Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 TLX V6 A-SPEC

johntresserjohntresser Posts: 4
edited July 2018 in Acura
I am turning in my 2015 TLX Advance and looking to lease a 2019 A-SPEC. I am in Virginia and I am looking to stay around $400 for 12k a year for 36 months with little money out of pocket as possible. Based on the numerous advice given and numbers, am I being unreasonable or do you think I can get that deal if I look around harder? Thanks

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,694

I am turning in my 2015 TLX Advance and looking to lease a 2019 A-SPEC. I am in Virginia and I am looking to stay around $400 for 12k a year for 36 months with little money out of pocket as possible. Based on the numerous advice given and numbers, am I being unreasonable or do you think I can get that deal if I look around harder? Thanks

What is the MSRP on that model?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• The MSRP is 43,790.

The MSRP is 43,790.

.00112 MF and 54% residual
    $3450 incentive.

Let's assume a 5% discount before incentives.
    $41600 selling price
    -$3450
    = $38150.
    +$595 acq.fee
    +$1600 tax
    = $40,345

$536/mo, with 1st payment and DMV/dealer fees upfront.

That's a long way from $400/mo.

Edmunds Moderator

• Thanks. I am kind of curious if anyone has seen a lower selling price below $41,600. I do qualify for the recent graduate incentives so that will give me another $500 to play with. I guess I need another $2k to get me close to my mark.

Thanks. I am kind of curious if anyone has seen a lower selling price below $41,600. I do qualify for the recent graduate incentives so that will give me another $500 to play with. I guess I need another $2k to get me close to my mark.

More like $4000+ lower than that to get to $400/mo.

Edmunds Moderator