Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 TLX V6 A-SPEC

johntresserjohntresser Member Posts: 4
edited July 2018 in Acura
I am turning in my 2015 TLX Advance and looking to lease a 2019 A-SPEC. I am in Virginia and I am looking to stay around $400 for 12k a year for 36 months with little money out of pocket as possible. Based on the numerous advice given and numbers, am I being unreasonable or do you think I can get that deal if I look around harder? Thanks

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

I am turning in my 2015 TLX Advance and looking to lease a 2019 A-SPEC. I am in Virginia and I am looking to stay around $400 for 12k a year for 36 months with little money out of pocket as possible. Based on the numerous advice given and numbers, am I being unreasonable or do you think I can get that deal if I look around harder? Thanks

What is the MSRP on that model?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• johntresserjohntresser Member Posts: 4
    The MSRP is 43,790.

The MSRP is 43,790.

.00112 MF and 54% residual
    $3450 incentive.

Let's assume a 5% discount before incentives.
    $41600 selling price
    -$3450
    = $38150.
    +$595 acq.fee
    +$1600 tax
    = $40,345

$536/mo, with 1st payment and DMV/dealer fees upfront.

That's a long way from $400/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• johntresserjohntresser Member Posts: 4
    Thanks. I am kind of curious if anyone has seen a lower selling price below $41,600. I do qualify for the recent graduate incentives so that will give me another $500 to play with. I guess I need another $2k to get me close to my mark.

Thanks. I am kind of curious if anyone has seen a lower selling price below $41,600. I do qualify for the recent graduate incentives so that will give me another $500 to play with. I guess I need another $2k to get me close to my mark.

More like $4000+ lower than that to get to $400/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator