Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Audi S6 Incentives

Desi BravoDesi Bravo Member Posts: 70
edited September 2018 in Audi
Hi, like to know if there is anything for 2019 Audi S6

New York
Prestige,
36/10,000
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,063

Hi, like to know if there is anything for 2019 Audi S6

New York
    Prestige,
    36/10,000

No 2019 A6 information is available for September; perhaps on Tuesday, when the new programs are released.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• MrMclean650MrMclean650 Member Posts: 15
    Good evening Michaell - I am new to this forum and I apologize in advance if I am posting my question in the wrong section. Hopefully, you can give me some guidance in determining monthly payments/residual for a few cars I am considering purchasing in December. The car I go with will come down to the best deal on the monthly payment and offer for my current car.

I made the huge mistake of trading in my Audi A6 after finding out it was in two previous accidents for a 2019 Acura TLX A-Spec (lease). I have always had German cars and I am not sure what possessed me to make the change. 2,500 miles later I absolutely hate the car and must get out of it. By December, the vehicle should not have more than 5K miles.

Due to the negative equity from the Audi – my payoff on the Acura is around 57K but will go down to about 50K by December due to the return of the maintenance plans and tire protection plans I initiated today. I am hoping a dealer will give me between 35-37K for it. Carmax appraised it at 33K. I see similar 2019’s with more mileage than mine going for 38-42K used. I am not sure if you can negotiate what the dealer will offer but that will be a huge key factor in what I lease next.

I will be putting down 10-12K to offset a significant portion of the negative equity.

Vehicles in consideration in order of preference* Location – Mclean, Virginia.

2019 Audi A7
    2019 BMW 550i
    2019 Audi A6
    2019 Mercedes Benz E-450 coupe.

I am looking at either a 24/12,000 or 36/10,000

I had no idea until reading this forum that you can negotiate the vehicle price for a lease. What would a good target negotiation be off MSRP?

My goal is to have payments between have a lease payment that does not exceed $1,000 per month. However, I can be flexible to 1200.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Good evening Michaell - I am new to this forum and I apologize in advance if I am posting my question in the wrong section. Hopefully, you can give me some guidance in determining monthly payments/residual for a few cars I am considering purchasing in December. The car I go with will come down to the best deal on the monthly payment and offer for my current car.

I made the huge mistake of trading in my Audi A6 after finding out it was in two previous accidents for a 2019 Acura TLX A-Spec (lease). I have always had German cars and I am not sure what possessed me to make the change. 2,500 miles later I absolutely hate the car and must get out of it. By December, the vehicle should not have more than 5K miles.

Due to the negative equity from the Audi – my payoff on the Acura is around 57K but will go down to about 50K by December due to the return of the maintenance plans and tire protection plans I initiated today. I am hoping a dealer will give me between 35-37K for it. Carmax appraised it at 33K. I see similar 2019’s with more mileage than mine going for 38-42K used. I am not sure if you can negotiate what the dealer will offer but that will be a huge key factor in what I lease next.

I will be putting down 10-12K to offset a significant portion of the negative equity.

Vehicles in consideration in order of preference* Location – Mclean, Virginia.

2019 Audi A7
    2019 BMW 550i
    2019 Audi A6
    2019 Mercedes Benz E-450 coupe.

I am looking at either a 24/12,000 or 36/10,000

I had no idea until reading this forum that you can negotiate the vehicle price for a lease. What would a good target negotiation be off MSRP?

My goal is to have payments between have a lease payment that does not exceed $1,000 per month. However, I can be flexible to 1200.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

A few thoughts, comments and questions:

1. You dislike the Acura enough to contribute up to $12,000 to exit the lease early? That seems like throwing good money after bad
    2. If you did that, and something happens to the new car (stolen or totaled), that up front cash is gone.
    3. For Audi, we suggest 6% off MSRP; for the BMW, 7%. We don't have any guidance for MB, however.
    4. Are you certain you will get the total amount of the protection plans returned to you, or is that just a guess?
    5. Post questions in the specific lease threads, and we can give you the lease numbers. If you give us the MSRP and selling prices, we can model the payments, with and without the negative equity and down payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• MrMclean650MrMclean650 Member Posts: 15
    Thanks for the response, Michaell. Sorry for the double posting as I am new to the board. I got the hang of it now.

In response to your initial response:'
    1.Absolutely, I hate the Acrua to the point of no return. Due to the negative equity from my previous Audi – I am paying over 800 a month for an Acura, just seems stupid in theory. The idea of getting rid of the negative equity in 36 months seemed appealing to me even when I had an approval for an Audi S5 at a higher payment. I just didn’t have a clear head at the time (Poor Excuse). Nonetheless, I am comfortable putting down 10-12K on the new vehicle to help absorb the negative equity. I know the risk of me losing the upfront cash but it’s the only way I will have a reasonable car payment.
    2. Great guidance regarding 6 and 7% off MSRP for Audi and BMW. Do you think I should join any other clubs or programs for an added discount?
    3. I was told by Acura Financial Services (3 different representatives) that the pro-rated refund (2800) will be applied as a Security Deposit and the Finance Manager where I purchased the vehicle from indicated it would be applied to the principal balance. Wishful thinking that it would have been applied to the balance but seems as if that will not be the case. Apparently, that amount will be refunded to me once the account is paid in full by Audi or BMW.
    4. Do you know anything about qualifying credit criteria for Audi Financial Services, MBUSA, or BMW? Just curious if my scores will get me the best deals. I pulled my Auto Fico directly from myfico.com. My Fico Auto Score 8 is an 806 (range is 250-900), and my Fico Auto Score 4 is an 822 (range is 900). Credit Scores are in the Mid/Upper 700s with Transunion being the highest at 790.
    5.Going forward – I will post to the appropriate forums.

Thanks for the response, Michaell. Sorry for the double posting as I am new to the board. I got the hang of it now.

1.Absolutely, I hate the Acrua to the point of no return. Due to the negative equity from my previous Audi – I am paying over 800 a month for an Acura, just seems stupid in theory. The idea of getting rid of the negative equity in 36 months seemed appealing to me even when I had an approval for an Audi S5 at a higher payment. I just didn’t have a clear head at the time (Poor Excuse). Nonetheless, I am comfortable putting down 10-12K on the new vehicle to help absorb the negative equity. I know the risk of me losing the upfront cash but it’s the only way I will have a reasonable car payment.
    2. Great guidance regarding 6 and 7% off MSRP for Audi and BMW. Do you think I should join any other clubs or programs for an added discount?
    3. I was told by Acura Financial Services (3 different representatives) that the pro-rated refund (2800) will be applied as a Security Deposit and the Finance Manager where I purchased the vehicle from indicated it would be applied to the principal balance. Wishful thinking that it would have been applied to the balance but seems as if that will not be the case. Apparently, that amount will be refunded to me once the account is paid in full by Audi or BMW.
    4. Do you know anything about qualifying credit criteria for Audi Financial Services, MBUSA, or BMW? Just curious if my scores will get me the best deals. I pulled my Auto Fico directly from myfico.com. My Fico Auto Score 8 is an 806 (range is 250-900), and my Fico Auto Score 4 is an 822 (range is 900). Credit Scores are in the Mid/Upper 700s with Transunion being the highest at 790.

1. I get it - I have friends who have traded out of cars for what may seem like silly reasons, but are logical to them.
    2. Anything you can do to lower the price is worth it.
    3. I don't have any information about that … just call me suspicious
    4. Those scores will qualify you for the top tier MF
    5. Thanks, much appreciated.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• nafiznafiz Member Posts: 36
    Please provide MF, RV, Rebates for 2019 S6 premium plus for 24/10k and 36/10k for zip 19053. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    nafiz said:

Please provide MF, RV, Rebates for 2019 S6 premium plus for 24/10k and 36/10k for zip 19053. Thank you

I don't think there was an S6 for the 2019 model year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator