Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Lease numbers for 2018 Nissan Kicks SV

jbousseajboussea Posts: 4
edited July 2018 in Nissan
Can someone give me all the numbers for a Nissan Kicks. Trying to compare that to a Honda HRV

Thanks
«1

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,257
    jboussea said:

    Can someone give me all the numbers for a Nissan Kicks. Trying to compare that to a Honda HRV

    Thanks

    What is your location?
    Term and mileage allowance?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • smusecsmusec Posts: 9
    Hi...asking for kicks lease numbers also. Zip 62025 (St. Louis area). 36 mo. 12,000 miles lease on the Kicks S and SV. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,837
    smusec said:

    Hi...asking for kicks lease numbers also. Zip 62025 (St. Louis area). 36 mo. 12,000 miles lease on the Kicks S and SV. Thanks!

    .00155 and 56% for both

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Nyc1234Nyc1234 Posts: 25
    Any numbers on the sr kick for NYC?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,837
    Nyc1234 said:

    Any numbers on the sr kick for NYC?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • binyuvalbinyuval Los Angeles, CAPosts: 14
    Good afternoon,

    I plan to lease 2018 or 2019 Nissan Kicks SV. I live in California and I would like to lease for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year.

    Can you please provide lease cash, money factor and residual?

    By the way, will the numbers change if I lease in January 2019 instead of December 2018?

    Thank you very much in advance for your help! :-)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,837
    binyuval said:

    Good afternoon,

    I plan to lease 2018 or 2019 Nissan Kicks SV. I live in California and I would like to lease for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year.

    Can you please provide lease cash, money factor and residual?

    By the way, will the numbers change if I lease in January 2019 instead of December 2018?

    Thank you very much in advance for your help! :-)

    Yes, the numbers are likely to change, next month.

    There are no 2019 Kicks numbers in December

    2018 Kicks SV - .00104 and 54%; $1825 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DrivingfoolDrivingfool Coral Springs, FLPosts: 227
    Starting to see more and more of them on the road here in South Florida. Would be a perfect vehicle for my oldest driving a 2009 Versa SL with around 109K on the clock. Been very reliable but there will come a time when she'll have to get something new. I know I'll look when it's my time to swap out of my VW Golf since they no longer make the SEL version that I'd want and a Jetta's a bit too big. Also, I like the versatility of having a hatch for those few times when one needs to haul something.
  • binyuvalbinyuval Los Angeles, CAPosts: 14
    Michaell said:

    binyuval said:

    Good afternoon,

    I plan to lease 2018 or 2019 Nissan Kicks SV. I live in California and I would like to lease for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year.

    Can you please provide lease cash, money factor and residual?

    By the way, will the numbers change if I lease in January 2019 instead of December 2018?

    Thank you very much in advance for your help! :-)

    Yes, the numbers are likely to change, next month.

    There are no 2019 Kicks numbers in December

    2018 Kicks SV - .00104 and 54%; $1825 incentive
    Thanks a lot for the information.

    Do you know why the residual is so low? Was it like that since the car was launched?

    Also, do you know what will be the acquisition fee for this car?

    Thank you again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,837
    binyuval said:

    Michaell said:

    binyuval said:

    Good afternoon,

    I plan to lease 2018 or 2019 Nissan Kicks SV. I live in California and I would like to lease for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year.

    Can you please provide lease cash, money factor and residual?

    By the way, will the numbers change if I lease in January 2019 instead of December 2018?

    Thank you very much in advance for your help! :-)

    Yes, the numbers are likely to change, next month.

    There are no 2019 Kicks numbers in December

    2018 Kicks SV - .00104 and 54%; $1825 incentive
    Thanks a lot for the information.

    Do you know why the residual is so low? Was it like that since the car was launched?

    Also, do you know what will be the acquisition fee for this car?

    Thank you again!
    Acquisition fee is $595

    I suspect the MF and residual were set to achieve a certain payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lisaniklisanik IndianaPosts: 4
    Hi! could I please have MF/RV/Incentives for the 2018 Kicks S FWD for zip code 47714? Looking for 12k/36 mo. Thank you so much for your help!
  • lisaniklisanik IndianaPosts: 4
    And the numbers for the 2018 SV, same stats. Thank you again for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,837
    lisanik said:

    Hi! could I please have MF/RV/Incentives for the 2018 Kicks S FWD for zip code 47714? Looking for 12k/36 mo. Thank you so much for your help!

    lisanik said:

    And the numbers for the 2018 SV, same stats. Thank you again for your help!

    .00104 and 53% (S) or 54% (SV)
    $500 incentive on SV only

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • WhiteArdlayWhiteArdlay NYPosts: 10
    Hi, can I get the numbers for a 2018 Kicks SV? 36/12k and 36/10k in New York, 14620. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,837

    Hi, can I get the numbers for a 2018 Kicks SV? 36/12k and 36/10k in New York, 14620. Thank you

    36/12
    .00067 and 52%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aet1234aet1234 Posts: 1
    Hello, could I get the numbers for a 2018 Kicks SV?

    36/12k and 24/12k in Wisconsin, 53703. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,837
    aet1234 said:

    Hello, could I get the numbers for a 2018 Kicks SV?

    36/12k and 24/12k in Wisconsin, 53703. Thanks!

    .00067 and 58% / 52%
    $1325 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • binyuvalbinyuval Los Angeles, CAPosts: 14
    Good afternoon,

    I plan to lease 2018 or 2019 Nissan Kicks SV. I live in California and I would like to lease for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year.

    Can you please provide lease cash, acquisition fee, money factor and residual?

    Thank you very much in advance for your help! :-)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,837
    binyuval said:

    Good afternoon,

    I plan to lease 2018 or 2019 Nissan Kicks SV. I live in California and I would like to lease for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year.

    Can you please provide lease cash, acquisition fee, money factor and residual?

    Thank you very much in advance for your help! :-)

    2019 - .00210 and 58%
    2018 - .00067 and 52%; $1825 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • binyuvalbinyuval Los Angeles, CAPosts: 14
    Good afternoon,

    I plan to lease 2018 or 2019 Nissan Kicks SV. I live in California and I would like to lease for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year.

    Can you please provide lease cash, acquisition fee, money factor and residual?

    Thank you very much in advance for your help! :-)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,837
    binyuval said:

    Good afternoon,

    I plan to lease 2018 or 2019 Nissan Kicks SV. I live in California and I would like to lease for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year.

    Can you please provide lease cash, acquisition fee, money factor and residual?

    Thank you very much in advance for your help! :-)

    2018 - .00067 and 52%; $1825 incentive
    2019 - .00210 and 58%; no lease incentive

    $595 acquisition fee

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Is it possible to get the numbers for the following:

    18 Kicks SV
    19 Kicks SV

    36/15K
    76112
    Tier1-5
    Incentives/Rebates

    Thanks!
    Robert
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,837
    rob120988 said:

    Is it possible to get the numbers for the following:

    18 Kicks SV
    19 Kicks SV

    36/15K
    76112
    Tier1-5
    Incentives/Rebates

    Thanks!
    Robert

    2018
    .00067 and 51% (tier 1-3)
    No lease incentive
    .00142 tier 4
    .00202 tier 5

    2019
    .00185 and 57% (tier 1)
    No lease incentive
    .00189 tier 2
    .00193 tier 3
    .00197 tier 4
    .00202 tier 5

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Just out of curiosity, do you have the MF for tier 6-9?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,257
    rob120988 said:

    Just out of curiosity, do you have the MF for tier 6-9?

    Add .00050 to .00100 for each tier lower.

    If you aren't at least Tier 5, you should look for something you can pay cash for.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 1.2-2.4% APR for each tier below T5? Ouch .. its for my GF, she went over her credit limit last month and her score dropped from Tier 4 to Tier 8. I may have to wait until next month for her score to jump back up.

    I am assuming this is still accurate for NMAC

    Tier 1: 740+
    Tier 2: 720-739
    Tier 3: 700-719
    Tier 4: 680-699
    Tier 5: 660-679
    Tier 6: 640-659
    Tier 7: 620-639
    Tier 8: 600-619
    Tier 9: <600
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,837
    rob120988 said:

    1.2-2.4% APR for each tier below T5? Ouch .. its for my GF, she went over her credit limit last month and her score dropped from Tier 4 to Tier 8. I may have to wait until next month for her score to jump back up.

    I am assuming this is still accurate for NMAC

    Tier 1: 740+
    Tier 2: 720-739
    Tier 3: 700-719
    Tier 4: 680-699
    Tier 5: 660-679
    Tier 6: 640-659
    Tier 7: 620-639
    Tier 8: 600-619
    Tier 9: <600 </p>

    Yes, that is correct.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rob120988rob120988 Posts: 9
    Is it possible to get the March numbers for the following:

    18 Nissan Kicks SV
    19 Nissan Kicks SV
    36/15K
    76112
    Tier1-5
    Incentives/Rebates

    Thanks!
    Robert
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,257
    rob120988 said:

    Is it possible to get the March numbers for the following:

    18 Nissan Kicks SV
    19 Nissan Kicks SV
    36/15K
    76112
    Tier1-5
    Incentives/Rebates

    Thanks!
    Robert

    Top tier rates
    Lower tier increases are similar to what you asked for, last month.

    2018: .00067 MF and 51% residual
    2019: .00210 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,837
    edited March 21
    binyuval said:

    Good afternoon,

    I plan to lease 2018 or 2019 Nissan Kicks SV. I live in California and I would like to lease for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year.

    Can you please provide lease cash, acquisition fee, money factor and residual?

    Thank you very much in advance for your help! :-)

    2019 - .00210 and 58%
    2018 - .00067 and 52%; $1825 incentive

    $595 acquisition fee

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.