Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/5 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

RV/MF On Ford Mustang 2018 Eco Boost

k9wmp1984k9wmp1984 Posts: 14
edited August 2018 in Ford
Hi Can someone please help me with RV/MF ford mustang 2018 Eco boost premium Coupe for minneapolis August 2018 please

Thanks

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,569
    k9wmp1984 said:

    Hi Can someone please help me with RV/MF ford mustang 2018 Eco boost premium Coupe for minneapolis August 2018 please

    Thanks

    36/15
    1.40% APR
    46% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi Can you please tell me what is lease cash?

    Here is the deal that dealer gave me

    MSRP 29670
    Discounts 6265

    Sale price 23405

    Also I am a recent grad so I think I will have 500 off does this mean I will have another 2000 off?

    He said 2000 down I dont know if that includes doc and title I hope it does and 320$ a month

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,569
    k9wmp1984 said:

    Hi Can you please tell me what is lease cash?

    Here is the deal that dealer gave me

    MSRP 29670
    Discounts 6265

    Sale price 23405

    Also I am a recent grad so I think I will have 500 off does this mean I will have another 2000 off?

    He said 2000 down I dont know if that includes doc and title I hope it does and 320$ a month

    Lease cash is a consumer rebate. It's probably included in the discounts quoted. Most dealers give quotes with all of the rebates included.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi The dealer reached out to me and said money factor is 3.4% and Residual is 49%

    But when I use the lease calculator I am getting this can you please look at it and let me know if I am doing anything wrong?

    Also can I negotiate on MF?

    Thanks

    leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Ford&msrp=29670&sales_price=23405&months=36&mf=.00142&dp=0&doc_fee=80&acq_fee=645&taxed_inc=2500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=49&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.85&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=15000&msd=0
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,569
    k9wmp1984 said:

    Hi The dealer reached out to me and said money factor is 3.4% and Residual is 49%

    But when I use the lease calculator I am getting this can you please look at it and let me know if I am doing anything wrong?

    Also can I negotiate on MF?

    Thanks

    leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Ford&msrp=29670&sales_price=23405&months=36&mf=.00142&dp=0&doc_fee=80&acq_fee=645&taxed_inc=2500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=49&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.85&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=15000&msd=0

    Yes... tell them you want the base rate, or find another dealer. That is a huge markup.
    Residuals can't be changed by the dealer. Make sure they are quoting the mileage allowance you want.

    Can't look at your calculator, as it's not a link.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi Thank you for all the help. I am on a Visa here and the dealer said Ford does not lease cars for people on visa's?

    And my score he says is 680 so he is quoting me APR of 9% ... any help on this regard?

    Thanks a ton again
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 141,095
    k9wmp1984 said:

    Hi Thank you for all the help. I am on a Visa here and the dealer said Ford does not lease cars for people on visa's?

    And my score he says is 680 so he is quoting me APR of 9% ... any help on this regard?

    Thanks a ton again

    We don't know the qualification protocol for Ford leases.

    We also don't have any non tier 1 information for Ford.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Okay Michaell thank you
  • Hi I leased the car today...

    Paid 3100 cash including tax title registration firstmonth payment and 267 per month for 24 months I also took wear and tear coverage which is priced in

    Thanks a lot for your help. I felt like a good deal... may be I paid 1000 extra as downpayment but overall I am really satisfied
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 141,095
    k9wmp1984 said:

    Hi I leased the car today...

    Paid 3100 cash including tax title registration firstmonth payment and 267 per month for 24 months I also took wear and tear coverage which is priced in

    Thanks a lot for your help. I felt like a good deal... may be I paid 1000 extra as downpayment but overall I am really satisfied

    That's all that really matters.

    Congrats, and enjoy!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.