2018 Lexus IS 350 leasing f sport pricing

iamking1iamking1 Member Posts: 25
edited March 2018 in Lexus
Anyone know the leasing pricing for a 2018 is350 f sport in NY? I went to a dealer  wanted  to charge me $790 payment dealer can kick rocks.
«1

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    iamking1 said:

    Anyone know the leasing pricing for a 2018 is350 f sport in NY? I went to a dealer  wanted  to charge me $790 payment dealer can kick rocks.

    Evidently, at that dealer it's $790/mo.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • iamking1iamking1 Member Posts: 25
    kyfdx said:
    Anyone know the leasing pricing for a 2018 is350 f sport in NY? I went to a dealer  wanted  to charge me $790 payment dealer can kick rocks.
    Evidently, at that dealer it's $790/mo.
    How much should it cost around?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,406
    iamking1 said:


    kyfdx said:

    iamking1 said:

    Anyone know the leasing pricing for a 2018 is350 f sport in NY? I went to a dealer  wanted  to charge me $790 payment dealer can kick rocks.

    Evidently, at that dealer it's $790/mo.

    How much should it cost around?

    Need to know the MSRP and selling price, along with the lease term and miles per year.

    Then we can model a payment.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • enver3enver3 Member Posts: 7
    Not sure if this should be in a separate post, but similar question, hopefully with the details. Looking at 2018 Lexus IS350 F-Sport lease 36/10, sticker about 50,600. Was quoted around 540/mo. (all in, only 1st payment due at signing) which is $90 above current expiring lease I have for 2015 model with similar sticker. What prices are people seeing with current promotions? Maybe I have to wait until June for new promotions?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    enver3 said:

    Not sure if this should be in a separate post, but similar question, hopefully with the details. Looking at 2018 Lexus IS350 F-Sport lease 36/10, sticker about 50,600. Was quoted around 540/mo. (all in, only 1st payment due at signing) which is $90 above current expiring lease I have for 2015 model with similar sticker. What prices are people seeing with current promotions? Maybe I have to wait until June for new promotions?

    What is your ZIP?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • enver3enver3 Member Posts: 7
    08901 (New Jersey)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    enver3 said:

    08901 (New Jersey)

    .00045 MF and 52% residual
    $3750 lease cash

    Need an adjusted CAP cost of about $44,600 to get to $540/mo, with just first payment due at signing.
    Considering taxes and fees, that's not a bad price, even accounting for the $3750 incentive.

    The deal and lease program from 2015 isn't really relevant to today.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • blondisthenewbblondisthenewb Member Posts: 22
    Can I get June's numbers for a 36m/10k IS350 RWD F-Sport in NorCal (95125) and SoCal (90404)?
  • enver3enver3 Member Posts: 7
    Can I get June numbers for a 36m/10k IS350 AWD F-Sport in New Jersey (08901)? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719

    Can I get June's numbers for a 36m/10k IS350 RWD F-Sport in NorCal (95125) and SoCal (90404)?

    The May programs run through June 4th

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    enver3 said:

    Can I get June numbers for a 36m/10k IS350 AWD F-Sport in New Jersey (08901)? Thank you.

    May programs run through June 4th

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • blondisthenewbblondisthenewb Member Posts: 22
    kyfdx said:

    Can I get June's numbers for a 36m/10k IS350 RWD F-Sport in NorCal (95125) and SoCal (90404)?

    The May programs run through June 4th
    Thank you. Any idea if Lexus dealers quotas are also by these dates, or until the last day of each calendar month like everybody else?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719

    kyfdx said:

    Can I get June's numbers for a 36m/10k IS350 RWD F-Sport in NorCal (95125) and SoCal (90404)?

    The May programs run through June 4th
    Thank you. Any idea if Lexus dealers quotas are also by these dates, or until the last day of each calendar month like everybody else?
    Sorry.. .no insight.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mistrjaymistrjay Member Posts: 1
    Hello I was wondering if I got a good lease deal from my dealership for an 2018 IS 350 F-Sport AWD. Zip is 11229. I plan on doing 36 months 10k miles.
    0 Down with 1st month for t/t/l of 3627.09 and 530.29 monthly.
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    mistrjay said:

    Hello I was wondering if I got a good lease deal from my dealership for an 2018 IS 350 F-Sport AWD. Zip is 11229. I plan on doing 36 months 10k miles.
    0 Down with 1st month for t/t/l of 3627.09 and 530.29 monthly.
    Thank you

    What is the MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • blondisthenewbblondisthenewb Member Posts: 22
    Can I get June's numbers for a 36m/10k IS350 RWD F-Sport in NorCal (95125) and SoCal (90404)?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,406

    Can I get June's numbers for a 36m/10k IS350 RWD F-Sport in NorCal (95125) and SoCal (90404)?

    .00030 and 52%
    $4000 lease cash

    Western region

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • blondisthenewbblondisthenewb Member Posts: 22
    Michaell said:

    Can I get June's numbers for a 36m/10k IS350 RWD F-Sport in NorCal (95125) and SoCal (90404)?

    .00030 and 52%
    $4000 lease cash

    Western region
    Thanks! What about the $1000 Bonus Cash? Is it not applicable to new leases?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719

    Michaell said:

    Can I get June's numbers for a 36m/10k IS350 RWD F-Sport in NorCal (95125) and SoCal (90404)?

    .00030 and 52%
    $4000 lease cash

    Western region
    Thanks! What about the $1000 Bonus Cash? Is it not applicable to new leases?
    No.. that is for purchase, only

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fast164fast164 Member Posts: 88
    Looking for MF/RV for Lexus IS360 F-Sport AWD
    Zip Code: 48193
    36 months/ 7500/10K miles

  • blondisthenewbblondisthenewb Member Posts: 22
    Can you please post July’s numbers for a 36m/10k IS350 RWD F-Sport in NorCal (95125) and SoCal (90404)? 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    fast164 said:

    Looking for MF/RV for Lexus IS360 F-Sport AWD
    Zip Code: 48193
    36 months/ 7500/10K miles

    .00010 MF
    53%/52% residual
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719

    Can you please post July’s numbers for a 36m/10k IS350 RWD F-Sport in NorCal (95125) and SoCal (90404)? 
    .00030 MF and 52% residual
    $4000 lease cash
    Either ZIP

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • blondisthenewbblondisthenewb Member Posts: 22
    Asking again, because numbers has changed few days ago (they have the Golden Opportunity Sales Event going):

    Can you please post the numbers for a 36m/10k IS350 RWD F-Sport in NorCal (95125) and SoCal (90404)?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,406

    Asking again, because numbers has changed few days ago (they have the Golden Opportunity Sales Event going):

    Can you please post the numbers for a 36m/10k IS350 RWD F-Sport in NorCal (95125) and SoCal (90404)?

    Thank you!

    .00030 and 51%
    $4750 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ryan4758ryan4758 Member Posts: 18
    I'm in SoCal looking at the IS300 F-Sport or IS350 F-Sport (36m/15k). Are the MF and residuals the same between the two models? Can anyone confirm the MF(s) and residual(s)? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    ryan4758 said:

    I'm in SoCal looking at the IS300 F-Sport or IS350 F-Sport (36m/15k). Are the MF and residuals the same between the two models? Can anyone confirm the MF(s) and residual(s)? Thank you!

    .00030 MF and 48% residual
    $4750 lease cash

    Either model

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ryan4758ryan4758 Member Posts: 18
    kyfdx said:

    ryan4758 said:

    I'm in SoCal looking at the IS300 F-Sport or IS350 F-Sport (36m/15k). Are the MF and residuals the same between the two models? Can anyone confirm the MF(s) and residual(s)? Thank you!

    .00030 MF and 48% residual
    $4750 lease cash

    Either model
    Awesome, thanks. Also, what is the acquisition fee? Lexus doesn't provide that detail in its national ads.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,406
    ryan4758 said:

    kyfdx said:

    ryan4758 said:

    I'm in SoCal looking at the IS300 F-Sport or IS350 F-Sport (36m/15k). Are the MF and residuals the same between the two models? Can anyone confirm the MF(s) and residual(s)? Thank you!

    .00030 MF and 48% residual
    $4750 lease cash

    Either model
    Awesome, thanks. Also, what is the acquisition fee? Lexus doesn't provide that detail in its national ads.
    $795

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kcols111kcols111 Member Posts: 21
    Looking for MF/RV for Lexus IS350 F-Sport RWD
    Zip Code: 78701
    7.5k miles per year; 24 & 36 month quotes if you can

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,406
    kcols111 said:

    Looking for MF/RV for Lexus IS350 F-Sport RWD
    Zip Code: 78701
    7.5k miles per year; 24 & 36 month quotes if you can

    Thank you

    .00025 and 57% / 52%
    $4500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kcols111kcols111 Member Posts: 21
    edited July 2018
    Michaell said:

    kcols111 said:

    Looking for MF/RV for Lexus IS350 F-Sport RWD
    Zip Code: 78701
    7.5k miles per year; 24 & 36 month quotes if you can

    Thank you

    .00025 and 57% / 52%
    $4500 lease cash
    Thank you. Do you by any chance know Tier 2 mf?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    kcols111 said:

    Michaell said:

    kcols111 said:

    Looking for MF/RV for Lexus IS350 F-Sport RWD
    Zip Code: 78701
    7.5k miles per year; 24 & 36 month quotes if you can

    Thank you

    .00025 and 57% / 52%
    $4500 lease cash
    Thank you. Do you by any chance know Tier 2 mf?
    .00095

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jorge CornejoJorge Cornejo Member Posts: 100
    edited August 2018
    Can i get the MF, RV and incentives for IS350 AWD F Sport

    7,500 miles and 10,000 miles 24 months and 36 months

    Zip Code 46373
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719

    Can i get the MF, RV and incentives for IS350 AWD F Sport

    7,500 miles and 10,000 miles 24 months and 36 months

    Zip Code 46373

    .00030 MF
    56%/51% residual for 10K/yr
    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr
    $4650 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jaywheels88jaywheels88 Member Posts: 11
    I need numbers! 18 Lexus is350 f sport 10k/12k
    36 months RV and MF
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,406

    I need numbers! 18 Lexus is350 f sport 10k/12k
    36 months RV and MF

    What ZIP code?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • geminimichellegeminimichelle Member Posts: 5
    What about for Florida (zip 32751) RV and MF?

    2018 Lexus IS 350 4DR SDN (MSRP: $49,939)
    48mo / 10k
    36mo / 10k

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,406

    What about for Florida (zip 32751) RV and MF?

    2018 Lexus IS 350 4DR SDN (MSRP: $49,939)
    48mo / 10k
    36mo / 10k

    Thank you!

    36/10 - .00030 and 50%
    48/10 - .00055 and 41%
    $5000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bawasoobawasoo Member Posts: 38
    Hi there,

    Could I please get RV and MF and incentives for 2018 IS350 FSport (RWD/AWD) for 94107.
    24mo./7.5k
    24mo./10k
    36mo./7.5k
    36mo./10k

    Dealer said I have 2-3 days to take advantage of promotions - not sure yet. Please let me know if the numbers are September or new October numbers.

    Thank You in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,406
    bawasoo said:

    Hi there,

    Could I please get RV and MF and incentives for 2018 IS350 FSport (RWD/AWD) for 94107.
    24mo./7.5k
    24mo./10k
    36mo./7.5k
    36mo./10k

    Dealer said I have 2-3 days to take advantage of promotions - not sure yet. Please let me know if the numbers are September or new October numbers.

    Thank You in advance.

    Lexus programs expire at the end of the day tomorrow. New programs will be released on Tuesday.

    10K; add 1% for 7.5K
    .00035 and 55% / 50%
    $5250 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bawasoobawasoo Member Posts: 38
    Michaell said:

    bawasoo said:

    Hi there,

    Could I please get RV and MF and incentives for 2018 IS350 FSport (RWD/AWD) for 94107.
    24mo./7.5k
    24mo./10k
    36mo./7.5k
    36mo./10k

    Dealer said I have 2-3 days to take advantage of promotions - not sure yet. Please let me know if the numbers are September or new October numbers.

    Thank You in advance.

    Lexus programs expire at the end of the day tomorrow. New programs will be released on Tuesday.

    10K; add 1% for 7.5K
    .00035 and 55% / 50%
    $5250 lease cash
    Thank You. I wasn't able to do anything on Monday. Could you please let me know what the new incentives are?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    bawasoo said:

    Michaell said:

    bawasoo said:

    Hi there,

    Could I please get RV and MF and incentives for 2018 IS350 FSport (RWD/AWD) for 94107.
    24mo./7.5k
    24mo./10k
    36mo./7.5k
    36mo./10k

    Dealer said I have 2-3 days to take advantage of promotions - not sure yet. Please let me know if the numbers are September or new October numbers.

    Thank You in advance.

    Lexus programs expire at the end of the day tomorrow. New programs will be released on Tuesday.

    10K; add 1% for 7.5K
    .00035 and 55% / 50%
    $5250 lease cash
    Thank You. I wasn't able to do anything on Monday. Could you please let me know what the new incentives are?
    No changes

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bawasoobawasoo Member Posts: 38
    kyfdx said:

    bawasoo said:

    Michaell said:

    bawasoo said:

    Hi there,

    Could I please get RV and MF and incentives for 2018 IS350 FSport (RWD/AWD) for 94107.
    24mo./7.5k
    24mo./10k
    36mo./7.5k
    36mo./10k

    Dealer said I have 2-3 days to take advantage of promotions - not sure yet. Please let me know if the numbers are September or new October numbers.

    Thank You in advance.

    Lexus programs expire at the end of the day tomorrow. New programs will be released on Tuesday.

    10K; add 1% for 7.5K
    .00035 and 55% / 50%
    $5250 lease cash
    Thank You. I wasn't able to do anything on Monday. Could you please let me know what the new incentives are?
    No changes
    Hi. I'm finally going to act on this - any changes yet for this month or do same numbers apply? Thank You.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    bawasoo said:

    kyfdx said:

    bawasoo said:

    Michaell said:

    bawasoo said:

    Hi there,

    Could I please get RV and MF and incentives for 2018 IS350 FSport (RWD/AWD) for 94107.
    24mo./7.5k
    24mo./10k
    36mo./7.5k
    36mo./10k

    Dealer said I have 2-3 days to take advantage of promotions - not sure yet. Please let me know if the numbers are September or new October numbers.

    Thank You in advance.

    Lexus programs expire at the end of the day tomorrow. New programs will be released on Tuesday.

    10K; add 1% for 7.5K
    .00035 and 55% / 50%
    $5250 lease cash
    Thank You. I wasn't able to do anything on Monday. Could you please let me know what the new incentives are?
    No changes
    Hi. I'm finally going to act on this - any changes yet for this month or do same numbers apply? Thank You.
    No changes

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DK_VegasDK_Vegas Las Vegas, NVMember Posts: 4
    Hello,

    Can you guys tell me if this looks correct?

    2018 IS 350 F Sport RWD - Fully loaded WITHOUT HUD
    MSRP: 50,828
    Purchase Price: 39,688
    Rebate: 6500
    Discount: 4640
    MF: 0.0012
    Residual: 48%
    36/10k
    Zip: 89118



    It seems like the residual might be lower than other places...
    Looking to close on Black Friday most likely...
    Many thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    DK_Vegas said:

    Hello,

    Can you guys tell me if this looks correct?

    2018 IS 350 F Sport RWD - Fully loaded WITHOUT HUD
    MSRP: 50,828
    Purchase Price: 39,688
    Rebate: 6500
    Discount: 4640
    MF: 0.0012
    Residual: 48%
    36/10k
    Zip: 89118



    It seems like the residual might be lower than other places...
    Looking to close on Black Friday most likely...
    Many thanks in advance!

    .00035 MF and 48% residual
    $6500 lease cash

    Residuals cannot be altered.
    The money factor has a huge markup. (adding $54/mo.+tax)

    Did you get a monthly payment quote?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DK_VegasDK_Vegas Las Vegas, NVMember Posts: 4
    edited November 2018
    kyfdx said:


    The money factor has a huge markup. (adding $54/mo.+tax)

    Did you get a monthly payment quote?


    I did, but I am rolling over around 10k in negative equity, and after paying off 7.5k off my old car, I am getting quoted $700. Is this too high?
    I feel like it is a bit higher... as I've seen around mid 400's for a payment, and I feel like I am missing something here... especially if I was to pay off almost all of my car's negative equity...

    Another dealer quoted me this for a similar car: "On the 2018 IS350 you are looking at $12,000 off this comes to 36/months 0 down $691.20 10k miles"




  • DK_VegasDK_Vegas Las Vegas, NVMember Posts: 4
    Are these numbers incorrect?


  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,719
    I'd just stop. If you are $9K under water on your current car, just keep driving it.
    The dealer's offer is terrible, even without that. $1800 of garbage fees, and a marked up money factor.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.