Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Looking at financing options/incentives on CPO 2017 740ex (not titled yet)

mhbrowniemhbrownie seattle, waPosts: 5
edited October 2018 in BMW
I am in the market for one of these and have found a few might work in the 60-65k range. They are untitled "new" but 2017 with 5-10k miles. These are "executive demos". I don't think there is any lease option from BMWFS (don't know if any 3rd party will touch these as leases?). Any incentives with other bmw financing? I just see a 1000 owner loyalty and perhaps 500 for my usaa membership.

Any help appreciated!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,860
    mhbrownie said:

I am in the market for one of these and have found a few might work in the 60-65k range. They are untitled "new" but 2017 with 5-10k miles. These are "executive demos". I don't think there is any lease option from BMWFS (don't know if any 3rd party will touch these as leases?). Any incentives with other bmw financing? I just see a 1000 owner loyalty and perhaps 500 for my usaa membership.

Any help appreciated!

We don't have any info on 2017 models. I'm sure they could find a bank to write a lease, but even with a huge discount, the 7-Series has high depreciation. Doubtful it would be cost-effective to lease one that is two years old.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator