2019 Chevrolet Tahoe Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
edited August 2018 in Chevrolet
Ask your 2019 Tahoe lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2019 Chevy Tahoe here.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456

Comments

  • cdeed50cdeed50 Member Posts: 34
    Hi - Can you please provide money factor and residual for 36mos/15k miles for a 2019 Chevy Tahoe LS FW custom edition in MD.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    cdeed50 said:

    Hi - Can you please provide money factor and residual for 36mos/15k miles for a 2019 Chevy Tahoe LS FW custom edition in MD.

    .00217 MF and 57% residual
    $2500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • djwdjwdjwdjw Member Posts: 21
    Can you please provide the mf, residual, and incentives for a 2019 Tahoe Premium Plus awd in TX for both 36/12 and 36/10? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    djwdjw said:

    Can you please provide the mf, residual, and incentives for a 2019 Tahoe Premium Plus awd in TX for both 36/12 and 36/10? Thank you.

    Premier?

    36/12
    .00217 MF and 53% residual
    $2000 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • djwdjwdjwdjw Member Posts: 21
    edited October 2018
    kyfdx said:

    djwdjw said:

    Can you please provide the mf, residual, and incentives for a 2019 Tahoe Premium Plus awd in TX for both 36/12 and 36/10? Thank you.

    Premier?

    36/12
    .00217 MF and 53% residual
    $2000 customer incentive
    Sorry, yest they call this trim level "Premier Plus". Is there also a 36/10 option?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    djwdjw said:

    kyfdx said:

    djwdjw said:

    Can you please provide the mf, residual, and incentives for a 2019 Tahoe Premium Plus awd in TX for both 36/12 and 36/10? Thank you.

    Premier?

    36/12
    .00217 MF and 53% residual
    $2000 customer incentive
    Sorry, yest they call this trim level "Premier Plus". Is there also a 36/10 option?
    54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • deeeeesdeeeees Member Posts: 2
    2019 Chevy Tahoe, in Summit White, LT package, 4WD, 5.3L engine, Black leather interior, Luxury Package, 2nd row Captain Seats, nothing special on the wheels or other trims. From NJ and looking for 36 month lease with 12k miles. Can you tell me what I can expect to pay in a monthly lease with sign and drive/no money down?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    deeeees said:

    2019 Chevy Tahoe, in Summit White, LT package, 4WD, 5.3L engine, Black leather interior, Luxury Package, 2nd row Captain Seats, nothing special on the wheels or other trims. From NJ and looking for 36 month lease with 12k miles. Can you tell me what I can expect to pay in a monthly lease with sign and drive/no money down?

    Sorry, no idea.

    MSRP?
    Proposed sale price?

    .00217 MF and 57% residual
    $3500 customer lease incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • John_14612John_14612 nyMember Posts: 3
    edited October 2018
    Looking for MF, residual and incentives on 2019 Tahoe 4WD LS. Zip code 14612 36/10,12&15k miles.
    thank you in advance! 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303

    Looking for MF, residual and incentives on 2019 Tahoe 4WD LS. Zip code 14612 36/10,12&15k miles.
    thank you in advance! 

    36/15
    .00217 and 57%
    $3500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DHDHDH123DHDHDH123 CAMember Posts: 28
    Hi. For zip 92130: Please provider MF, RV, incentives for both 2019 LT and Premier; 36/12. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    DHDHDH123 said:

    Hi. For zip 92130: Please provider MF, RV, incentives for both 2019 LT and Premier; 36/12. Thank you!

    .00231 and 57% (LT) or 53% (Premier)
    $2000 customer incentive on both

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fordcrew23fordcrew23 Member Posts: 10
    edited November 2018
    Please provide MF, Residual,  and incentives for 2019 Tahoe LS 4wd custom in 11743.  39 months 10k and 36 months 10k.  Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303

    Please provide MF, Residual,  and incentives for 2019 Tahoe LS 4wd custom in 11743.  39 months 10k and 36 months 10k.  Thank you.

    .00217 and 60% / 58%
    $3500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Harry TippHarry Tipp Member Posts: 16
    Can you please post lease information for Tahoe premier 2wd. 34212 36/15 plus any incentives. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303

    Can you please post lease information for Tahoe premier 2wd. 34212 36/15 plus any incentives. Thanks

    .00231 and 51%
    $2000 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nelsontonelsonto Member Posts: 12
    Can you please post lease information for Tahoe Premier Plus 4WD for 22042 36/12 & 48/12 plus any incentives?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    nelsonto said:

    Can you please post lease information for Tahoe Premier Plus 4WD for 22042 36/12 & 48/12 plus any incentives?

    Thanks!

    .00231 MF and 53% residual
    .00257 MF and 46% residual

    $3500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nelsontonelsonto Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2018
    Thanks, I can’t make heads or tails of what dealer is quoting me for this 48 mo lease. Sheet says msrp of 77995, net cap of 78246, residual 46% or $35887, MF of .0029875, roll in $10k of neg equity, $7500 down plus first payment of $1277. Did they increase MF to help cover neg equity?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    nelsonto said:

    Thanks, I can’t make heads or tails of what dealer is quoting me for this 48 mo lease. Sheet says msrp of 77995, net cap of 78246, residual 46% or $35887, MF of .0029875, roll in $10k of neg equity, $7500 down plus first payment of $1277. Did they increase MF to help cover neg equity?

    They can increase the MF for extra profit; the negative equity has nothing to do with it.

    Why are you rolling in $10K of negative equity?

    And, the $7500 down would be lost if the car is stolen or totaled.

    For $1200/mo, I could be driving a Range Rover.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nelsontonelsonto Member Posts: 12
    All good questions. I drive a 2016 Range Rover now for 1500 per mo (which is not leased) but each month it goes further underwater and unfortunately it’s not a big enough vehicle for my needs now.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    nelsonto said:

    All good questions. I drive a 2016 Range Rover now for 1500 per mo (which is not leased) but each month it goes further underwater and unfortunately it’s not a big enough vehicle for my needs now.

    Ouch. Gonna be expensive to move on to another vehicle, any way you look at it.

    Generally, our advice is to hold on to the car you have; eventually, the negative equity will shrink.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nelsontonelsonto Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2018
    I figure it will be 2 years before my RR is at a break even point and I am no longer underwater.  If I can save $300 a month over the 2 years by trading now, I will save $7200 over 2 years.  To do that I have to spend $7500 now which seems like somewhat of a wash.  

    Not an expert here and will take all the advice I can get. I won’t ever buy a expensive car again unless I plan on keeping it for the long long term.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    nelsonto said:

    I figure it will be 2 years before my RR is at a break even point and I am no longer underwater.  If I can save $300 a month over the 2 years by trading now, I will save $7200 over 2 years.  To do that I have to spend $7500 now which seems like somewhat of a wash.  

    Not an expert here and will take all the advice I can get. I won’t ever buy a expensive car again unless I plan on keeping it for the long long term.

    I see your logic, but if you wait 24 months, you can save much more than that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nelsontonelsonto Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2018
    Because I can negotiate a better deal at that time? Per my previous logic I am going to spend $7500 out of pocket either way - either now or over the next 2 years via higher payments than getting a new vehicle. If I wait for 2 years then I can negotiate a new lease at that time so I would get a lower payment for year 3.

    Although I don’t think these are huge factors I do believe interest rates will be higher and of course the price of vehicles will increase 2 years from now.

    Thank you for your help.  I do really appreciate it as it is hard to get unbiased advice.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    nelsonto said:

    Because I can negotiate a better deal at that time? Per my previous logic I am going to spend $7500 out of pocket either way - either now or over the next 2 years via higher payments than getting a new vehicle. If I wait for 2 years then I can negotiate a new lease at that time so I would get a lower payment for year 3.

    Although I don’t think these are huge factors I do believe interest rates will be higher and of course the price of vehicles will increase 2 years from now.

    Thank you for your help.  I do really appreciate it as it is hard to get unbiased advice.

    Again, your logic is spot on - nobody can predict where interest rates will be 36 months from now. We're already seeing higher MF in the last month or two, across all brands.

    I've got a .00005 MF on my Jetta lease, and it's highly unlikely I'm going to find that again next year when my lease is up.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nelsontonelsonto Member Posts: 12
    Thanks, now to find a dealer who will use the correct MF and give me the best price as possible. The current dealer’s deal sheet is awful with tons of acronyms and numbers, destination charges in multiple places, and of course the MF being inflated.
  • JersyboyJersyboy NJMember Posts: 7
    Good Morning can you please provide for 07652 24/10 and 36/10 on a Tahoe RST 6.2 Premier 4wd. Thank You
  • JersyboyJersyboy NJMember Posts: 7
    Forgot to ask as well as any incentives. TY.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    Jersyboy said:

    Good Morning can you please provide for 07652 24/10 and 36/10 on a Tahoe RST 6.2 Premier 4wd. Thank You

    Jersyboy said:

    Forgot to ask as well as any incentives. TY.

    .00267 MF and 59% residual
    .00231 MF and 54% residual

    $3500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CGH1988CGH1988 Member Posts: 38
    Hello. I live is South Florida. What would be the MF and residual on a 2019 Tahoe 2WD LT at 36/15 and 39/15? Also, are there any incentives for the 2019's for leasing or any hidden incentives? Also, a dealer recently quoted me about $3500 off a 2019 model. Is this generally a normal discount for the 2019's or should I be aiming for much more off. I would get a 2018 but there is no 2wd LT's in Blue Velvet with Cocoa Leather with a 2nd row bench seat. Everything left has the optional 2nd row bucket seats or is missing the luxury package. Thank You.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    CGH1988 said:

    Hello. I live is South Florida. What would be the MF and residual on a 2019 Tahoe 2WD LT at 36/15 and 39/15? Also, are there any incentives for the 2019's for leasing or any hidden incentives? Also, a dealer recently quoted me about $3500 off a 2019 model. Is this generally a normal discount for the 2019's or should I be aiming for much more off. I would get a 2018 but there is no 2wd LT's in Blue Velvet with Cocoa Leather with a 2nd row bench seat. Everything left has the optional 2nd row bucket seats or is missing the luxury package. Thank You.

    .00231 MF
    55%/53% residual for 36/39 mo
    $2000 customer incentive

    Start here to research pricing:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • encyphorencyphor IdahoMember Posts: 5
    Good Afternoon, do you have MF, residual, and incentives on LT (5.3L) and Premier (6.2L) 4x4 models for 36/15? Are residuals +2% for 12k and +1% 10k miles? Zip code 83616.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    encyphor said:

    Good Afternoon, do you have MF, residual, and incentives on LT (5.3L) and Premier (6.2L) 4x4 models for 36/15? Are residuals +2% for 12k and +1% 10k miles? Zip code 83616.

    .00231 MF
    55%/51% residual for LT/Premier
    No lease incentives

    +2% or +3% for 12K or 10K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • greengrass4greengrass4 Member Posts: 9
    Good Morning,

    I'm looking for the MF, Residual and incentives on an LT 4x4, 36/10 miles, Zip is 02828.

    Thanks for your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889

    Good Morning,

    I'm looking for the MF, Residual and incentives on an LT 4x4, 36/10 miles, Zip is 02828.

    Thanks for your help!

    .00231 MF and 58% residual
    $3500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • beam6568beam6568 Member Posts: 9
    Hi, do you have December numbers.  Residual and money factor for the 2019 tahoe, 36/10 for the LT in 08033.  Do you have LS as well?

    Thanks.
  • beam6568beam6568 Member Posts: 9
    4x4
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    beam6568 said:

    Hi, do you have December numbers.  Residual and money factor for the 2019 tahoe, 36/10 for the LT in 08033.  Do you have LS as well?

    Thanks.

    beam6568 said:

    4x4

    .00231 MF
    60%/58% residual for LS/LT
    $3500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • edmundssuvedmundssuv Member Posts: 52
    Are the numbers for LS/LT for 02184 the same as above, thanks?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889

    Are the numbers for LS/LT for 02184 the same as above, thanks?

    Same numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • beam6568beam6568 Member Posts: 9
    Hi.   So I have a quote and was curious what your thoughts were.  

    2019 LT 4x4
    msrp: $61,315
    sale price $56,243
    rebates of 5k
    origonally they marked up money factor to .003 but I was able to get them to quote me .00231 after trying to reconcile the numbers.  
    residual 58%
    doc fee 141
    Licenses title 611
    they have me at $726 month with $2,000 out of pocket. 
    zip code is 08033 

    when I use a lease calculator I am getting a price that should be 676 with the figures they are giving me.   With taxing the 5000 in rebates.

    is this a good deal or should I push harder.  They Never mentioned the 3500 customer incentive 

    The dealer did mention there is a 2k holdback.   So I was hoping for invoice 59k minus part ofthat holdback - 3500 customer inventive - 5k in rebates.   Am I thinking of that the right way?

    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    beam6568 said:

    Hi.   So I have a quote and was curious what your thoughts were.  

    2019 LT 4x4
    msrp: $61,315
    sale price $56,243
    rebates of 5k
    origonally they marked up money factor to .003 but I was able to get them to quote me .00231 after trying to reconcile the numbers.  
    residual 58%
    doc fee 141
    Licenses title 611
    they have me at $726 month with $2,000 out of pocket. 
    zip code is 08033 

    when I use a lease calculator I am getting a price that should be 676 with the figures they are giving me.   With taxing the 5000 in rebates.

    is this a good deal or should I push harder.  They Never mentioned the 3500 customer incentive 

    The dealer did mention there is a 2k holdback.   So I was hoping for invoice 59k minus part ofthat holdback - 3500 customer inventive - 5k in rebates.   Am I thinking of that the right way?

    thanks

    We don't track pricing; use this link to help:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html


    I get $636/mo with those prices; assumes taxes and fees are paid up front.

    Get the actual CAP cost the dealer used for their payment quote, and exactly what they added to the selling price to achieve it. That might explain the difference.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • beam6568beam6568 Member Posts: 9
    Question.   When I look at the msrp it has the dealer acquisition fee of 995 in the 61,300 however when calculating sales price of 56243 does that price include the acquisition cost as well or does that 995 get added back into fees that would be a cap addition like tax, title, doc fees etc....  

    my lease calculator has had a spot for it but I wasn’t sure.   That 1000 cost baked in the sales price is much more beneficial with the residual vs a direct cost.  
  • beam6568beam6568 Member Posts: 9
    this would help when negotiating because I’m not really negotiating off a 61,300 car price I’m negotiating off a 60,300 price if that does get added back as an expense.  
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    beam6568 said:

    Question.   When I look at the msrp it has the dealer acquisition fee of 995 in the 61,300 however when calculating sales price of 56243 does that price include the acquisition cost as well or does that 995 get added back into fees that would be a cap addition like tax, title, doc fees etc....  

    my lease calculator has had a spot for it but I wasn’t sure.   That 1000 cost baked in the sales price is much more beneficial with the residual vs a direct cost.  

    Are you talking about the destination fee? That is part of the MSRP and is subject to residual.

    The acquisition or dealer documentation fee are separate and are added into the CAP cost.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fangstangfangstang Member Posts: 17
    Hi. May I please have the current lease numbers and incentives for a 2019 Tahoe premier for 35/15? 10541. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    fangstang said:

    Hi. May I please have the current lease numbers and incentives for a 2019 Tahoe premier for 35/15? 10541. Thanks

    36/15
    .00231 MF and 51% residual
    $3500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sap07760sap07760 Member Posts: 24
    What are the numbers and incentives for a 19’ Tahoe LT 4x4 for a 36/15 or 39/15, best case scenario, I need all the help I can get on a $65k car :) in 07760. Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,303
    sap07760 said:

    What are the numbers and incentives for a 19’ Tahoe LT 4x4 for a 36/15 or 39/15, best case scenario, I need all the help I can get on a $65k car :) in 07760. Thanks in advance!

    .00231 and 55% / 53%
    $3500 customer incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.