Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/5 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Taurus leasing quesions

songshansongshan Posts: 68
edited August 2018 in Ford
May I have the MF, RV, and incentives of 2018 Ford Taurus limited and sho, 24/10k or 36/10k, zip code is 77584?
Thank you very much.

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,473
    songshan said:

    May I have the MF, RV, and incentives of 2018 Ford Taurus limited and sho, 24/10k or 36/10k, zip code is 77584?
    Thank you very much.

    Limited
    53%/46% residual for 24/36 months
    0.50% APR
    $4500 lease cash

    SHO
    57%/50% residual for 24/36 mo
    0.05%/0.25% APR for 24/36 mo
    $5000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • songshansongshan Posts: 68
    kyfdx said:

    songshan said:

    May I have the MF, RV, and incentives of 2018 Ford Taurus limited and sho, 24/10k or 36/10k, zip code is 77584?
    Thank you very much.

    Limited
    53%/46% residual for 24/36 months
    0.50% APR
    $4500 lease cash

    SHO
    57%/50% residual for 24/36 mo
    0.05%/0.25% APR for 24/36 mo
    $5000 lease cash
    Thanks a lot? Is there different between FWD and AWD, Limited?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,473
    songshan said:

    kyfdx said:

    songshan said:

    May I have the MF, RV, and incentives of 2018 Ford Taurus limited and sho, 24/10k or 36/10k, zip code is 77584?
    Thank you very much.

    Limited
    53%/46% residual for 24/36 months
    0.50% APR
    $4500 lease cash

    SHO
    57%/50% residual for 24/36 mo
    0.05%/0.25% APR for 24/36 mo
    $5000 lease cash
    Thanks a lot? Is there different between FWD and AWD, Limited?
    No

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EliboomEliboom NYPosts: 37
    Can you please provide MF, Residual and any incentives for 2018 Ford Taurus sho 36/12 and 24/12? Zip 10952 Thank you in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,943
    Eliboom said:

    Can you please provide MF, Residual and any incentives for 2018 Ford Taurus sho 36/12 and 24/12? Zip 10952 Thank you in advance.

    .40% and 53%
    .50% and 46%
    $6250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.