Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

2018 Range Rover Velar P380 R Dynamic

lawcmflawcmf Posts: 1
edited October 2018 in Land Rover
May I please have the residual, money factor and lease credit on a 2018 Range Rover Velar P380 R Dynamic SE in area code 11590--36/12k and 39/12k. Thank you.
Tagged:

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,139
    lawcmf said:

    May I please have the residual, money factor and lease credit on a 2018 Range Rover Velar P380 R Dynamic SE in area code 11590--36/12k and 39/12k. Thank you.

    .00001 MF and 53% residual
    .00013 MF and 51% residual

    $3000 dealer lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Will you please list the details for the 2018 Velar P380 R dynamic SE? Incentives?
    I'm in 30040 and looking but Will it matter if purchased in diff zipcode? (Considering traveling to Greenville SC)
    Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 167,139
    lvly777 said:

    Will you please list the details for the 2018 Velar P380 R dynamic SE? Incentives?
    I'm in 30040 and looking but Will it matter if purchased in diff zipcode? (Considering traveling to Greenville SC)
    Thanks!!

    .00001 MF and 49% residual
    For either 36 or 39 months, 15K/yr

    $2400 dealer lease cash

    Lease programs are national.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Is there any way you can tell me what you think the best lease deal would be Between the 2019 Porsche Cayenne, BMW x5, Jag FPace S and the Landrover Velar SE 380? 36mth/15k p/year- All the lease terms confuse me and I want to start working with the best bet on the lowest payment
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,563
    lvly777 said:

    Is there any way you can tell me what you think the best lease deal would be Between the 2019 Porsche Cayenne, BMW x5, Jag FPace S and the Landrover Velar SE 380? 36mth/15k p/year- All the lease terms confuse me and I want to start working with the best bet on the lowest payment

    That's too broad a question for us to address.

    I'd start by test driving all of the above, and see which one appeals to you most. Often, people get hung up on the details of the deal, and pick a car based on the payment alone. Then, discover that they don't like the car they picked.

    I can tell you that the dealership experience for Jaguar and LR are likely to be worse than BMW - BMW will work with you on pricing and is less likely to mark up the MF. I don't know enough about Porsche to render a comment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Any chance I can get the residuals for a 2018 380 R Dynamic dealer Demo with 3k miles, 33/36/39 @15k?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 161,563
    annap729 said:

    Any chance I can get the residuals for a 2018 380 R Dynamic dealer Demo with 3k miles, 33/36/39 @15k?

    .00001 and 50% / 49% / 49%
    $2400 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.