering if my offer is a good deal?

    36 months/12k miles 
    MSRP $51,300
    audi incentives $2,250
    Residual 56%
    MF .00220
    downpayment $4,500
    monthly payment $510 out the door
    (addtional $24 per month for Audi care)

    Feels like the MF might be a bit high but they are giving me a pretty good dealer discount, or am I wrong on that? Is this a good deal? I’m ok with a slightly hefty downpayment to keep my monthly payment down. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 141,189
    JoeW said:

    I’m looking at a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus. Zip code 90025. Wondering if my offer is a good deal?

    36 months/12k miles 
    MSRP $51,300
    audi incentives $2,250
    Residual 56%
    MF .00220
    downpayment $4,500
    monthly payment $510 out the door
    (addtional $24 per month for Audi care)

    Feels like the MF might be a bit high but they are giving me a pretty good dealer discount, or am I wrong on that? Is this a good deal? I’m ok with a slightly hefty downpayment to keep my monthly payment down. 

    I show .00144 and 55%, this month

    MF is marked up.

    We would not recommend such a large down payment - just first payment and CA DMV costs.

    What is the selling price?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JoeWJoeW Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    JoeW said:

    I’m looking at a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus. Zip code 90025. Wondering if my offer is a good deal?

    36 months/12k miles 
    MSRP $51,300
    audi incentives $2,250
    Residual 56%
    MF .00220
    downpayment $4,500
    monthly payment $510 out the door
    (addtional $24 per month for Audi care)

    Feels like the MF might be a bit high but they are giving me a pretty good dealer discount, or am I wrong on that? Is this a good deal? I’m ok with a slightly hefty downpayment to keep my monthly payment down. 

    I show .00144 and 55%, this month

    MF is marked up.

    We would not recommend such a large down payment - just first payment and CA DMV costs.

    What is the selling price?
    Thank you for the quick response!

    The MSRP is $51,300 and the sale price is $45,550 ($3,550 dealership discount + $2,250 Audi incentives)

    I plan on buying the Q5 at lease end, which is why i'm willing to put so much down now. Is there any other reason i should not put so much down?

    I am also considering financing to purchase the vehicle, maybe that's the best option if i'm willing to put a lot of cash down.

    Should I expect the dealership to be more flexible on the sale price if I buy versus lease?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 141,189
    JoeW said:

    Michaell said:

    JoeW said:

    I’m looking at a 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus. Zip code 90025. Wondering if my offer is a good deal?

    36 months/12k miles 
    MSRP $51,300
    audi incentives $2,250
    Residual 56%
    MF .00220
    downpayment $4,500
    monthly payment $510 out the door
    (addtional $24 per month for Audi care)

    Feels like the MF might be a bit high but they are giving me a pretty good dealer discount, or am I wrong on that? Is this a good deal? I’m ok with a slightly hefty downpayment to keep my monthly payment down. 

    I show .00144 and 55%, this month

    MF is marked up.

    We would not recommend such a large down payment - just first payment and CA DMV costs.

    What is the selling price?
    Thank you for the quick response!

    The MSRP is $51,300 and the sale price is $45,550 ($3,550 dealership discount + $2,250 Audi incentives)

    I plan on buying the Q5 at lease end, which is why i'm willing to put so much down now. Is there any other reason i should not put so much down?

    I am also considering financing to purchase the vehicle, maybe that's the best option if i'm willing to put a lot of cash down.

    Should I expect the dealership to be more flexible on the sale price if I buy versus lease?
    If you put a lot of cash down, and the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money.

    If the plan is to keep it after lease end, better to buy it outright, up front. Skip the lease specific fees, and you will also avoid buying a used car in 3 years. I doubt interest rates will be any lower then than now.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bimmer1234bimmer1234 CaliforniaPosts: 5
    Hi Michael, could you please help with MF and Residual on a 36mo/12k and 24mo/10k , 2018 Q5 Premium + with Audicare.
    Zip : 94086

    Does the MF or Residual change with ZIP or just the incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 141,189

    Hi Michael, could you please help with MF and Residual on a 36mo/12k and 24mo/10k , 2018 Q5 Premium + with Audicare.
    Zip : 94086

    Does the MF or Residual change with ZIP or just the incentives?

    .00144 and 63% (24/10) or 55% (36/12)
    Add 1% for AudiCare
    $1500 lease credit

    This month, there are special numbers for CA and FL only

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kalexpkalexp Posts: 5
    Hi Michael. Can you please provide me MF, Residual, and incentives on 36mo/12k and 42mo/12k, 2018 Q5 Premium Plus Tech? MSRP is $53,860. Zip is 75093 (TX). Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 141,189
    kalexp said:

    Hi Michael. Can you please provide me MF, Residual, and incentives on 36mo/12k and 42mo/12k, 2018 Q5 Premium Plus Tech? MSRP is $53,860. Zip is 75093 (TX). Thanks!

    .00165 and 56%
    .00185 and 52%
    $1500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • PowerFXPowerFX Posts: 8
    ZIP 98005 (Washington State).... WHAT IS THE RESIDUAL VALUE AND MF OF A 2018 AUDI Q5 PREMIUM PLUS WITH 36/10K MILES. ALSO WHAT ARE THE AUGUST REBATES FOR THIS VEHICLE?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 141,189
    PowerFX said:

    ZIP 98005 (Washington State).... WHAT IS THE RESIDUAL VALUE AND MF OF A 2018 AUDI Q5 PREMIUM PLUS WITH 36/10K MILES. ALSO WHAT ARE THE AUGUST REBATES FOR THIS VEHICLE?

    Please don't use all caps - it's like you are shouting.

    .00165 and 56%
    $1500 lease credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.