Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2018 Jeep Renegade Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,365
edited March 2018 in Jeep
Ask your 2018 Renegade lease questions here. Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Get information on the 2018 Renegade here

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• Options
    mtx450_mtx450_ Member Posts: 16
    edited March 2018
    Hi! Looking for MF on 2018 4X4 Limited for 12K/36M? Thanks!

Also - any incentives/rebates in the NY area?
  • Options
    mtx450_ said:

Hi! Looking for MF on 2018 4X4 Limited for 12K/36M? Thanks!

Also - any incentives/rebates in the NY area?

.00008 and 49%

No incentive information for Chrysler Financial.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Thank you! If the dealer tries to offer a 39mo lease, is that usually something I would want to avoid?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,422
    mtx450_ said:

Thank you! If the dealer tries to offer a 39mo lease, is that usually something I would want to avoid?

39 months is okay, if it's substantially cheaper.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

mtx450_ said:

Does the residual change from 36mo to 39mo? Thanks!
  • Options
    mtx450_ said:

kyfdx said:

mtx450_ said:

Yes

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

mtx450_ said:

kyfdx said:

mtx450_ said:

Yes
    Thanks for the info. What is the res for 39 mo?
  • Options
    mtx450_ said:

kyfdx said:

mtx450_ said:

kyfdx said:

mtx450_ said:

Yes
    Thanks for the info. What is the res for 39 mo?
    Subtract 1% from the 36 month residual for 39 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Just got back from the dealership with the following deal. Haven't decided on anything yet. They are looking to use a 3rd party lease company (vs Chrysler Capital). Any thoughts? I know the MF is high, but they are also giving a higher residual on the car.

MSRP: $31.675
    Residual: 53%
    MF: .00150
    12k/36mo
    Monthly Payment: $346
    Out of pocket (fees and taxes): $3,188 + DMV
  • Options
    mtx450_ said:

Just got back from the dealership with the following deal. Haven't decided on anything yet. They are looking to use a 3rd party lease company (vs Chrysler Capital). Any thoughts? I know the MF is high, but they are also giving a higher residual on the car.

12k/36mo
    Monthly Payment: $340

What is the adjusted cap cost associated with that payment quote?

We aren't big fans of paying fees and taxes up front; if the car is stolen or totaled during the lease, that money is lost.

If a 3rd party bank is in play, there should also be some extra incentives available, as well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

mtx450_ said:

12k/36mo

We aren't big fans of paying fees and taxes up front; if the car is stolen or totaled during the lease, that money is lost.

If a 3rd party bank is in play, there should also be some extra incentives available, as well.
    I just called the salesman to get the exact figure. I was told in the dealership that they would cover the last 4 months of our current lease payment, plus the disposition fee (which is $1608). They said the total incentives are $5250 off of the MSRP. If my math is correct, I'm coming up with a adjusted cap cost of $28,033 (after you take out the $1608 that we have to pay out on the current lease).
  • Options
    mtx450_ said:

Michaell said:

mtx450_ said:

12k/36mo

I just called the salesman to get the exact figure. I was told in the dealership that they would cover the last 4 months of our current lease payment, plus the disposition fee (which is $1608). They said the total incentives are $5250 off of the MSRP. If my math is correct, I'm coming up with a adjusted cap cost of $28,033 (after you take out the $1608 that we have to pay out on the current lease).
    Why are you having to calculate it? The dealer should be able to tell you the exact number, and how they reached it.

Why end your current lease 4 months early? That alone is adding $45/mo to the new lease payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:
    Just got back from the dealership with the following deal. Haven't decided on anything yet. They are looking to use a 3rd party lease company (vs Chrysler Capital). Any thoughts? I know the MF is high, but they are also giving a higher residual on the car. MSRP: $31.675 Residual: 53% MF: .00150 12k/36mo Monthly Payment: $340 Out of pocket (fees and taxes): $3,188 + DMV
    What is the adjusted cap cost associated with that payment quote? We aren't big fans of paying fees and taxes up front; if the car is stolen or totaled during the lease, that money is lost. If a 3rd party bank is in play, there should also be some extra incentives available, as well.
    Why are you having to calculate it? The dealer should be able to tell you the exact number, and how they reached it. Why end your current lease 4 months early? That alone is adding $45/mo to the new lease payment.
    I was told that they will give us a check of $1608. They said that part of incentive is a $1000 credit for buying out the lease early. I’m waiting for the cap cost. 
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Cap cost is $30,381 before the rebates of $5250. Adjusted cap cost would be $26,739. 

5250-1608=$3642
    30381-3642=$26739
  • Options
    mtx450_ said:

Michaell said:

mtx450_ said:

Michaell said:

mtx450_ said:

12k/36mo

Why are you having to calculate it? The dealer should be able to tell you the exact number, and how they reached it.

Why end your current lease 4 months early? That alone is adding $45/mo to the new lease payment.

I was told that they will give us a check of $1608. They said that part of incentive is a $1000 credit for buying out the lease early. I’m waiting for the cap cost. 

So, you would still be responsible for turning your lease in, and paying any end of lease charges (mileage, damage, etc)?

I'm really not liking that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mtx450_ said:

Cap cost is $30,381 before the rebates of $5250. Adjusted cap cost would be $26,739. 

5250-1608=$3642
    30381-3642=$26739

I get $342/mo plus tax with those prices and numbers; only a couple of dollars off the dealer quote.

Since we don't track pricing, we can't tell you if there is more room to move on the pre-incentive selling price. And, as noted, there is the risk of unknown costs on the old lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    Just got back from the dealership with the following deal. Haven't decided on anything yet. They are looking to use a 3rd party lease company (vs Chrysler Capital). Any thoughts? I know the MF is high, but they are also giving a higher residual on the car. MSRP: $31.675 Residual: 53% MF: .00150 12k/36mo Monthly Payment: $340 Out of pocket (fees and taxes): $3,188 + DMV
    What is the adjusted cap cost associated with that payment quote? We aren't big fans of paying fees and taxes up front; if the car is stolen or totaled during the lease, that money is lost. If a 3rd party bank is in play, there should also be some extra incentives available, as well.
    Why are you having to calculate it? The dealer should be able to tell you the exact number, and how they reached it. Why end your current lease 4 months early? That alone is adding $45/mo to the new lease payment.
    So, you would still be responsible for turning your lease in, and paying any end of lease charges (mileage, damage, etc)? I'm really not liking that.

mtx450_ said:
    Cap cost is $30,381
    I called Chrysler Cap to confirm and they said we could schedule a pre-lease end inspection before turning the car in. We might consider doing that. We are under mileage by about 6k and the car is in good shape (no damage).  

I’m going to try and have them keep the same out of pocket and reduce the monthly by $16 or so so they whole cost of turning the lease in early is paid for by them. At least that’s my thought process. 
  • Options
    We decided to hold off for now. I wasn't comfortable having to eat any portion of the current lease. We will reevaluate in a few months. Thanks!
  • Options
    mtx450_ said:

We decided to hold off for now. I wasn't comfortable having to eat any portion of the current lease. We will reevaluate in a few months. Thanks!

We'll be here when you resume shopping.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    holtydoltyholtydolty Member Posts: 10
    Hello, could you provide RV and MF for 2018 4x4 Sport 36/10k for ZIP 06877. Thank you very much!
  • Options

Hello, could you provide RV and MF for 2018 4x4 Sport 36/10k for ZIP 06877. Thank you very much!

standard MF and 48% - not the trim level to settle on.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    holtydoltyholtydolty Member Posts: 10
    Latitude a better trim level to settle on? Does the RV change if we get a Latitude 36/10K? What is the standard MF?
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Latitude a better trim level to settle on? Does the RV change if we get a Latitude 36/10K? What is the standard MF?

Yes.. .00001 MF and 47% residual

We don't know the Standard MF, this month, but it's usually around .00200

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    frzrbrnbassfrzrbrnbass Member Posts: 10
    edited April 2018
    MF/RV for '18 trailhawk? Located in VA zip 20190. Both 36/10k and 36/12k please.
  • Options

MF/RV for '18 trailhawk? Located in VA zip 20190. Both 36/10k and 36/12k please.

.00018 and 50% / 49%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jerryjrehilljerryjrehill Member Posts: 1
    Any change for May in the Latitude 4x4 36/12 39/12?
  • Options

Any change for May in the Latitude 4x4 36/12 39/12?

Regional numbers... what ZIP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    miami_bmwmiami_bmw Member Posts: 11
    Hello,

I'm helping my grandfather with a new lease. He will be turning in a previous lease on a renegade latitude, and wishes to get another. He's told me he wants the cheapest one, but I saw in a prior post, that the sport version was not the trim to settle on. Should he stick with the latitude?

What is MF and residual in FL (33157) for 36/10k and 36/12k? Should 8% off sticker price be my goal?

This may be outside the normal scope of questions on here, but for an elderly individual (90+) who may not see the end of the lease, is it better to lease or own? I've read that if you lease, death is considered an early termination and subject to sale of the car at auction, and whatever deficiency there is between the sale value and residual value gets billed to your estate. My grandfather is married, but only he will be signing for the car.

Thank you
  • Options
    miami_bmw said:

Hello,

I'm helping my grandfather with a new lease. He will be turning in a previous lease on a renegade latitude, and wishes to get another. He's told me he wants the cheapest one, but I saw in a prior post, that the sport version was not the trim to settle on. Should he stick with the latitude?

What is MF and residual in FL (33157) for 36/10k and 36/12k? Should 8% off sticker price be my goal?

This may be outside the normal scope of questions on here, but for an elderly individual (90+) who may not see the end of the lease, is it better to lease or own? I've read that if you lease, death is considered an early termination and subject to sale of the car at auction, and whatever deficiency there is between the sale value and residual value gets billed to your estate. My grandfather is married, but only he will be signing for the car.

Thank you

.00040 and 42% / 41% for Renegade Latitude 2wd for 36/10 or 36/12

I believe your assumptions about leasing are correct. Your grandfather is signing a 3 year contract, and the bank expects to be made whole. Might be better to buy, this time around - unless he's really healthy. :wink:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    miami_bmwmiami_bmw Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

miami_bmw said:

Hello,

Thank you

I believe your assumptions about leasing are correct. Your grandfather is signing a 3 year contract, and the bank expects to be made whole. Might be better to buy, this time around - unless he's really healthy. :wink:
    Thank you - and for a car with a sticker price in the mid 20k's, is negotiating the price down 8% getting good value, or should I push for more? Thank you
  • Options
    miami_bmw said:

Michaell said:

miami_bmw said:

Hello,

Thank you

Thank you - and for a car with a sticker price in the mid 20k's, is negotiating the price down 8% getting good value, or should I push for more? Thank you
    Sorry, we don't track pricing.

Don't know if someone else can drive the vehicle, after he's gone, but as long as his wife makes the payments, no one will force them to end the lease early.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    How are the June residuals looking for a Limited 4x4 36mo/12k? Also 39 mo if you have it.
  • Options
    mtx450_ said:

How are the June residuals looking for a Limited 4x4 36mo/12k? Also 39 mo if you have it.

What ZIP code?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

mtx450_ said:

What ZIP code?
    11751, thanks!
  • Options
    mtx450_ said:

Michaell said:

mtx450_ said:

What ZIP code?
    11751, thanks!
    .00015 and 48% / 47%
    $2750 lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    wsy2018wsy2018 Member Posts: 23
    Hi. Looking for Res, MF, Incentives for Trailhawk and Limited 36/12k. zip 44124. Thanks!
  • Options
    wsy2018 said:

Hi. Looking for Res, MF, Incentives for Trailhawk and Limited 36/12k. zip 44124. Thanks!

LTD 4X4: .00015 MF and 48% residual
    Trailhawk: .00047 MF and 49% residual

$2750 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    James TrenaryJames Trenary Member Posts: 12

2018 Jeep Renegade

If not too much trouble,  MF, incentive, and residual on all trims below??  Thanks!!

4-wheel upland edition

Sport 

Limited 4WD

Latitude 4WD

Altitude 4WD

Trail hawk 4WD

• Options

2018 Jeep Renegade

If not too much trouble,  MF, incentive, and residual on all trims below??  Thanks!!

4-wheel upland edition

Sport 

Limited 4WD

Latitude 4WD

Altitude 4WD

Trail hawk 4WD

36/15
    Lat/Alt: .00009 MF and 43% residual
    LTD: .00015 MF and 46% residual
    TH: .00026 MF and 46% residual

$2750 incentive on all four.

I don't see an Upland Edition

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    pk425pk425 Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2018
    Jeep Renegade Lat 4X2 MF & RV for 90630? Thanks!
  • Options
    pk425 said:

Jeep Renegade Lat 4X2 MF & RV for 90630? Thanks!

36/15
    .00040 and 39%
    $2750 lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    DETstruDETstru Member Posts: 6
    Hi,

Can I get the MF and residual for the 2018 Jeep Renegade Sport 4WD.
    36 months
    10k and 12k miles per year
    Zip: 97005

Thanks!!
  • Options
    DETstru said:

Hi,

36 months

Thanks!!

Altitude, Latitude, Limited or Trailhawk?

If Sport is a different trim (base model?), then they are likely not supporting leases for it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

DETstru said:

Hi,

36 months

Thanks!!

Altitude, Latitude, Limited or Trailhawk?

If Sport is a different trim (base model?), then they are likely not supporting leases for it.
    Yes, the Sport is the lowest model.
    Hmm so they don't do leases on that?
  • Options

So if they don't lease the Sport...
    What would the MF and residual for the 2018 Jeep Renegade Latitude 4WD be?
    36 months

Thank you!
  • Options
    DETstru said:

So if they don't lease the Sport...
    What would the MF and residual for the 2018 Jeep Renegade Latitude 4WD be?
    36 months

Thank you!

It's not that they don't lease the Sport; it's that the numbers on it are so bad that the payment will be prohibitively high.

LAT 4WD
    .00009 and 46% / 45%
    $2750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    sbjbib18sbjbib18 Member Posts: 27
    Hello, Can I please get the MF and residual for the 2018 Jeep Renegade Altitude and Trailhawk both 4WD and any incentives 
    Term:36 months
    10k and 12k miles/ur
    Zip: 11779 

Thank you
  • Options
    sbjbib18 said:

Hello, Can I please get the MF and residual for the 2018 Jeep Renegade Altitude and Trailhawk both 4WD and any incentives 
    Term:36 months
    10k and 12k miles/ur
    Zip: 11779 

Thank you

36/12
    Altitude: .00009 MF and 45% residual
    TrailHawk: .00026 MF and 48% residual

$2750 incentive on either trim.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    PLK0604PLK0604 Member Posts: 14
    Hi, what is the MF, Residual and Incentives for the 2018 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk this month? 36/10k term and Zip 11762. Thank You.
  • Options
    PLK0604 said:

Hi, what is the MF, Residual and Incentives for the 2018 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk this month? 36/10k term and Zip 11762. Thank You.

.00026 and 49%
    $2750 lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator