Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Toyota Sienna Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,727
edited October 2018 in Toyota
Ask your 2019 Sienna lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2019 Toyota Sienna here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«134

Comments

  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 49
    36/12 MF, RV, and incentives on an XLE 7 passenger. Ty!
  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 49
    For 85286 if that helps!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,727
    mstagge said:

    36/12 MF, RV, and incentives on an XLE 7 passenger. Ty!

    mstagge said:

    For 85286 if that helps!

    .00235 MF and 53% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 36/10, 39/10 for XLE, XLE Premium, Limited, and Limited Premium. All AWD. 07976.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,727
    autoxnyc said:

    36/10, 39/10 for XLE, XLE Premium, Limited, and Limited Premium. All AWD. 07976.

    Thanks!

    36/10
    .00041 MF
    55%/53%/51%/50% residual, respectively

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JasonK5JasonK5 SoCal Posts: 2
    MF and RV for (36/10 & 36/12) 2019 Sienna SE premium and limited premium in fwd for SoCal 90630 please. Thanks!


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,006
    JasonK5 said:

    MF and RV for (36/10 & 36/12) 2019 Sienna SE premium and limited premium in fwd for SoCal 90630 please. Thanks!


    36/12
    .00265 and 51% (SE Prem) or 48% (Ltd Prem)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 49
    Hello! Looking for 36/12 2019 MF, RV, any incentives for SE and XLE 7 passenger in 85286, thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,006
    mstagge said:

    Hello! Looking for 36/12 2019 MF, RV, any incentives for SE and XLE 7 passenger in 85286, thanks!

    I don't see the SE or XLE available with 7 passenger configuration....

    8 passenger

    .00074 and 53% (SE) or 54% (XLE)
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DSM55309DSM55309 IndianaPosts: 3
    Could you please give me RV and MF for 2019 Sienna XLE Premium 8-passenger in 47909?

    Thanks for all your help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,006
    DSM55309 said:

    Could you please give me RV and MF for 2019 Sienna XLE Premium 8-passenger in 47909?

    Thanks for all your help.

    XLE 8-passenger only available as FWD

    .00100 and 49%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HI -
    Could I have the RV and MF for the 2019 Limited Premium Sienna in 22043?

    Thanks,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,727
    hannous said:

    HI -
    Could I have the RV and MF for the 2019 Limited Premium Sienna in 22043?

    Thanks,

    36/15
    .00100 MF
    46%/47% residual for FWD/AWD

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Do you have MF & RV for an XLE in 33487. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,006
    boxer99 said:

    Do you have MF & RV for an XLE in 33487. Thanks

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 12k, 36 months. 


  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,727
    boxer99 said:

    Do you have MF & RV for an XLE in 33487. Thanks

    boxer99 said:

    12k, 36 months. 


    .00205 MF and 61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 49
    Sorry one more. MF/RV/incentives for a 36/12 XLE AWD in 85286. Thanks fellas!
  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 49
    Hey guys, just checking on this ^^
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,006
    mstagge said:

    Sorry one more. MF/RV/incentives for a 36/12 XLE AWD in 85286. Thanks fellas!

    mstagge said:

    Hey guys, just checking on this ^^

    Whoops, sorry for missing this.

    .00074 and 54%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • faisalramahifaisalramahi Posts: 2
    edited December 2018
    Can I get the MF and RV for the limited AWD 3y/36k in 94565?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,727

    Can I get the MF and RV for the limited AWD 3y/36k in 94565?

    Thanks!

    .00100 MF and 50% residual
    $500 bonus cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 49
    Hi guys, just reporting back on a deal I walked from on a 2019 XLE AWD:

    MSRP: $42,547
    Cap Cost with all drive offs: $39,000
    MF: .00074
    RV: $22,975

    Total payment: $579/w tax

    I thought it would be a little better with year end approaching. If anyone has feedback, let me know!
  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 49
    Their original offer was $7000 down and $640 a month LOL
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,727
    mstagge said:

    Hi guys, just reporting back on a deal I walked from on a 2019 XLE AWD:

    MSRP: $42,547
    Cap Cost with all drive offs: $39,000
    MF: .00074
    RV: $22,975

    Total payment: $579/w tax

    I thought it would be a little better with year end approaching. If anyone has feedback, let me know!

    From what I've seen, minivans just don't lease well

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EAKPEAKP 34786Posts: 1
    36/15 MF, RV, and incentives on an XLE 8 passenger in 34786 please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,727
    EAKP said:

    36/15 MF, RV, and incentives on an XLE 8 passenger in 34786 please

    .00205 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hitchcoshitchcos Posts: 5
    edited January 2
    Could you please provide the 36M/12K MF and residual for a 2019 LE AWD for 13027?
  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 49
    edited January 3
    kyfdx said:

    From what I've seen, minivans just don't lease well
    Hey guys, just checking back on MF/RV/incentive on an XLE AWD in 85286 for Jan. Thanks!
  • mstaggemstagge ChandlerPosts: 49
    edited January 3
    ^that posted funny. Looking for the MF/RV/lease cash for Jan on an XLE AWD 36/12 for 85286. Thanks guys!
Sign In or Register to comment.