Journey Lease Questions - and 2019?

LeasesAreWildLeasesAreWild Member Posts: 12
edited September 2018 in Dodge
I am in Michigan at 48103.

Can I get the residuals and MF for a 2018 Journey GT AWD, 10KM/Y 24M, and 10KM/Y 36M?

Also, it looks like the 2019 Journey won't be in production till January of 2019. Will this be a re-design?

Thanks!

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,044
    edited September 2018

    I am in Michigan at 48103.

    Can I get the residuals and MF for a 2018 Journey GT AWD, 10KM/Y 24M, and 10KM/Y 36M?

    Also, it looks like the 2019 Journey won't be in production till January of 2019. Will this be a re-design?

    Thanks!

    .00001 and 54%
    .00081 and 45%
    $6250 lease incentives

    No information on 2019 Journey.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LeasesAreWildLeasesAreWild Member Posts: 12
    Can I please get the residuals and MF for a 2018 Journey GT AWD for 10KM, 24M, for October? And the incentives? Thank you in advance!
  • LeasesAreWildLeasesAreWild Member Posts: 12
    (Still in Michigan, 48103)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,723

    Can I please get the residuals and MF for a 2018 Journey GT AWD for 10KM, 24M, for October? And the incentives? Thank you in advance!

    .00001 MF and 54% residual
    $6750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LACoinLACoin 44281Member Posts: 4
    Could I please have the RV, MF and lease cash for a 2018 Journey GT AWD in 44281? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,044
    LACoin said:

    Could I please have the RV, MF and lease cash for a 2018 Journey GT AWD in 44281? Thanks!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LACoinLACoin 44281Member Posts: 4
    My apologies! 36/12 please.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,723
    LACoin said:

    Could I please have the RV, MF and lease cash for a 2018 Journey GT AWD in 44281? Thanks!

    LACoin said:

    My apologies! 36/12 please.

    .00080 MF and 44% residual
    $6750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jloe1705jloe1705 Member Posts: 5
    Could I please have the MF and residuals for a 2019 Journey GT AWD for 36/12 in 60108?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,044
    jloe1705 said:

    Could I please have the MF and residuals for a 2019 Journey GT AWD for 36/12 in 60108?

    Does not look like there is a 2019 Journey.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jloe1705jloe1705 Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:
    Could I please have the MF and residuals for a 2019 Journey GT AWD for 36/12 in 60108?
    Does not look like there is a 2019 Journey.
    Sorry, been looking at other 2019’s so that was a typo. Was looking for the 2018.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,044
    jloe1705 said:


    Michaell said:

    jloe1705 said:

    Could I please have the MF and residuals for a 2019 Journey GT AWD for 36/12 in 60108?

    Does not look like there is a 2019 Journey.

    Sorry, been looking at other 2019’s so that was a typo. Was looking for the 2018.

    .00094 and 42%
    $8750 (!) incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LeasesAreWildLeasesAreWild Member Posts: 12
    Looks like there are new incentives this month. Can I get the residuals and MF for a 2019 Journey GT AWD, 10KM/Y 24M, and 10KM/Y 36M?

    This is for 48103.

    Thank you in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,044

    Looks like there are new incentives this month. Can I get the residuals and MF for a 2019 Journey GT AWD, 10KM/Y 24M, and 10KM/Y 36M?

    This is for 48103.

    Thank you in advance!

    .00011 and 54%
    .00031 and 44%
    $6000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johnpateljohnpatel Member Posts: 7
    edited May 2019
    Do you guys only do Chryler cap or other banks as well? Went to Dealer today for journey and told me CC rebates are [email protected] Dealer was pushing me to use US Bank as they have better incentives. MF was 0.00110. It seems a little high for excellent credit/Tier 1. If yes for other banks then please provide RV and MF for the following:
    Journey GT; 24M/10K and Incentives - US Bank
    Journey GT; 24M/10K and Incentives - Chrysler Cap
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,044
    johnpatel said:

    Do you guys only do Chryler cap or other banks as well? Went to Dealer today for journey and told me CC rebates are [email protected] Dealer was pushing me to use US Bank as they have better incentives. MF was 0.00110. It seems a little high for excellent credit/Tier 1. If yes for other banks then please provide RV and MF for the following:
    Journey GT; 24M/10K and Incentives - US Bank
    Journey GT; 24M/10K and Incentives - Chrysler Cap

    We only have the Chrysler Cap numbers.

    What ZIP code?
    FWD or AWD?

    Other banks will adjust the MF, RV and incentives to achieve a different (better?) payment; the dealer software is set up to spit out the best payment, regardless of bank.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johnpateljohnpatel Member Posts: 7
    edited May 2019
    Michaell said:

    johnpatel said:

    Do you guys only do Chryler cap or other banks as well? Went to Dealer today for journey and told me CC rebates are [email protected] Dealer was pushing me to use US Bank as they have better incentives. MF was 0.00110. It seems a little high for excellent credit/Tier 1. If yes for other banks then please provide RV and MF for the following:
    Journey GT; 24M/10K and Incentives - US Bank
    Journey GT; 24M/10K and Incentives - Chrysler Cap

    We only have the Chrysler Cap numbers.

    What ZIP code?
    FWD or AWD?

    Other banks will adjust the MF, RV and incentives to achieve a different (better?) payment; the dealer software is set up to spit out the best payment, regardless of bank.
    GT(AWD) - 48083. THANK YOU
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,723
    johnpatel said:

    Michaell said:

    johnpatel said:

    Do you guys only do Chryler cap or other banks as well? Went to Dealer today for journey and told me CC rebates are [email protected] Dealer was pushing me to use US Bank as they have better incentives. MF was 0.00110. It seems a little high for excellent credit/Tier 1. If yes for other banks then please provide RV and MF for the following:
    Journey GT; 24M/10K and Incentives - US Bank
    Journey GT; 24M/10K and Incentives - Chrysler Cap

    We only have the Chrysler Cap numbers.

    What ZIP code?
    FWD or AWD?

    Other banks will adjust the MF, RV and incentives to achieve a different (better?) payment; the dealer software is set up to spit out the best payment, regardless of bank.
    GT(AWD) - 48083. THANK YOU
    24/10
    .00013 MF and 52% residual

    Total Cash of $7250 includes:
    $500 Great Lakes 2019 Bonus Cash GLCKA exp. 06/03/2019
    $1000 Chrysler Capital 2019 Bonus Cash 44CKB3 exp. 06/03/2019
    $5750 2019 Lease Cash (excl. Pacifica Hybrid) (GL-MA) exp. 06/03/2019

    those don't look like cr-p rebates to me

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.