Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2019 Acura MDX in Colorado

DESDES Member Posts: 3
edited October 2018 in Acura
I'm considering the 2019 Acura MDX AWD-SH Tech. My zip code is 80108 and the best offer I got was from an auto broker -

MSRP: $52,295
Your Price: $48,000 includes $1,850 rebate
0 down
36 months
10K miles per year
$566.45 + tax

Is this a good deal or should I keep negotiating since I have 30 days until my 2016 MDX lease expires?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,331
    DES said:

I'm considering the 2019 Acura MDX AWD-SH Tech. My zip code is 80108 and the best offer I got was from an auto broker -

MSRP: $52,295
    Your Price: $48,000 includes $1,850 rebate
    0 down
    36 months
    10K miles per year
    $566.45 + tax

Is this a good deal or should I keep negotiating since I have 30 days until my 2016 MDX lease expires?

If you are using a broker, aren't they supposed to do the negotiating? Who are you going to negotiate with?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    I am negotiating with 2 Colorado dealerships. I'm not sure if a broker is the way to go and am asking for someone to look at the deal points and determine if I should take this or keep looking. When I did my 2016 lease the dealership ended up getting me better pricing than a broker.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    DES said:

I am negotiating with 2 Colorado dealerships. I'm not sure if a broker is the way to go and am asking for someone to look at the deal points and determine if I should take this or keep looking. When I did my 2016 lease the dealership ended up getting me better pricing than a broker.

If you are comfortable negotiating, why pay a broker?

That said, we don't track pricing, so can't tell you what price you can get to.

Which dealers are you shopping? Courtesy and Mile High?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    I absolutely hate negotiating. Yes, Courtesy and Mile High. What is the money factor and residual for the 2019 MDX in October - I can't figure out how they got to the $566 payment. As a single female working full time with a current health issue, I don't have a lot of time to keep going to the dealerships and sitting there for hours while they play their games.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    DES said:

I absolutely hate negotiating. Yes, Courtesy and Mile High. What is the money factor and residual for the 2019 MDX in October - I can't figure out how they got to the $566 payment. As a single female working full time with a current health issue, I don't have a lot of time to keep going to the dealerships and sitting there for hours while they play their games.

If you hate negotiating, what good will the lease numbers do you? Either you trust the broker, or you don't. Can't really have it both ways.

36/10 on 2019 MDX Tech - .00110 and 60%
    $2725 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Mach30sirMach30sir Member Posts: 4
    I’m in talks for the same vehicle and I’m currently down to $46500