Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

2017 Lotus Evora 400 Lease Rates and Residual

beemazebeemaze Posts: 12
edited April 2018 in Lotus
Hi, I'm looking into leasing a 2017 Lotus Evora 400. Seems like I can get 10-12k off MSRP.

What is the best term? 24/36?
Mileage will be low 5k-7.5k if they offer that
MF and RV?

Best Answer

Answers

• beemazebeemaze Posts: 12
    kyfdx said:
    Hi, I'm looking into leasing a 2017 Lotus Evora 400. Seems like I can get 10-12k off MSRP. What is the best term? 24/36? Mileage will be low 5k-7.5k if they offer that MF and RV?
    Sorry.. not sure I've ever seen Lotus lease information. I checked US Bank, and it doesn't look like they offer a program for it. Might have to ask the dealer.
    Will do. Thank you.
    Update:

Received a quote from a dealer on a 2017 Lotus Evora 36/5k and 36/3k.  They said they use only one company to finance the lease and require 1st and last months lease payments up front in addition to the acquisition fee and registration.

36/5k  MF .00028  RV 48%
    36/3k  MF .00026  RV 50%
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,325
    beemaze said:

Update:

Received a quote from a dealer on a 2017 Lotus Evora 36/5k and 36/3k.  They said they use only one company to finance the lease and require 1st and last months lease payments up front in addition to the acquisition fee and registration.

36/5k  MF .00028  RV 48%
    36/3k  MF .00026  RV 50%

I know that's not going to make for a very cheap lease, but those numbers are better than I would have guessed.

Thanks for the info.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    Update:

36/5k  MF .00028  RV 48%
    36/3k  MF .00026  RV 50%
    I know that's not going to make for a very cheap lease, but those numbers are better than I would have guessed. Thanks for the info.

The leasing company is Luxury Auto Leasing and Lotus USA and they have a lease “special” for April for those wanting to put large down payments (however ill-advised) on a longer than advised lease (past the warranty period).

http://www.lotuscars.com/usa-leasing-offer

beemaze said:

kyfdx said:

Update:

36/5k  MF .00028  RV 48%
    36/3k  MF .00026  RV 50%
    I know that's not going to make for a very cheap lease, but those numbers are better than I would have guessed.

Thanks for the info.

The leasing company is Luxury Auto Leasing and Lotus USA and they have a lease “special” for April for those wanting to put large down payments (however ill-advised) on a longer than advised lease (past the warranty period).

Thanks for the link. I want to say it's not a bad deal, but you only get 3000 miles/yr.
    Of course, that might be all you want in a Lotus. ;)

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:
    Update:

36/5k  MF .00028  RV 48%
    36/3k  MF .00026  RV 50%
    I know that's not going to make for a very cheap lease, but those numbers are better than I would have guessed. Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the link. I want to say it's not a bad deal, but you only get 3000 miles/yr. Of course, that might be all you want in a Lotus. ;)
    For someone like myself with a primary vehicle, 3k/year might actually work out.  A safer bet for me personally would be 5k/year :)
    beemaze said:

kyfdx said:

beemaze said:

kyfdx said:

Update:

36/5k  MF .00028  RV 48%
    36/3k  MF .00026  RV 50%

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the link. I want to say it's not a bad deal, but you only get 3000 miles/yr.
    Of course, that might be all you want in a Lotus. ;)

For someone like myself with a primary vehicle, 3k/year might actually work out.  A safer bet for me personally would be 5k/year :)

$60K total over four years might be cheaper than buying it, then having to get rid of a 5 year old Lotus at lease end.... Maybe.

If you can write off your lease payment for business, it would definitely be the way to go, of course.

Edmunds Moderator