Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2K Ford Explorer Sport Trac's

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    fordnutfordnut Member Posts: 80
    Can anyone please supply the phone number of the (KY)factory where the ST is built and the brand
    manager's phone # that was mentioned in some of the recent postings. It would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    dberndtdberndt Member Posts: 45
    Well, I ordered my ST on June 10. Fully loaded Estate Green 4x4 (-tonneau). I called on Monday the 19th and was told that my car was not picked by the 'Ford allocater' that runs every Thursday and searches the system for orders. The dealer also told me that I am on the highest priority you can get: "Retail Priority 10".
    Don't know how true this is.

Yesterday, the 20th, my sales guy called me at work to tell me he received an email from Ford stating the Skid Plates are on a materials hold and if I wanted to keep them on my order, it would be October/November before my ST would be ready. I don't plan on driving this ST in serious enough conditions to warrant the Skid Plates so I conceeded and told him to cancel them off the order. He said he should be calling me in a couple of weeks with my VIN.

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated at this point. I called the 800# for Ford Customer Service and they still do not show a build date but they do see my order in the system. She said that there was something noted on my order 'screen' on the 15th (which by the way was a Thursday, and supposedly the days the 'allocater' runs) but then she said, "Oh nothing." It made me a little suspect as to what she may be looking at. She told me to call the dealer with delivery status questions above what she could tell me.

I will stay on this issue of the skid plates. I thought it important to come back and tell all my homeys in this forum about this development.
    Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Options
    rschfamilyrschfamily Member Posts: 19
    Greetings ... don't know where you live but there is a beautiful Estate Green 4x4 on the lot of Broadway Truck Sales in St. Louis, MO.
    Good luck
  • Options
    cleekcleek Member Posts: 9
    dberndt -

If you are even thinking of taking the ST off road, consider purchasing the skid plates as cheap
    insurance. The ST doesn't offer much clearance
    to begin with.

The skid plates bolt-on and can be dealer installed at a later date - after the parts are no longer on material hold. Note that the "over the parts counter" price can be 2-3 times higher - highlighted by post #572 regarding to the cargo cage. Just have the dealer agree to sell and install them for ~ factory invoice price. I had two dealers agree to this when I was shopping for mine.

Best of Luck
  • Options
    ryno63ryno63 Member Posts: 10
    Hey Al, How long did it take you to get the soft
    cover? I ordered one on 6/6 from my dealer, he said they are back ordered and could take a week to a month to get it. What all problems are you having with the top? Does it keep it dry in the box? What should I avoid or do to make sure I dont damage it?

Thanks, Ryno
  • Options
    deciding2deciding2 Member Posts: 24
    Hello, in earlier posts there was mention of the spare being 15"--could someone with the sport group tell me if a 16" tire can fit in it's place. I think if I could I'd rather have a 16". Thanks!
  • Options
    jimz2jimz2 Member Posts: 44
    deciding2,
    It would be impossible for me to resist posting on anything to do with the STs wheels. LOL!!

I can't comment on the spare tire room under the ST but I can give you some numbers for someone to help from here.

Wait, there's smoke coming of my keyboard...
    The 15" standard tire P235/75R15
    Tire diameter = 28.87"
    Tire circumference = 90.72"

The 16" Premium Sport tire P255/70R16
    Tire diameter = 30.055"
    Tire circumference = 94.42"

**AN AFTERMARKET 15" TIRE** P255/75R15
    Tire diameter = 30.059"
    Tire circumference = 94.43"

I've heard that consistent tire diameter is important with some AWD systems but since Ford sets up the ST spare this way it's obviously not an issue with the ST's differentials.
    Reguardless, if your goal is to keep the diameter of the spare tire the same as the 16" PS tire, replacing the 15" spare's rubber to the listed size would accomplish that for less $.

Sorry guys, couldn't resist....
  • Options
    alcat4alcat4 Member Posts: 16
    mljohn sounds like you already have roll-n-lock cover? Is it as cool as it looks? Does it lock in more than one place ie.half way? And how big is the housing it rolls into? and any other features you can think of. thanks for info and help. tom
  • Options
    Cleek,

If I told my dealer over the phone that it was ok to do it without the plates, do i have a leg to stand on and go back to him and ask/insist they do it for the $125 after the part becomes available?
    I didn't even think to try and get them to stick to the original deal even if it meant aftermarket.
    I mean, they would make me stick to the deal since I signed my life away when I ordered it.
    Let me know!
  • Options
    acbrown1acbrown1 Member Posts: 6
    Ford's soft tonneau cover similar unit I believe you can get from Lund. E-mailed or called every soft tonneau manufacturer listed by www.SEMA.org; they are the organization for auto/truck part maufacturers, retailers ... etc. Bingo with Lund; they are sending me some new plastic corner braces to repace the one I sheared and they don't even manufacturer the Ford soft tonneau. Great company.

Ford cover is of excellent quality; 30 minute easy one person installation. I have no leaks from rain or washing the truck and I did drive it in a monsoon downpour (approximately 2 inches of rain in 45 minutes/real bad Louisiana weather).

Installation instructions included in the box are only fair and I have some suggestions to possibly avoid my hot climate installation problems:

- Park truck out in the sun and let the bed heat up and expand before installation. You have a composite plastic bed, composite rear quarter panels and fenders. I did mine in the shade and found the bed expanded almost one inch wider in the sun. Did not think it out. Cold weather? Your guess is as good as mine?

- Assemble and dry fit the aluminum frame, plastic corner brackets and cross braces on the bed BEFORE removing the paper exposing the adhesive on the weather stripping. The tonneau rails and cross braces are stamped/marked where they go (passenger side/driver side and first cross brace/second cross brace) these parts must be used where marked. Even the cross braces are not interchangeable. You should also put on the turnbuckles to snug the frame down gently for a test fit before permanently attaching the the tonneau frame to the ST's bed. You will get a better fit and alignment this way.

- Rolling up the tonneau to put in small items did not cause me any problems. Removing the tailgate brace and the two cross braces, parking my ST in the sun, and my turnbuckles snugged down too tight - sheared a plastic corner bracket behind the cab. Remember the bed side rails are held down by the turnbuckles and adhesive weather stripping; the tonneau cover's rail is also held down with adhesive weather stripping. Enough said - I COULD HAVE LOOSENED THE TURNBUCKLES A LITTLE BEFORE REMOVING THE TAILGATE BRACE AND CROSS BRACES - and might have avoided this problem.

Would still recommend soft tonneau but Ford should have metal corner brackets not plastic for the ST.

I got my cover within 5 days of order in April.

Dealer can't get me a new cover/parts now - everyone is probably buying the soft cover because of Ford's delivery problems with their hard covers. After my experience and the Ford back order problem, I would look for an after market soft tonneau cover with metal corner braces. Ford's is fine just need metal corner braces for the ST.
  • Options
    alcat4alcat4 Member Posts: 16
    For all of you who didnt get cargo cage from ford but want one. Truck trend mag.has ads for x-tender by amp research. The ad states $195 sug. retail, and I'll guarentee you that ford isn't making these theirselves. check ad at www.amp-research.com looks just like everyone else's
  • Options
    rb125rb125 Member Posts: 28
    JC Whitney has it for less $$, this item is universal for all standard trucks. Teh dimensions are 29.00 x16.50 x15.00.
  • Options
    mljohnmljohn Member Posts: 9
    Didn't get it yet, I just placed the order with a local dealer. BTW - my cheesy little notepad clip just broke this morning.
  • Options
    mrross1mrross1 Member Posts: 7
    Well after reading this format for two months I received my ST Monday.
    I probably can give most of you what the true story is concerning ordering this SUV/Truck as my ST is a company unit and was ordered by one of the nations biggest leasing company who orders several hundred units for my company each year.
    I ordered 4-10 and even changed the color on 4-19 with no problem.I received the ST 6-16 and was told there was a shipping problem which held it up as it was built 5-29.
    I can truly say this is one of the nicest vehicles I have owned and I usually get a new car every two years,I just love it!
    Now even though I love it and have found only one sample defect the power steering does seem to be a problem.When I turn the steering wheel when going very slow I get the studdering which makes the ST seem like it is going to stall but now I know it is the power steering unit. Even with this problem I still love the ST, however hopefully some of you have had the problem fixed
    and so can I.
    I do have 16" tires and somewhere in this e-mail posting I thought I saw someone say some of the problem could be caused by this.
    Has anyone had this problem and had it fixed?
  • Options
    jab1964jab1964 Member Posts: 21
    has anyone had an oil change and replaced with synthetic oil? The owners manual states clearly to use a motercraft filter, and I dont know if we can run synthetic oil and a motercraft filter.
  • Options
    bigdogst1bigdogst1 Member Posts: 22
    This will be a bit lengthy, but after reading all the postings I thought I would absorb the info and hopefully add some insight to the S/T and Ford experience. I purchased my truck in March with a 12K trade-in of my 97 Ford Ranger XLT and nothing off the original sticker price of 25K. It has everything and I have also added a super after-market 6 CD changer that works with the factory CD player (for a total of 7 cds). The truck has been nothing but an eye-cathcer down the road and a workhorse to boot. I have hauled 1500lbs of retaining blocks with ease and gotten pretty good mileage also (approx. 16-18 MPG/hwy). I am hoping that a fuel-filter change will also improve the performance gas wise. On the subject of accessories, I have had nothing but a bad experience with Ford and hope that they do a better job in the future if they want repeat business. I did receive my folding chairs/knife/catalog. However, nobody can tell em anything about availability. My first problem was with the cargo cage. I ordered it the day I bought the truck and it came in a month later (for dealer cost of $200). There were no instructions and nobody at the dealership could figure why it appeared to be too small. 2 weeks later the realization was that 2 bolts were missing and were on backorder. 2 more weeks later I went back to the dealer that said the cage was designed incorrectly and would be re-released in the 3rd quarter and if I took my money back, the base charge was increasing to over $300. I told them to keep it and wrote an e-mail to Ford. They called me a few days later to acknowledge my e-mail but did nothing to help. After explaining that if could do nothing for me they shouldn't bother calling, I received 2 subsequent calls in which they called my dealer who in turn told them the bolts were in for the cage. This morning I went to get my cage and bolts and was handed just that...no instructions! Apparently the 2 holes for the bolts were not tapped so after a 1/2 hour waiting the cage was installed and I was on the way. As for the bedcover, I have opted for the color matched A.R.E. fiberglass cover w/electric lock and undercarpet protector. Delivery time is 3 weeks and the total cost w/installation was $1100.00 Other that possibly adding a moonroof and upgrading the speakers, I think this is the best truck I have owned!

That's just my opinion...I could be wrong
  • Options
    I did my own oil change and use a Fram PH-16 (same as the Ford Ranger and Explorer) with Penzoil. I am not sure that the filter matters nor do I think synthetic oil is all it's cracked up to be.
  • Options
    dolphins66dolphins66 Member Posts: 78
    I agree with you about the ST. However, I have a few questions:

1) Why didn't you order the cargo cage w/ the truck (it would have been less expensive). We did and paid $166.

2) Why didn't you go with the in-dash 6-cd changer? I realize that often changers are less expensive and most of the time they are better but this one is fantastic.

3) It seems to me that adding a moonroof after the vehicle is built may not be a great decision. Just one second hand experience with that. A friend of mine did that and had nothing but problems with the moonroof leaking and it just didn't look right. My question here again is, why did you not choose that option when you purchased the vehicle?

And yes, parts and service with Ford are simply awful, aren't they? We ordered a hood protector (2-piece to protect the grill from bugs, rocks, etc.) one same day we took delivery of our ST and we're STILL waiting...one month later.
  • Options
    1. The cargo cage was probably higher since Ca. is relatively more expensive. The price I got was cost + 10%

2. The dealer did not have the changer and the wait was too long (I am impatient)

3. I agree with your comment on the moonroof after-market. However, the company (recommended by Ford) stated that most cars on the lot with a moonroof have them added after they have been manufactured.

As far as purchasing the vehicle without adding all the extras..there were only 2 vehicles in a 50 mile radius and as I mentioned above, AI am a bit impatient.
  • Options
    Well, I will finally be a proud ST owner like so many before me. I can't wait....I don't even care if my gas caps rubs....I will pick up my Deep Wedgewood Blue ST tomorrow. Ordered on 5-10. Just couldn't wait to pass that on. I now plan to go to the ST club and pass it on there too, that's a great sight...It's family.

I also have to say...Dolphins66 Great comments, I was wondering all the same things. And as to bigdogst1. I am also an impatient person. I want it and I want it now. But I am also wise enough to know "Whats worth having, is worth waiting for" And sometimes to get what you want the way it should be...requires a little more patients. Will keep you posted on My ST. Thanks
  • Options
    I DO!!! Today I called my dealer (Thursday is the day the 'allocater' runs, meaning the factory picks your vehicle - or doesn't - to start building) and he said he has a VIN# for me! Doesn't have the build dates, only a vin#.

He did say that releasing the Skid Plates from the order helped it along. I asked him about them being put on aftermarket and he said yes, but he would check on the price with the parts counter. I told him I know how much the parts counter is going to charge (rape) and it would be bad customer service to not put these on when they come available for the price I WOULD have paid at the time of the vehicle being built.

He is calling his District Manager to see if it is possible to do what I am asking. He did this after I asked for the phone number at Ford for someone to talk to about the Skid Plates.
    (any suggestions on how pushy I should be with this issue? please post!)

Good Luck everyone. I hope I am close to that delivery date! I ordered on Saturday June 10 and got my VIN on Thursday June 22. Pretty good so far considering some of the horror stories on here!

Until next update...hasta!
  • Options
    st18st18 Member Posts: 3
    Hey Everyone. I have been reading this board for a while and it helped me a lot in deciding what to order. I ordered it on 5/3 and got it 6/5. It has been trouble free for the last 3 weeks (except for the "shimmy" under low speeds). Just now though I was driving around and all of a sudden my power windows will not go down. The only one that works is the Rear window, but the other 4 don't work. Has anyone else experienced this? I know it isn't the fuse, I checked. Someone please help!!!
  • Options
    spiffy9spiffy9 Member Posts: 7
    I got my red 4wd loaded ST last week. So far no major problems. Slight rubbing on gas cap which doesnt close tightly. Dealer has ordered me a new gas cap. No shimmy at low speeds. Hell, I LOVE the moonroof. It lets a lot of light in, especially on dreary or rainy days. No leaks. I for one, am really glad I got it. So when can one expect to get their "gift package" from Ford?? We deserve it after waiting so long. I ordered the tonneau cover months ago and made the dealer sign a contract that I would get the cover ( and free installation) at our negotiated price when it arrives. I got the tan leather seats and want to get sheepskin covers or something to protect them. Any suggestions for catalogs??
  • Options
    zack1000zack1000 Member Posts: 84
    Jimz2---The link for the two door Explorer Sport board is:

http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/engaged/edmund.cgi?c=SUV&t=2639&Z=nnKlq3DxmIwW6FaEdXFwwevXr8O27fIF

It's topic 2639.
  • Options
    tonysal88tonysal88 Member Posts: 6
    I ordered my soft cover back in May from a dealer in Yuma, Az.(I live in El Centro, Ca, 50 mi away) only because the parts department at the local dealer where I bought my ST did not know what I was talking about even after I gave them the FORD Part NO. Anyway, it took 5 days to get it in, 30 minutes to self-install it with no problems. I did notice that the label on the box said it was for a 2001 ST and or a 2000 short bed Ranger pickup (styleside). Might want to check this out and order for the Ranger instead. Might get it sooner.
  • Options
    beard1beard1 Member Posts: 15
    on 5/2 i ordered my red st with 4wd, prem sport group, convienience group and cage from bonanza ford in cheney, wa. it came in on 6/14 but i live about 300 miles away and haven't been able to get over until today. in the meatime i told them to fix the gas door, gave them the oasis system special service message #14005 fix for the power steering shimmy, as well as had them check for the wind noise and creaking seat that's been mentioned in previous posts. today i'm flying from portland or. to cheney, wa for $80 and it will take me about 6 hours to drive back. i've never been to the spokane area before and was planning on doing it soon anyway.

bonanza ford sold me the vehicle for $100 over invoice (edmunds is right on) plus $28 gas and $130 adv. these last 2 items are a rip off, but this was still $650 less than in my local area. i'm leasing my vehicle for business and the bonanza manager really did check around for the best lease. in fact he saved me the $350 end of lease return fee that a lot of lease companys charge.

i'll get back and let you know all about the final experience with bonanza ford and how working with someone over the phone worked out. i've got my fingers crossed that the repairs were completed and that i'll be able to get in and out of the dealership quickly. by the way, i was able to sit in a st at the local dealer but have not been able to find one to drive. i've relied on the posts and the majority have been so favorable, i figured how can i lose. we'll see.
  • Options
    fordnutfordnut Member Posts: 80
    Can anyone please supply the phone number of the
    (KY)factory where the ST is built and the brand manager's phone # that was mentioned in some of
    the recent postings. It would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    rletlowrletlow Member Posts: 3
    Can someone tell me where to find the oasis system
    special service message #14005 fix for the power
    steering shimmy
  • Options
    greenwadegreenwade Member Posts: 24
    After waiting since February 19 I finally canceled the tonneau cover on May 11. After calling the plant and sending letters to the CEO they finally got my truck selected and I have a VIN number. I called today and I have a build date of July 24 - July 31. I still don't know why I have have to wait so long. Many people ordered theirs in early May and they are getting theirs this month. What a nightmare. I have never owned a Ford vehicle and this makes me very sour towards their company. I hope it changes when I get my truck or should I say, if I get it.

Anyone else waiting for a long time. Thanks for the good information from everyone.
    GG
  • Options
    I feel your pain regarding the tonneau cover. I could not get a definitive answer either and decided to order a fiberglass cover from A.R.E. It has an electric lock assy that was $90 xtra in addition to the $100 for the under carpet protector...total cost $1000 and should be here in 3 weeks
  • Options
    rjkunklerjkunkle Member Posts: 74
    Fordnut, what do you need the brand manager's number for. Questions about vehicle or questions about parts. He doesn't know anything about the production end and I would like to said him some trouble. He has been more than helpful for general questions, but he also gave me a contact for Accessory numbers.
  • Options
    mkazarian1mkazarian1 Member Posts: 17
    Ordered a new sport trac about three weeks ago. Cancelled hard cover also. Dealer called back and said 6 changer c.d. upgrade will cost over $400.00 instead of the $200.00 as stated in the brochure. Don't understand why, the upgrade is the features that the brochure listed. Can anyone help? Also, went to Costo and saw a S.T. there that they had on display. I tried the gas cap door and sure enough-it rubs the body. Not a very good job of putting it together.
  • Options
    O.K.---Here's the deal. Ordered my very fine ,Deep Wedgewood blue on May 10, got VIN on May 17--got build date on May 24,to be the week of June 12 to 19-- got delivery date of between July 5 thru 10...got call on June 22 that HE WAS AT THE DEALER!!! Picked up My 4x2, Sport group, Conv. group,Cargo Cage... No moon Roof, No leather....Today. I have 25 miles on him now...slight gas cover rub....No shimmy...two keys....16" spare with sport group... Made in Louisville, Kentucky. Dealer was AWSOME--Ashley Thesier at Kimnack Ford, Norfolk, Virginia. We get Free tank of gas....3 day 2 night stay at one of 60 locations, Hotel accomodation....Free first oil change, which include inside detailing (windows etc..), Free state inspections as long as we own the vehicle. Along with the standard 3 year, 36,000 mile roadside asst. What more can you ask for....I am so happy!!!!:) :);) !!!! Oh, also, no molding inside windshield...and there is a brake shield which protects from under the ST for gravel--which an earlier post stated there was no "gravel guard". Well--that covers Him for now--OH YEH----PEOPLE ARE LOOKING!!!!!! Let You know on the MPG---Taking Him on the hwy tomorrow....already taking pictures...will post at club website...Here's to Smooth rides....Thanks for all the help over the long, anxious wait.
  • Options
    cornnut1965cornnut1965 Member Posts: 1
    I live in the north atlanta area and I was driving past a dealer near my house today and they have a black 4x2st loaded (except the 6 disc) sitting out front available. They said they will take 1500 under msrp. It probably wont last more than a day or 2 but if anyone in the atlanta metro area is looking its there as of today. The dealer is Millenium Motors on hwy 141 just south of 400.
  • Options
    mwrstl1mwrstl1 Member Posts: 4
    Just picked up my white Sport Track today! I love it. It's been on order since February, and finally gave up on the tonneau cover.

I was so excited to discover that the CD-6 radio has RDS. Haven't ever seen that fact advertised! Woo hoo!!!

I definitely notice the power steering "shimmy" that I've read about. Haven't noticed the moon roof leaking, but am watching.

Thanks for all the great comments over the past few months.
  • Options
    What's RDS?
  • Options
    lasveganlasvegan Member Posts: 53
    Got a call from dealer yesterday and was told that the tonneau cover was being released 7/25/00. My Sport Trac would be ordered then.

re: greenwade,

Hope you didn't give up to soon! I feel your frustration every time I pass a Ford dealership and see Sporty's on the lot. Along with all the great posts in this site. Im iching to get mine too! I was going to take it on vacation this summer and in fact planned on it. But here I sit with no truck..... Stupidity? or just plane Stubborn? Hope my wait will pay off by getting the top and interest rates will be a little lower.......

re: beard1,

The "Oasis system special service message # 14005 on how to fix power steering shimmy" you mentioned. What is the solution? What does it say? Where did you get this information? And how can I get it? (thanks)

re: mkazarian,

My salesman told me yesterday that the CD player was being updated and the current one that comes in the Sport Trac in no longer avalable. Some time ago doing research I came across "Product Features" in some site and it said that a "Boston Acoustics Audiophile System including six speakers and subwoofer" would be the upgrade from the standard 1 CD player. Wondering if this is the one taking the place of the current 6 disk CD?

Thanks guys.... great posts..... keep the test drives coming!
  • Options
    mwrstl1mwrstl1 Member Posts: 4
    RDS stands for Radio Display System (I think). It displays additional information that radio stations can transmit with their signal. Station call letters (KSHE) and type of music played (Classical, Rock, Top40, etc.) are the most popular, but it can also display the current song title and artist to be sent. The CD-6 has the capability of displaying this information, as well as doing a search for the type of music. Traffic reports can also be sent over the system.

There aren't many stations that currently take advantage of the system -- or at least not many here in St. Louis. I understand that this is still catching on in the U.S. It's much more popular in Europe.

If more radio stations adopt this system, it would be awesome. Especially to be able to search the type of music while traveling, and to get ongoing traffic reports of accidents, etc. at home.
  • Options
    Interesting. We have the 6-cd changer and I didn't read the manual (for that part at least) so of course I didn't know. NEAT!
  • Options
    sporttrac1sporttrac1 Member Posts: 13
    We ordered our st 3-25 and got it 5-16.I just wanted to say HI to all st buyers.It's such a versitle vehicle.Got the toreador red 4X2 w/pre.sport group,convenience group, cloth comfort group,and 6-disc. Vehicle+options were 25,510+550des.&delivery=26,060.That's in California.We used the Costco Auto program for 2200 dollar discount.And Fords 7.9% financing. Good until 7-5. My wife drives it most and has 1435 miles on it.Around 1100 miles the motor started getting broke-in and you could feel the gain in power.The best thing we did was to put a K&N airfilter in and with the 4.10 limited slip gears it really moves out.To get the filter it's part number 33-2106. It's the same as 98 thru 00 Explorer.We have had no problems and really don't expect to.We paid for the extended warrenty 7yrs 100,000mi.Best you could get.Included 32 oil changes.That's about 10 1/2 years.I'm a former Chevy man but resently Fords have caught my eye.I also have a 98 F150.No problems with it either.The st is the perfect in between.We researched it for 2mos. before buying.Our choices were BMW 323i convertible,PT Cruiser.I can already tell we made the best choice.The only car I've had that got as much attention was a 70 Chevelle convertible. Man this st turns heads.TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOURS...THE WAIT IS WELL WORTH IT...
  • Options
    beard1beard1 Member Posts: 15
    i got the info on the oasis system on a prior post but i don't remember the post number.

btw, an update from my post this a.m. even though the st's steering with 16" wheels at freeway speeds is not real tight, it handles like a dream on winding mountain roads. also in the 400 miles i've driven now, i get intermittent rattles.
  • Options
    meredithmeredith Member Posts: 575
    For purposes of efficiency....

this topic is being "frozen." Please continue these discussions in Topic 2031 2K Ford Explorer Sport Trac's - II. Thanks!

Front Porch Philosopher
    SUV, Pickups, & Aftermarket and Accessories Host
This discussion has been closed.