Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Decent Price?

David EhrlichmanDavid Ehrlichman Posts: 38
edited October 2018 in Mercedes-Benz
Just about ready to get a 2018 C300 4matic. Sticker is 48,375.00 Here's the deal:
12K per year, 3 years of maintenance included, 439.00 for 36 months.
DAS = 2988.16, which is Nassau County taxes, 995.00 bank fee, transfer of plates.
How good is this deal?
Also, they wanted 1800.00 for the wheel & tire protection, and when I declined, they lowered it to 1600.00. Haven't decided on that yet.
Thanks
David

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,860

Just about ready to get a 2018 C300 4matic. Sticker is 48,375.00 Here's the deal:
    12K per year, 3 years of maintenance included, 439.00 for 36 months.
    DAS = 2988.16, which is Nassau County taxes, 995.00 bank fee, transfer of plates.
    How good is this deal?
    Also, they wanted 1800.00 for the wheel & tire protection, and when I declined, they lowered it to 1600.00. Haven't decided on that yet.
    Thanks
    David

That's a pretty solid deal.

I wouldn't pay $1600 for tire/wheel insurance. (I wouldn't buy it at all, either)

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Thanks kyfdx. I'm just concerned with the conti 18" tires. I've had them in the past, and they have soft sidewalls.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,860

Thanks kyfdx. I'm just concerned with the conti 18" tires. I've had them in the past, and they have soft sidewalls.

You can buy a whole set for under $1600! ;)

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• capriracercapriracer Somewhere in the USPosts: 883
    Just an FYI: MB decides how soft the sidewalls are on their cars - and even though the Conti's (or whatever) you get from the local tire shop may have been too soft (or too hard) that doesn't mean the ones on a new MB are.