Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Looking to lease

aarmanoaarmano Posts: 3
edited July 2018 in Jeep
I am looking to lease a Wrangler, doesn't have to be anything fancy - no leather seats, a basic radio is fine. The wrangler is my dream car but I do not want a payment of more than $400 a month right now with no down payment. Does a $400 a month lease payment for any kind of four door wrangler seem reasonable? I do not have a lot of experience with purchasing vehicles, usually my husband does that, but he told me with this one I am on my own! So I don't want to mess anything up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,799
    aarmano said:

I am looking to lease a Wrangler, doesn't have to be anything fancy - no leather seats, a basic radio is fine. The wrangler is my dream car but I do not want a payment of more than $400 a month right now with no down payment. Does a $400 a month lease payment for any kind of four door wrangler seem reasonable? I do not have a lot of experience with purchasing vehicles, usually my husband does that, but he told me with this one I am on my own! So I don't want to mess anything up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

If you go with the Sport or Sport S model, you might be able to squeeze in under $400/mo.
    How many miles/year do you drive?
    What is your location?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• aarmanoaarmano Posts: 3
    I don't drive more than 10,000 in a year - probably less. I'm in 08009
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,799
    aarmano said:

I don't drive more than 10,000 in a year - probably less. I'm in 08009

39 mo, 10K/yr
    2018 JLU Sport
    Standard MF and 74% residual

Assuming:
    $40000 MSRP
    $38000 selling price
    $700 tax
    $400 dealer fee

$381/mo. with first payment and DMV fees upfront.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• aarmanoaarmano Posts: 3
    That is awesome, thank you!