Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevy Colorado Lease

EricarEricar NJPosts: 1
edited October 2018 in Chevrolet
Can you please tell me if this is a good deal. I was offered a 2019 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab, Long Box, MSRP $40,410 for $450/month, $2,000 up front. This is for a 36 month lease. I really appreciate your help on this.
Tagged:

Answers

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,870
    Ericar said:

Can you please tell me if this is a good deal. I was offered a 2019 Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab, Long Box, MSRP $40,410 for $450/month, $2,000 up front. This is for a 36 month lease. I really appreciate your help on this.

What ZIP code?
    How many miles per year?
    What is the breakdown of the $2000 up front?
    4x4 or 4x2?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Thanks so much for the reply.

The zip code is 07094.

It is 4 wheel drive, 6 cyl, 8 speed automatic.

I don't have the breakdown of the $2,000. But it included the bank fee which I believe was $600 + taxes + motor vehicle fees. (Sorry I don't have the breakdown).

This vehicle is very difficult to find, as I needed the Crew Cab long box. Most inventory is the short box.

Thanks again,
  • Sorry, 12,000 miles per year

Sorry, 12,000 miles per year

Are you the OP for this thread? What happened to your user name?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Hi, Yes, I forgot that I had an old account set up in Edmunds.

Thanks so much.
  • One other question, my current lease is paid up until Nov 1st. The new truck, they want me to pick up this week.
    Can I push the dealer to have me pick up the end of the month, so I don't have a double payment for half the month? Thanks again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,730

One other question, my current lease is paid up until Nov 1st. The new truck, they want me to pick up this week.
    Can I push the dealer to have me pick up the end of the month, so I don't have a double payment for half the month? Thanks again.

I'm sure that will make the dealer nervous, but I'd insist on it.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Thanks, I will see if Ican puch it another week
  • Push it, I meant to say :)

Thanks, I will see if Ican puch it another week

Push it, I meant to say :)

Please keep us posted as to how things go.

This discussion has been closed.