2018 Fiat 500x Lease Question

bwconradbwconrad Member Posts: 4
edited May 2018 in FIAT
Can you please provide the RV and MF on a 2018 Fiat 500x Lounge AWD? 36/10k. Southeast, MSRP $32,350 They are offering $5,500 in total rebates. Thanks!

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    bwconrad said:

    Can you please provide the RV and MF on a 2018 Fiat 500x Lounge AWD? 36/10k. Southeast, MSRP $32,350 They are offering $5,500 in total rebates. Thanks!

    .00105 MF and 43% residual
    $3750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • louisg4louisg4 Member Posts: 16
    Hello,

    Can you please provide RV MF and incentives for 500X trekking awd 24/12 and 36/12 for 07066?

    Thanks. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    louisg4 said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide RV MF and incentives for 500X trekking awd 24/12 and 36/12 for 07066?

    Thanks. 

    .00061 MF and 44% residual
    .00090 MF and 40% residual
    $3750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nyc0220nyc0220 Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2018
    Hi there,

    Could you please provide RV MF and incentives for 500X trekking and lounge awd 36/10 for 07060? Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    nyc0220 said:

    Hi there,

    Could you please provide RV MF and incentives for 500X trekking and lounge awd 36/10 for 07060? Thanks!

    Lounge - .00074 and 42%
    Trekking - .00070 and 41%
    $3000 lease incentives on both

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nyc0220nyc0220 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks and could you also let me know what they would be for 36/12 instead?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    nyc0220 said:

    Thanks and could you also let me know what they would be for 36/12 instead?

    Subtract 1% from the residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cluehammercluehammer CaliforniaMember Posts: 9
    Looking for current MF & Residual on a 2018 Fiat 500X Trekking in southern California (92618), for 36/10 and 36/12 (if there is a difference).
  • cluehammercluehammer CaliforniaMember Posts: 9
    ^ FWD, Auto
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343

    Looking for current MF & Residual on a 2018 Fiat 500X Trekking in southern California (92618), for 36/10 and 36/12 (if there is a difference).

    ^ FWD, Auto

    36/12
    .00102 and 38%
    $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dr_wd_ptDr_wd_pt Member Posts: 5
    Looking for MF and RV for 2018 Fiat 500x Urbana, automatic, FWD in So. Cal. (90291); 36/10. Any incentives? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,343
    Dr_wd_pt said:

    Looking for MF and RV for 2018 Fiat 500x Urbana, automatic, FWD in So. Cal. (90291); 36/10. Any incentives? Thanks

    I don't see an "Urbana" trim.

    Lounge or Trekking are the only FWD trims listed.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dr_wd_ptDr_wd_pt Member Posts: 5
    I’ll go with the lounge,
    Michaell said:

    Dr_wd_pt said:

    Looking for MF and RV for 2018 Fiat 500x Urbana, automatic, FWD in So. Cal. (90291); 36/10. Any incentives? Thanks

    I don't see an "Urbana" trim.

    Lounge or Trekking are the only FWD trims listed.

    I’ll go with RV and MF for lounger in 90291. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    Dr_wd_pt said:

    I’ll go with the lounge,

    Michaell said:

    Dr_wd_pt said:

    Looking for MF and RV for 2018 Fiat 500x Urbana, automatic, FWD in So. Cal. (90291); 36/10. Any incentives? Thanks

    I don't see an "Urbana" trim.

    Lounge or Trekking are the only FWD trims listed.

    I’ll go with RV and MF for lounger in 90291. Thanks
    The Urbana is a sub-trim of the Trekking model.

    Urbana 36/10
    .00103 MF and 38% residual
    $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 31,035
    This topic seems lonely.
    How about 24/15 and 36/15 numbers on the Lounge AWD model in NJ?
    :)

    '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c, '21 WRX, '20 S90 T6, '22 4xE. 62-car history and counting! MB Sprinter and '92 Nissan Gloria on the way!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    qbrozen said:

    This topic seems lonely.
    How about 24/15 and 36/15 numbers on the Lounge AWD model in NJ?
    :)

    .00031 MF and 44% residual
    .00054 MF and 37% residual

    $2750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 31,035
    Ha! knew that residual was coming!

    '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c, '21 WRX, '20 S90 T6, '22 4xE. 62-car history and counting! MB Sprinter and '92 Nissan Gloria on the way!

Sign In or Register to comment.